Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Waiting for that special night

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by falconjets, Apr 16, 2010.

1. KungFu91

KungFu91
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

I'm actually about a month away from my "Night to Remember."

And I'm not gonna go to my prom. i seriously have no girl to screw or any alterior motives that would be to my advantage and happiness. I'm sure there may be girls who would want to screw me, but im just not up for putting down gobs of money for something i couldn't give 2 shits about. Instead, I've chosen to just go to the afterparty with my group of theater friends (with whom i will get massively fucked up from beer pong most likely over two nights worth of this type of partying). I wish that there was someone to go with (this should be read "someone to fondle gently for 2 nights") but it's not there and I'm not gonna give money in the hope it happens.

2. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I feel bad posting this, well not so much. My class was the first class in downtown Chicago, one of two new public schools that opened that the Mayor wanted to top notch to show off and what not. So our prom took place at the historic Drake Hotel, the school contracted limos out so no matter what everyone had a ride. All the logistics ready to go, all I had to do was get a girl. I was dating this cute, wonderful, very laid back girl who fucked like a rabbit (I now know of this girl as an emotionally unstable whore). It was extra special to me, because I never saw her dressed up with make-up, she never needed it, but when she did it was incredible. I looked pretty damn good myself. She has all the FB pictures and I refuse to talk to her, so I can't get them.

I went to two proms, all of the above applied to both because she was a year under me. The first one was just cool, nothing out of the ordinary, everything just went according to plan, and we skipped any after party to go to the hotel* and fuck, all my friends did.

*Awkward special moment was her asking for her step-dad's CC to buy the room and him saying "Honey, for this much money he better fuck you silly." She insisted on contributing, I would have dropped 250 to avoid that easily.

The second prom, her prom she enjoyed twice as much, alcohol was involved in this one. Unfortunately Everclear and what I will forever refer to "Gas station juice" was involved as my mixer (some no name brand of juice that tasted like shit) left for the first time bordered on what I'm pretty sure was alcohol poisoning. During the night and the next day of her nursing me back to health, I somehow initiated sex and put in the best performance of my life. I have no recollection of such. For the next 6 months she basically tried to get me shitfaced any time we were alone...

Prom was pretty fucking awesome.

3. nate84405

nate84405
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My prom experience was a blind date at the girls junior prom. It was actually less awkward than one would think and I really enjoyed it. I got lucky and ended up with the cutest girl of the entire group. Unfortunately there was no after prom sex. I ran into her at a party several years later and made up for it though.

4. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I went to my high school girlfriends prom. We ended up having fun, even though I did my best to be a whiny dick. (At the time, special occasions that didn't somehow revolve solely around me tended to bring out my narcissistic ass side.) Eventually, I calmed down, realized I was ruining what was supposed to be a special night for a great girl, and ended up having fun.

I didn't go to my prom. My girlfriend at the time (same girl that took me to her prom) was in college, and I got Oklahoma's wild card bid to senior nationals. So I spent my prom malnourished, dehydrated, with 215 lbs. kids who were mostly a year older than me, doing their level best to cause me bodily harm. Although I did get to visit Baltimore, and got a fuck all big trophy out of the deal so I'll call it a win.

5. no use for a name

no use for a name
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Prom itself was lame. We had to drive around for an hour to go take pictures at like 4 different places, and didn't have enough time to get drunk before. In fact I barfed in the parking garage trying to chug a warm bottle of 99 Bananas to catch a buzz before the dance started. It didn't work - I was sober. I even had to take my girlfriend home afterwards, because she was only a sophmore and her parents didn't want her going to the party.

The after party was awesome. Pretty much the standard high school rager that we were used to, except we got a bunch (around 10) of suites on the same floor of an ocean front hotel. Two events in particular stand out. One of my best girlfriends was dating the now famous BJ Upton. He didn't go to our school, but grew up with a bunch of my best friends, and he hung out with us all the time as a regular in our social group. Well when the cops came to the party BJ and I ended up running from the cops together down a fire escape and down the boardwalk. It was well known at this point that he would be a top pick in the MLB draft which was a few weeks away, and obviously getting arrested would have been terrible publicity. Not to mention it would probably have cost him money for falling a few picks in the draft. (He ended up being the second overall pick).

[​IMG]

I ended up returning to the party after receiving the word that the cops didn't go crazy, and basically issued a warning (which is highly unusual). BJ had some friends pick him up and went home. Other than that, the other crazy thing I remember was some sketchy guys showing up that not many people knew. At one point they dangled one of my girlfriends over the balcony by her legs while we were at least 10 stories in the air. She had not asked for this, and naturally started freaking out. A fight ensued and the guys left.

Eventually the cops returned, kicked everyone out, and took a few people into custody, but never charged anyone. We knew this would happen, so a handful of us got one more suite a few floors higher so we could just retreat there and crash for the night (smoke weed and quietly finish the beer) once the party was broken up.

6. Brevin

Brevin
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I only went to one ball and it was shithouse... the venue was awful, the people were cunts, but my date/girlfriend was a smoking hot asian that was a year older than me (her ball, I was too young still)

I got drunk before the ball itself, but the teachers were searching, and confiscating all the booze people tried to smuggle in, and intoxicated people were refused entry, so drinking inside was a no no.

I however, decided the ball would be the greatest place in the world to try my first acid trip... and took it before I even got inside the venue. Cue when it decides to kick in, I barely moved the entire night from my table, and just sat there in a paranoid state freaking out while all my friends laughed at me, and my girlfriend quickly became my ex. I couldn't wait to get the fuck out of there.

Fuck acid, and fuck school balls.

7. xallux

xallux
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

As a drummer in my high school band I apparently had "street cred" that I was not immediately aware of. As a freshman I was the epitome of dorkness. I have no idea what changed in little over a year.

My sophmore year I was invited to after-prom by a senior whom apparently wanted my virginity. I obliged and it was the greatest moment of my life. At least to that point. My junior and senior years were basically repeats of my sophmore year. Except for the fact that I chose the girls.

I didn't really give a shit about the pomp and circumstance surrounding the event, so much, as the evenings ultimate culmination. Call me an asshole if you must, but, I enjoyed all that prom had to offer. Sure, the popular kids won king and queen and had the big after party, but, the band geeks were the ones having the orgy six blocks away.

8. The Wildcard

The Wildcard
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My prom was Saturday, and at the dance i popped the big E for the first time, along with a girl that was in my group..Yes it made my dance experience 10x more fun and felt like i was the King. Thank you Sam N. After Prom blew.

9. NoMames

NoMames
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I never went to prom. Both my junior and senior years, our soccer team was slated to make a deep run in the state playoffs, so I would always go watch the team we were going to play next on that Friday or Saturday night. Looking back, I loved my decision, since nearly all of my friends ended up getting arrested for MiP that night, and a few of them got suspended for our first round playoff games.

And I was one of my few friends who had already gotten laid, so there was no need to go to prom to get my little guy some action.

10. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My Junior prom sucked. So I went into my Senior prom with low expectations. But Senior prom was the fucking shit. We went on a party bus that was about 5 steps up from the previous year's one. It had a 50 inch tv and a bad ass stereo system. The dance was OK, one of my friends who was also on the bus won king*. The queen was some nerdy girl, due to the fact that like 10 different popular girls all wanted to be queen splitting the ballot between them. I guess they all figured it would be one last trophy of their glory days since once they graduated they would know that the biggest accomplishments in their life would be over. The guys on the other hand, didn't give that much of a shit. The most comical part was watching my friend dance with the girl

The after party was the best though. I got completely shit housed and ended up making out with this girl who completely hated me the entire year. We finally made peace that night. Eventually the cops came. One of my best friends and I ran and had a taxi pick us up around the corner (he lived right next to me), which my parents gave me money for since they wanted me to get back without dying ( It was 40 dollars plus 7 for a tip).

*yeah, I was popular in high school. I guess. Those labels are stupid though.

11. GrinAndBearIt

GrinAndBearIt
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My junior prom was terrible. I went with a date and a group of her friends concerned so much about having the "perfect" night that they all ended up hating each other by then end of the night. I did the whole tux thing, my date was legitimately insane, and dinner sucked and was overpriced.

Senior year I went with a group of friends who all had low expectations and a very flexible plan. We all pitched for a party bus, went to a place my friend's uncle worked at (turns out it was a very classy joint and still ranks as one of the best Racks of Lamb I've ever had). Hit the dance for a little while, then afterprom, then back to another friend's place for drinking and passing out. Also ended the night on a trampoline, which ranks among the more interesting places I've done it.

Interesting Redbull that it was a nerdy girl at your prom too that won, our was nerdy. The bigger upset though was that the prom king was a gay dude.

12. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    Didn't go to prom, didn't see the point. Sat at home staring at a blank stretch of wall, absent-mindedly eating random junk food and occasionally chuckling quietly. Eventually I realized that the television set was not only off, but also behind me. Boy was my face red, and not just because of the raw rack of lamb i'd been gnawing upon.

A somewhat bemusing note is that now I have the option of attending the current girl's senior prom, but strangely enough the school has an age cutoff that starts at 21 for some odd reason. Wonder why that could be...

Anyway, a sheep blood facial was good enough for me, it's good enough for her.

13. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I posted this in the help thread but apparently, as I just found out last night, this picture was featured on the TV show The Dish over the weekend during their F-Bombs segment. I sent it to them myself so it's all good. They are rerunning it today at 1pm and tomorrow at 6:30pm. I have not seen it yet so I have no idea how bad they ripped me but it should be interesting. Check it out if you are so inclined.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You'd BETTER find a way to go, mister! You have their golden key to fucktardery. Do you realize what a hero you could be on that night of nights? You could be come Lord Of The Criminally Underaged. The cops will later bust a house after party with 60 high school seniors and you in the backyard, wearing nothing but a sombrero.

Best. Prom. Ever.

15. Roundhouse

Roundhouse
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

The Prom night doesn't really happen in the UK, although over the last few years its slowly been creeping in. There was a tradition similar to Prom (sort of) which we had at school named the Summer Ball. This was a Church of England school built on the grounds of a Cathedral, so every morning, every day, for fourteen years I had to sit through a service in the Cathedral before going to lessons. On a Monday morning they were an hour long, Tuesdays through Friday (Saturday, no service!) they were thirty minutes long. On the last day of school towards the end of June, there would be a three hour, "Leavers' Service" where spaced out through several sermons from the Chaplain, a speech from the Headmaster, and a speech from the Mayor, there would be an awards ceremony for any student showing outstanding conduct in a particular subject or extra curricular activity throughout the year.

Which every year without fail, was an utter disaster once the Upper Sixth students had to collect their awards while suffering terrible hangovers, as this service took place early in the morning after the Summer Ball.

The Summer Ball is supposed to a black tie event for the Upper Sixth, Staff, members of the school board, and any parents who had given generous donations to the school, in a Marquee erected on the sports field. There would be a few speeches to begin with, a short speech dedicated to each student present given by the headmaster (which would last a painfully long time) while inviting them to their tables inside the Marquee, followed by a dance after dinner. Ballroom dancing only. Its no surprise that many of us upon having the evening described to us by elder siblings who had gone through the ordeal previously, would bring hip flasks with us, or hide our sports bags full of drinks in the pavilion by the field.

From what I can remember after the drinking on the sports field began, and from the photos I have from the night, one close friend drank as though he wanted to die and managed to fall down the bank on the side of the field, without spilling his drink or getting a single mark on his suit, followed by proposing to a girl he'd been interested in for all of five minutes in the middle of the field, in full view of the guests and her confused parents. This was followed by a chap we will call, "Brian" projectile vomiting over the boy's changing rooms while staff are announcing the winner of the draw to light the fireworks... Brian. Staggering out of the changing rooms and onto the sports field, suit a technicolour wonder of the contents from inside the trousered Brian, he pushed the button to the launch the fireworks, and collapsed on the field. We didn't see or hear of him for the rest of the night.

My least favourite event of the night was spending time entertaining a girl brought as a plus one. With her confidante finding herself on the receiving end of my best friend's highly confusing and slightly lecherous advances which, predictably resulted in the nice ladies opting to find a more approachable pair of young men, after his hate filled tirade at her failure to recognise a Blackadder reference. I finished my drink, informed my friend of his colossal failings his enthusiasm for Blackadder had caused us, and made my way home. A house party was thrown afterward, but from what I heard while walking home and again the following morning before the service, it lasted all of five minutes until a fight broke out and everyone left as the, "unaware and away parents" returned to find part of their house destroyed.

16. McCann

McCann
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My grads (as prom is known here) was pretty terrible. I ended up being that douchebag drunken mess who gets too drunk, throws up and gets his date really pissed at him. Funny that everyone builds it up so much to be the 'mostest amazingest night of our lives!!' when in reality it's only cool because you get to dress up in suits, and go drinking with your old teachers who attend.
    I went with my then ex-gf whom I'd broken up with a week previous so we were still pretty awkward around each other, which I decided to circumvent by seeing how much alcohol I could drink in a short space of time. Given I drank 2 double vodkas, 2 double Jamesons and 2 tequilas within a half hour I'm proud of myself. What I'm not proud of, however, is spending roughly the next 3 hours either blacked out in a toilet heaving, or drunkenly trying to eat my ex's face. Turns out she got so pissed at me that she dropped me home after and went off to some guy's house for a booty call.

But seriously you guys, prom night rocks!