Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] 11/15 NATIONAL RECYCLE DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My wife and I decided we didn’t want any more kids a few months ago. I had a vasectomy today. You know what’s really awkward? When a doctor pulls your dick and then tapes it to your stomach. That’s way more weird than the cutting and the cauterizing and the needles.

2. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You fucker, bragging on how your dick is so long and big that the doctor hàd to tape it out of the way. Good job on getting it done. Life is so much better never having to worry about pregnancy again

3. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What a humblebrag.

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh yea? Well they taped mine to my chest!

5. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tape? I just slung mine over my shoulder like a hobo carrying a bindle.

6. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you guys trolling for dates or is this just an ordinary dick measuring contest?

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's a new tactic to get updates in the Boobie thread.

8. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well I'll wish them good luck in their endeavor.

9. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Welcome to the club?

On a serious note, I have a few friends in their early 40's who give me shit about "getting my nuts cut off" etc. Laugh it up mutton chop. Let me know it goes having kids in high school when you're 60.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Laws against selling game meat really prevent this in the states. Not sure how places get away with it. I hear bear meat = titty meat. I really want to try it.

11. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There’s a burger place here who sells exotic meat regularly. Camel, kangaroo, boar, elk... it’s really just getting there when it’s in stock.
    Kangaroo tastes brown.

12. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How’s the pain?

I’ve been putting mine off for nearly a year now, keep cancelling last minute. I imagine the procrastination will lead to another kid soon if I don’t cut it out, literally.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The problem is commercial hunting quickly gets out of hand, rapidly depletes the population and fucks up an ecosystem for decades. Its illegal in all 50 states and its why licenses are so tightly controlled.

Places get away with it through donations. Theres nothing preventing a hunter with valid license/tag to donate the meat, they just cant sell it. Any store that sells exotic game is getting entirely farm-raised meat. The random church in Vermont where our game dinner is held is sponsored through donations. We pay for tickets, but that money goes into the community.

14. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feared the pain because the only places I could find people advocating for vasectomies was on mommy blogs. And I just don’t trust their opinion on male genital surgery.

While getting it done, it felt like I got slapped in the balls twice. Not like an America’s Funniest Home Video hilight shot. More like a kid jumps on your lap while not paying attention. It felt that for maybe 30 seconds out of the 20 minutes the procedure took.

After the local anesthetic wore off last night it felt like I was recovering from a nut shut. I ate some iborophen and slept well.

This morning I have no pain. But will be taking it easy still.

The hardest part was that I woke up with a boner this morning and couldn’t service it.

supposedly I can’t lift anything over ten pounds for the next week. That’s going to be difficult.

There was also a lot of awkward talk of ejaculations. After I ejaculate 20 times over the course of two months I have to bring a sample to the urologists office. But I have to call the office in the morning to make sure someone will be there to look at it that day. Imagine having that conversation with a 50 year old nurse that just watched your balls get sliced and diced.

The worst part was the awkwardness of it all. If you can get over it then you should have 0 problems. The pain was nothing. I think I should get my wife to start a mommy blog so I can attest to the awkwardness of it all.

15. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just do it, trust me.

Besides, the little bit of pain you'll have from the procedure is nothing compared to the pain of an unexpected kid.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Bear is tough, so has to be cooked really slowly and with low heat, or else it becomes shoe leather. Also, bear tastes like what it's been eating. Raspberry and strawberry infused bear is tasty... local town garbage dump bear, not so much.

17. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This. When you are done with having kids, the vasectomy is the way to go. The important thing to remember is two days watching football sitting on frozen peas and no matter how good you feel that second day, and for a week after, do not do physical work. Mowing a lawn will make you want to die.

By the end of the second day, I had the wife climb on for a test ride and all went well. It certainly beats the tube tying and six weeks of recovery.

18. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Or fish bear is usually pretty gross. But yea berry bear is some of the best meat out there.

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

And you have to hit it in that very narrow sweet spot between undercooking and getting trichinosis and overcooking and getting that leathery meat. I’d say I’ve enjoyed about 40% of the bear meat I’ve eaten. Most of it has either tasted off or was way over-cooked.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

catfish are notorious for this as well. The ones I catch from our creek taste like some of the best fish you’ve ever had. I’ve also eaten ones out of certain lakes that taste like dirt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.