Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Valentine's Schmalentines

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vanilla, Jan 21, 2011.

1. 8Track

8Track
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm going to have to one up you: Im going to use both hands, at the same time. So there. I may even put on a romantical type movie whilst I work. I'm thinking an oldie like Winter Light or maybe Requiem For A Dream.

2. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For myself, I was thinking of a candlelit dinner of homemade fajitas and corn, followed by an emotional viewing of City of Angels with a few boxes of heart-shaped chocolates. Then I'll call a hooker to come blow me, after which I'll tell her how much her gift of herpatitis and paid companionship mean to me on this oh-most-special of nights.

Wait, what?

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I don't do Valentine's Day, period, end of subject.

It's the worst of all contrived, manufactured "holidays" that feeds on the insecure and self-entitled.

I don't need one day out of the year to "prove" to the SO that I love her or care for her, that happens spontaneously and often at other times.