Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Watch it Online

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by p00g0blin, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.firstrowsports.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.firstrowsports.com</a>

Posting this here for those that don't read the NFL thread. I mostly use it to watch the nfl games and I'm watching USA vs Honduras on it right now, but the site has almost everything. If you are having trouble finding a place to stream games for any sport, check out this link and there is a really good chance it will be there.

2. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

3. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This isn't a free way to go about things, but I love it nonetheless. I get NHL Gamecenter Live every year because my father gets the NHL Centre Ice package and gives me the Gamecenter code because he could care less to use it. Gamecenter is great - most NHL games, and the 4-way splitscreen is awesome on Saturday nights when there's too many games to choose from. The only issue you run into is with getting games on National broadcast. I'm blocked from watching TSN and CBC games (and they usually get the good ones and I have no cable). But I found a great workaround. If you can get a VPN in a country outside Europe or the Middle East (due to ESPN having rights there) then you can watch EVERY game on Gamecenter by hiding behind the VPN, in Russia in my case.

I'm loving it. Last Saturday I watched 4 games at once all night. When one went into intermission, I subbed in a different one and just cycled through, keeping as many games running as I could. Oh, and as for CBC games, Gamecenter streams them in higher def than CBC does on their website too.

NHL Gamecenter Live + Russian VPN = Pure Awesome.