Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

True Detective: Season 2

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Juice, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just got done watching this. Havent been to Mr Skin yet to see where I can see Vince' Vaughn's wife's tittays.

It was very Chinatown plot wise. Like someone else mentioned it didn't keep me glued like the first season so I'd start surfing the internet and missing plot points. I don't know where the Russians fit it, why those two orphans were important, and a few other key things. Ill have to read the recaps. The acting was not on the same level but it is much harder to do that with so many main characters. The plot and writing were not as tight either, though I think a standard Nior plot is better, or will ultimately be better received, than the standard Child molester cult plot from last season.

I still thought the tension and direction was top notch. I ended up enjoying the season. Wasn't as good, but it sucked me in and I had to finish after it reall started to get going.

2. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I just met the guy that played Tony Chessani. He came into our office as he's trying to get a brand partnership. Real nice guy, not the dick he played on the show or on Power.