Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Virgin Diaries

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by scotchcrotch, Dec 5, 2011.

1. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone catch this gem last night?

The groom eating his wife's face, the blind dat with six virgins.

It was so hilarious, I forgot I was watching TLC.

2. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus Christ, I've never seen a kiss go so terribly wrong in my life. I hope that couple got paid well for allowing themselves to be humiliated on video.

I must admit, I admire that bald guy's blunt honesty. He just wants to get laid.

3. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The bald guy had that old skank all over him but he wanted someone "special".

Fuck it, you're thirty-something. Stick it in a corpse and get it over with. Your time for a special cherry to pop is a couple decades past due.

4. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

"It wasn't how the movies made it seem." The poor bride and groom looked so damn disappointed. I mean, they don't even know how to kiss correctly so how on earth would they know how to fuck? I felt so badly for them. When I stumbled upon this show the other night, I sent a mass text to all my friends to watch. Misery loves company I guess.

5. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A friend sent me a link to the preview of the show last week. I cannot believe the shit that gets on tv these days but fuck if it isn't entertaining. I recently heard someone in my class talk about a friend of hers who is planning on doing the same thing. As I watched that horrible kiss I couldn't help but think about her poor friend. I understand the religious reasons for being married a virgin but getting married and never have been kissed in your life? Holy shit. I really wonder what motivates these people to put themselves on tv like this. Is it the money, or just pure ignorance that everyone else is laughing at them.