Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Walking Dead: Season 4

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Juice, Oct 14, 2013.

1. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Terminus: Everything is an elaborate illusion to do draw people in and disarm them - physically and psychologically.

So much foreshadowing:
    The rabbit / noose
    "End of Line"
    terminus n. - The end or final point of something.
    Calling it now: The BBQ is people.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Well that was one hell of an episode, best all season for sure. I think were done with Rick's character arc of "who do I want to be?" They might have overdone the symbolism, but the duality of the entire series is finally in place. Just as every survivor has the zombie virus in them, they also have a figurative monster inside of them waiting to be unleashed if the circumstances require it. Joe was an interesting character, and I felt the meeting of the two groups seemed a little sudden, but that scene was brutal and awesome.

As for Terminus, Im not sure where this goes. The characters they introduced seem like combinations of different ones, so it will be interesting to see what happens as I dont think Terminus existed in the comic. But yeah, Im willing to bet theyre cannibals.

Overall, decent finale.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All I can say was "Great episode" and I heard Andrew Lincoln talk on the Talking Dead after and his fucking normal voice is so weird to listen to. I like how the bad guy is like a hipster.

4. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.funnyordie.com/lists/85aa7af5d6/22-hilarious-walking-dead-memes-from-season-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.funnyordie.com/lists/85aa7af ... m-season-4</a>

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was also the original name for Atlanta

6. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

That's going to be a great headline when it comes out. 15 year old caught sleeping with stunt double. Strangely both were still in costume at the time.

Good end of the season, had to figure terminus was going to be crazy town, otherwise what do we get another season and a half of the prison but at the train yard.

8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I've thought about the episode a little.

I get like 1 cannibal. I get like 2 cannibals, but like 30 cannibals? Or maybe there are like 10 cannibals and the rest are vegetarians they stay on for protection. I just can't believe 30 hipster cannibals. And god its awfully depressing that Terminus is nothing but a vicious death trap.

Also since they gave the guns back to people, is that because they are just so prepared to funnel people into the back, were going to get them into their sleep, OR put something in the meat to knock them out.

9. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I think the fact Rick knocked to food out of their hands implies it was likely drugged. IT seems the ideal plan, weary people greeted nicely then fed, often if hungry enough they won't think, just eat, then trailer time.

10. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The whole funneling them towards the fence thing wasted a FUCKTON of ammo.

11. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well it seems like they get a study supply from all the people coming and becoming food. Most of the time they probably don't have to use it.

Also, can we talk about the Rick scene? That shit was incredible. Also, super creepy how that dude was just about to rape Carl. Really? Going for Carl first? I mean, of all the rape to happen, those guys are either racists or really fucked up. I'd go for Michonne first.

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought that very odd as well. I wasn't quite sure if they were really implying he was going to rape Carl or just kill him? I'd have to watch it again but I couldn't tell if they were about to murder him or get rapey. Very uncomfortable.

13. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Spoilered for the comic version
    [​IMG]