Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT 1/24/14 NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

North Koreans fake a story about landing on the sun.

'murica.
    [​IMG]

2. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Attached Files:

• deal.jpg
      deal.jpg
      File size:
      29.6 KB
      Views:
  3. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I can't quite imagine this. Can you provide pictures?

Oooohhh, too late. Two out of three agreed. You're committed now. It's the law. Or something.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I tried to find something, but I got distracted by this:
    [​IMG]

I think that cookie probably has a different name than Oreo.

5. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Of course they did it and succeeded. They went at night.

6. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Since it didn't work last time and I'm sure you're all dying to see it:

[​IMG]

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I cannot believe this is actually a thing. Hilariously sad. Who exactly is the target audience for these photos? It's like cheating at golf, it doesn't make any sense.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My gym has multiple, like 5, trainers that are over the age of 80. All I ever see them doing is guiding people through cable machines and cheering each other on when they do burn out sets in the squat cage with bands holding up the bar during the bench press.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Having comically misplaced trainers at a gym is like hiring an ugly waitstaff for a bar: it's completely taboo. There's this trainer at my gym. Paunchy, sweaty, shaved head and typical douchenozzle chinstrap beard. And you better believed he's decked out head to toe in poseur technology: UA tighty-shirt to highlight his shitty physique, high-arm sweatbands, pricey gloves he's adjusting every five seconds, and constantly wears a huge weight belt even when he's just walking around, which is always.

He constantly interrupts guys in much better shape to give unneeded/unwanted tips and half the time they look around as if they think they're on a candid camera show because they can't believe it. Yet he's always discreetly checking himself out in mirrors, he has a level of delusion John Fitzgerald Page would admire.

Why do they HIRE these people?!?

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Most of all the trainers at my gym leave you alone simply because of sheer apathy for their job. I was on yelp once and checked out my gym's reviews and didn't see one that didn't mention how the entire staff fucks off all day and can't be bothered when a problem does come up. I really don't have too many complaints about my gym though, I go during a time of the day when there is no wait for anything and most people keep to themselves. Plus there is a decent amount of hot girls.

11. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I got into a debate/mostly argument over this article. I took the side that it's completely fucking ridiculous, while the other person took the side that the person writing it is "Transphobic" and it would be perfectly acceptable to wear these.
    Megging's have arrived?!?

This may come off as completely ignorant, but why do people who associate themselves as transgender condemn people who try to stick them into traditional gender roles, yet go way above and beyond trying to become the embodiment of the gender they think they relate to? If you think you are a woman, great. Why take hormones, get gender reassignment surgery and everything else that comes along with changing your gender, and then turn into a zealot for freedom when you question traditional gender roles? It comes across as terribly contradictory.

Anyway, I'm enjoying pizza and beer and shitty pirated movies.

12. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Well, there are about a billion incorrect things about that "article", both in terms of facts and opinions, starting with the most important one being that she seems to think that meggings are a new thing.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My gym is huge and has great equipment but really I chose it for the free child care. I'm a complete loner when I go and never talk to anybody. Half the people there seem to treat it like a town hall, I never see them do a single set while Im there sometimes because its just yak yak yak. It's the one place I don't like being social.

14. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I completely agree the article is trash, but the basic point was that leggings for men are completely fucking stupid unless we are talking longjohns to keep warm or you are wearing them for some costume/sport/somethingyouneedthemfor. I don't think it's an affront to anyone saying that sometimes there is a line where you just have to say, "Yeah, I can believe in so and so, but that's just fucking stupid."

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Id rock the argyle all around the house. Give me another six months of squats and deadlifts to be rocking them in public but by then it'll be summer and I can rock a thong.....

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Child care at gyms is a complete joke. Most all of them are not "licensed" child cares, meaning they are not licensed by the state to provide child care, meaning they don't have to follow those rules.

Accordingly, you could have one caregiver for 22 2-year-olds, for example, whereas in Texas state licensing requires a max of one caregiver per 11 2-year-olds. Nevermind mixing ages, going to the restroom, feeding them, leaving the kids unsupervised, changing diapers, etc. Some gym child cares will not even change your child's diaper (no matter how long they sit in that shit and piss) simply because they don't have do, because there is no regulating body. If something happens to your kid and you wanna sue? Good luck getting anything out of them -- remember, it was a free service.

17. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Here's Ronnie Coleman actually doing it. Light weight!

#57 john_b, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I have to deal with absolutely nothing you just said. The room at my gym is great and I usually have to drag my daughter ankles- first out of it.

19. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I don't think there's anything in sports that pisses me off more than lazy transition defense leading to easy baskets. Goddamn get your asses back down the court you lollygagging motherfuckers.

I think #2 is guys who swing at terrible pitches.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Stop watching the Eastern Conference then. Problem solved. Though I'm guessing that, specifically, you're a New Englander? So especially avoid the tv for the Knicks, Nets, and Celtics. Never a good thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.