Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Wait, what was that word? Yeah, I can't take you seriously

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aetius, Jul 4, 2011.

1. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"The Last Dinner?"

[​IMG]

2. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

In the same vein as preggers, the term "baby bump". If you use this term you're clearly indicating your vast intellectual shortcomings.

3. Muses

Muses
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

"Derp." Of all the South Park references that have become internet memes this one is by far the most obnoxious. It contributes zero humor or information to any discussion and is just plain irritating. It's such a blatant giveaway that the person in question is a sad basement-dweller that in my head it has begun to sound like a wounded animal's cry for help. "Derp! Help me! I'm so socially stunted that I've forgotten how normal people communicate! DERPDERP!"

In the rare instance that somebody uses it in real life my rage for that "word" is multiplied by about 10,000.

(Also fuck its retarded cousin, "herp")

4. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FOCUS: If it was said before, I missed it:

Nucular.

Actually, you know what? This one makes sense, now that I think about it. After all, pundits still debate the use of nucular weapons, so named because their ginormous destructive potential comes spefissically from the splitting of an atom's nuculus...

It's a perfectly cromulent word.

5. Dude

Dude
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Hella

I hang out with the snowboarder/skiier/surf bum crowd a good deal and I still can't stand this word. Just use "fucking," as in "that shit was fucking gnarly" instead of "that shit was hella gnarly." Damn.