Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Two chicks at the same time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Winterbike, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What's the rule on conjoined twins? Does that count as a threesome? Does it depend on where they join?

I'm not saying I've done this...I swear.

2. 8Track

8Track
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Of course you have, most conjoined twins look like retards from the show life goes on, only double. Enjoy your single-pussy-drool-fuck-o-tard night much?

3. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey, stop jumping to conclusions. He never said they were female conjoined twins.

4. 8Track

8Track
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My bad, but don't all retards look like Corky from Life Goes On?

5. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not necessarily even that good.

Ladies, who wants to be spit roasted by these fellows?

Attached Files:

6. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Double post...sorry

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But that's the thing...if it's 1 pussy but 2 heads, I don't think it can really be a threesome. You have to count the number of pussies. And then what if it is 1 head and 2 snatches? What if one head says yes and the other says no? Is that rape?

8. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Do we really have to have this fucking stupid argument again? Cause you know what's awesome? Girls who like to fuck, and don't feel like a gaggle of hypocrits will judge them about it afterward. Are you really going to try and make a case that a woman who's take on sex is identical to the average guy is a bad thing? Something that needs to be fucking discouraged? Cause you know who has the best fucking sexlife in the world? Gay men. Because all the people they want to fuck, have exactly the same sexual attitudes. Imagine for a moment, a world where women fucked men, like gay guys fuck other gay guys. And after you clean yourself up - realize that this sort of attitude is a huge part of why it isn't like that.

At the risk of falling into feminist speak - if more guys were sex positive and actually cool with women being sexual creatures - instead of being judgmental douche bags - more girls would be way more relaxed about fucking and everyone would win. For fuck sake.

Heh, you need to swing for the bleachers to get a slow clap out of the crowd that was there for that party. Now if you'd had the threesome on the desert table 3 or 4 hours earlier...

9. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But what if it's two girls and one of them doesn't have a vagina and she just does the ass-to-mouth thing all night long?

Truly, one of life's great conundrums.

10. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Simple...if she doesn't have a vagina, she's not really a woman. A female head is not enough. You must also count the tits. If it's one ass and one vagina, you have to make them pick one as their own.

11. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See, I meant two separate females (no twins of any kind), one of whom has a congenital defect in which she is born without a vagina.

Maybe if the other one has been born with two vaginas, they could even each other out or something.

12. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I say that one woman with two vaginas = threesome. One woman with no vagina = useless. Unless she has an asshole. Maybe they could surgically add a vagina within the asshole. It could be like a cloaca, or as I tenderly name it, a vajanus.

13. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have to say it isn't quite a threesome, it isn't 2 girls that need your cock, it's one girl with pussy to spare.

"Put it in my vajanus, xrayvision!" Vajanus- the dirtiest pussy you can find...

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I had a nickel . . .

15. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It sounds like a homeless dude handout, haha.

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im pretty sure they were emphasizing the fagginess of two dudes having sex in front of each other rather than the perceived slutiness of the girl in the middle. But hey if you're the guy pegging the other dude it's not gay right? But you are right about the cultural perceptions. My friend always jokes that the gays have it much easier because when they go to a bar to pick up someone there isnt anyone there that will say no.

I never got the whole argument on the old board about MMF three ways being some gay thing. This probably stems from the fact that the first major post high school scandal involved the hottest girl from my class dumping her douche bag boyfriend and fucking two of his best friends at the same time (and then one of their roommates later that night). She was the daughter of a former professional football cheerleader and had immaculate titties. There is no way anyone here would turn this girl down in that (or any) situation.

17. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So...if I want two cocks in me at once, I am a slut? But if a guy wants two pussies at once he is a stud?

This will never make sense to me.

18. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Its a lot easier to be a slut than it is to be a stud. To be a slut, you just have to ask two guys to fuck you at the same time. A stud has to work his way into the act.

There is no double standard; Just the way the world works.

19. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bow chicka bowww bowwww, chicka chicka chicka bow chicka bowww bowwwwww
    <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail_and_Brittany_Hensel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail_an ... any_Hensel</a>

[​IMG]

I saw the show on these chicks and that's no photoshop.

20. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And every one of you sick bastards would put your penis in the middle of that and let them work it together. Every last one of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.