Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

True Blood: The Final Season

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Crown Royal, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

A crazy show needs to end crazy. It sure looks that way.

I'm just going to say we should take a pick-three death pool for this last season. The only path this show has left is to go shit-nuts, and I doubt there will be many characters left standing.

#1 Crown Royal, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Death Count:

1. Bill and/or Eric

2. Andy

3. Tara for real this time.

3. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

1. Bill
    2. Sam
    3. Alcide

Sookie and Eric fuck into eternity.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Bill is guaranteed. I am also going with Jessica because she's lost her will to live, and I actually kind of WANT DSam to die because of how much of a fucking idiot he suddenly became. I mean, did you HEAR him during the finale of last season? He was my favourite character (and eaily the best actor on the show) for the first five seasons and they made him a caricature of a superstitious idiot. He became Jason without an idiot's accent.

I just want more Violet. A LOT more.

[​IMG]

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

For real. BEFORE THE OPENING CREDITS REAL. Goddamn they are not wasting time. Violet continues to write volumous chapters in my good book.

I think that was the first time in the show's history where the episode didn't end in a cliffhanger scenario. It looks like last season will focus on Bon Temps, sort if bringing it full circle with season one.

6. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Couldn't they have killed her fucking annoying mom too???

7. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I KNOW! I called that one so hard. I really thought they would wait a few episodes.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I love taking wild swings at what's in store for this show, so here's one: what if Erik is behind the Bon Temps attacks? They're keeping the prisoners in Fangtasia. Not to mention somebody who's obviously powerful controls them with a dog whistle. Erik would not be the biggest fan of humans at the moment so it makes sense.

I Forgot: Bill, Erik, Jason. I would not have guessed Tara before.

9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Watching this episode made me realize how many characters I hate and would love for the show to kill off in the carnage that likely will ensue.

Tara's Mom, fucking Hoyt's annoying ass Mom, this new bitch playing the oppressed woman of color card...

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

A-to the fucking-Men. I want to smother Tara's mom in an elephant's twat while stabbing her in the back of the head. Jesus Christ, what an obnoxious yammering cartoon skeleton. Should've been torn to shreds seasons ago.

So Erik's dying from the looks if it. That sucks. However I like what they're doing with Jessica, it's amazing how they carried her as a character throughout the show. I thought for sure she was going to kill herself at the end of last season but I think she'll end up dying to save Adilyn-Braelyn-Charlene-Danicka.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Cray. Just plain cray. Alcide is toast, Erik is dying, and Violet killed the living fuck out of that fat turd like it ain't no thang. Besides a dumb general plot shit is getting as nuts as I hoped.

Is Jessica sick or turning human again? Did I miss something?

12. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was so happy when she tore Hoyt's mother's guts out. Was about damn time.

13. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you mean not healing, I think it's because she hasn't been feeding.

14. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alcide's dead, only Sam and Bill to go!

They haven't tested faerie blood curing Hep-V have they? I'm hoping for some miracle cure for Eric. You can't just let that much sexy die.

15. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was smiling so hard when Hoyt's mom ate it. That was so satisfying. This show does comeuppance to annoying characters so well.

Eric is simply too entertaining to die. Pam on the other hand....

I just hope Sarah Newland (Newmi? I choked) gets offed so violently HBO gets fined for it. She's the worst cunt on my screen since Dolores Umbridge.

16. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I want Sarah to go in some kind of homage to the SOA scene where opie offs the ATF bitch. Maybe the actor who played opie as a cameo werewolf with a machine gun

17. Robbie Clark

Robbie Clark
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

That's crazy. She's hilarious. I just wanna see her titties before she gets slaughtered.

18. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why did that one vamp school teacher lady die while drinking from Arlene? Was it something in Arlene's blood, or did the Hep V just catch up to her?

Dammit, Alcide was an awesome character, and Joe Mangianello was fun to watch.

I like how the lady who kept playing the race card got a fucking battering ram through the chest. And then they showed her body just laying there in the background with a fucking 6 inch wide ram sticking out of her. It was great.

Sweet holy fuck do I hate Tara's mom. Skeleton with a wig victim complex southern baptist addict horrible annoying ass bitch.

19. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I'm three episodes into this season and once again we have writers already with their new gigs signed. This shit is on pace to be as bad as Dexter. What's worse is that they're killing off more people GoT's last season.

They're giving 5-10 seconds to characters that have had major screen time. Tara dies off screen (and there really isn't much mystery to it and if she's alive, no one will give a fuck), Alcide just gets capped in the head, and Mrs. Hoyt just gets killed by a new character (also not giving us enough time to enjoy it or her one more bitchy line to end with).

Now fucking Erik is going to die because he stopped giving a fuck and randomly decided to sit down and die? Get the fuck out of here.

Now I will give them points for giving the people what they want before shits over in terms of just tossing everyone up there naked. You know there are still women masturbating to that Erik and Jason scene. Just need to check off that Jessica box and all is forgiven.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Erik Northman: jaw surgeon. FUCK.

Jason is so stupid it's insane. You once again have PG-13 sex withJessica, but cheating on an insanely sexy, vengeful and all-powerful 800 year old? Die already.