Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

True Blood- Season 4

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Crown Royal, May 24, 2011.

1. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know the best thing about this episode? Arlene only had thirty seconds of screen time. If only that was her total for the season.

2. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

AdorableEric is just as adorable as I thought he would be. That ridiculous grin after eating Sookie's fairy godmother cracked me up, as did his timid little, "Oh, sorry..." every time he does something bad. More awesome is that the more he fucks up as AdorableEric, the more I imagine he'll be pissed as hell when he becomes AngryEric.

Aunt Petunia is still freaking me out as witch lady, which is good because I haven't actually been that unsettled by the villains thus far. Crazy bitches who want to be someone's servant are always the most ruthless in their rise to power. Can't wait to see what else she gets up to this season.

Anyone else wondering if the doll has something to do with Hoyt's mom? I'm guessing either she planted it there to fuck with Hoyt and Jessica, or their house is built on a doll Indian burial ground.

3. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I can say this without ruining the episode, so I'm not going to spoiler it

But Aww, he's drunk!

4. The Dread Pirate

The Dread Pirate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Was I the only one who got a big smile on their face as soon as Tommy started to get choked out? I really thought they were just going to kill him off and be done with his awful storyline. He is a completely unlikable character and I see no reason to keep following what he does.

5. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

As of now, the Sookie/Eric storyline is interesting and the witches storyline is interesting (I imagine this will become one storyline soon enough). Everything else is boring as shit.

Sookie and Eric need to bang already.

Are we ever going to see Jessica's titties?????

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wonder how many orgasms this show caused with both Eric and Alcide topless for extended periods of time? Yet they withhold Jessica and Pam naked. Why do they do this? And fuck it I'm going to admit it. I'd fuck Tara this season. The straight hair fixed so much (maybe her new found life friend helps.)

Okay, I love the naked tanned horse chick. But "My ex is a werewolf." Is a little retarded knowing that same can turn into a bull with big as horns right? I complain very little about this show but is Sam supposed to be worried or is this bitch just being paranoid? Also can't she turn into anything even humans since she obviously killed another shifter?

Did anyone else laugh for 15 minutes when Bill realized he fucked his great (x4) granddaughter? I was fucking dying. Also, I can't decide if I want to fuck the hell out of her or kill the chick that Andy's sister/Bill's great (4x) granddaughter. I didn't like her in Dexter and I feel uncomfortable with her on screen.

7. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

First off, I've loved the references to the Spanish Massacre (which I think was tied in to a previous reference to the Inquisition) and the Salem Witch Trials. Those little references really add to the allure of the political side of vampire activity.

Secondly, as outright fucked-up and amusing as the whole Evil Baby thing is, I can't stand seeing that ginger bitch on screen, and the whole thing is honestly more boring than interesting. We need to see Jess's tits fucking NOW. And Pam's, too.

About the "my ex if a werewolf" thing: I think they're alluding to information from the books without really explaining it. Werewolves are very different from shifters, and segregate themselves as such. They hold non-were shifters in contempt, because they think their shifting form is the only thing anyone would need to shift into, and thus everything else is inferior. They are also very, very aggressive, rude, and generally act like assholes to outsiders. Basically, hot tan horse chick (God help me if I ever type THAT again) is saying, "Be careful, cause if you get close to me, this guy will try to kill you after his buddies tear you half to pieces."

Amnesia Eric is getting old....he was hilarious as a cocksure, arrogant smartass. Now? Well, I don't find him cute, so there's no draw to this storyline for me (other than all the fucking that is supposed to be fucking happening, but isn't, thus no titties. If Sookie is going to be on screen more than half the episode, she should be naked for half her screen time. Very easy formula, people).

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ep. 5:

"Jessica Raped You?!" If we could ALL only be even a gnat's dick as lucky.

Jessica. That is all. It is impossible for a female to be that hot. That sex kitten shit was astonishingly tingling. MY FUCKING GOD. Then, it goes to hilarious with Hoyt doing gallery sarcasm, then, just plain weird. But funny. I laughed out loud.

Feelings may vary, but I loved that episode. Let's all just say it: Bill is awesome this season. He has great lines and is fucking everyone's shit up to boot. Erik up until this episode has been comic gold in the way Rafi from The League was. However, his pick-up lines on Sookie makes Lord Byron look like an Amish kid in a night club. I don't like Broom Hilda, but I like the chick that's possessed her (and she'd probably be really hot when not wearing a rice bag). Even Alcide is getting his own subplot. So, does this also mean Pam is going to look increasingly gross with each episode? That was some repulsively convincing make-up effects.

Raise your hand if you were actually cheering Tommy on when he was bashing his old man's head in. I am typing with one hand right now.

Die Arlene you fucking cuntface. However, Tara's fucking MOM saved that scene. She was actually funny and tolerable. Whoda thunk it?

Although this season sometimes makes me feel like it's a different show, the having been improving the real horror scenes with suprising deftness. The scene in Spain in the jail cell was awesome. It was directed to perfection.

9. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Episode 5

Just some basic comments:
    [*]And so begins what I hope is some very kinky ex between Eric and Sookie.
    [*]I'm glad those redneck assholes are dead, but I'm hoping their son follows suit. I hate that entire storyline.
    [*]I was genuinely worried that the witch was going to do something to Bill, and I barely even like Bill. Does anyone else feel like he's playing pretend with this king stuff. I mean, he's good at it. But the whole thing feels kind of fake.

10. vex

vex
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

In episode 4, that female vampire that appointed him king makes a passing jab about "being king is too hard for you?" or something. Anyway, Bill's reaction clearly indicates that his cruelty (killing that vampire for being caught on camera) is something he is being forced to do and does not approve of.

Episode 5
    Bill is about to fucking explode and he's about to walk in on Sookie and Eric fucking? Omfg. What I wouldn't give to have episode 6 RIGHT NOW.

11. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse

Ok how long do we keep having to do this spoiler bullshit? The episode already fucking aired, it shouldn't be spoilered anymore. If you haven't seen the episode, don't read the fucking thread. Everything is spoilered anyway so what difference does it make?

Anyway, Jessica. I need more Jessica. That is all.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It varies on threads. The Entourage thread doesn't. I'm pretty sure it was Vin that wanted TV show threads spoilered for a few days, so I guess ask him. Personally it doesn't bother me either way, I just won't come on this thread until I'm caught up on the episodes. Anybody else feel free to chime in.

May I also recommend you do a couple less rails before posting as well, Mr. Angry McAngerstein.

13. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm pretty sure Chater doesn't watch True Blood, so you should be ok. If he does, you're fucked.

And yes, more Jessica. The impending scene that will continue the cliffhanger from this episode? Oh fuck me is that going to be awesome.

14. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For fucking real, the rule in the past was, "If you're on the west coast and haven't seen it yet, be smart and don't read it."

15. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse

Sorry, I don't know why it just made me so furious seeing an entire page of nothing but spoiler tags.

Back to more important issues. Like wondering whether or not we are ever going to see Jessica lovely lady lumps.

16. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why won't Deborah Ann Woll get naked? What the shit? Especially with the whole Jason having sexy dreams about her thing now, she better show some nipple soon.

17. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Totally forgot about the whole "drink vamp blood -> fantasize about them" thing. Glad they brought it back in the most hilarious way.

I'm really glad this season is extrapolating on 3 as far as revealing more about vampire involvement in history and such. I was not expecting those religious dudes to be vampires at all, and was expecting their persecution of witches even less. Yay for story building!

18. Whothehell

Whothehell
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Even Sookie had a good scene this episode (which is saying something): "When I was home sick as a girl, my favorite shows were Sabrina and Charmed". It was a cheap laugh.

And when Andy opened the back of Sam's van to find a gator and fell on his ass? Loved it.

19. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going to spoiler this, but please let me know if we decide to stop this nonsense.

I continue to hate Tommy and am still on the hate/accept border with Bill. All I kept thinking was that, if they killed Eric, the rating would drop quite a bit. There would be outrage all throughout the internet and possibly an angry mob. At this point, the Eric/Sookie/ Bill storyline is the only one I really care about. I'm semi-interested in Tara and her girlfriend as well as Lafayette and his boyfriend, and Jessica's storyline I'm indifferent, but I hope Tommy is dead and that whatever is going after Arlene kills her. Terry, I love. But I hate Arlene.

20. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is it just me, or are they tossing out too many storylines (most of which I am not that interested in)? It seems to get worse each episode this season. This was a huge complaint with the last season, but is even worse this time around. Started off strong, but I feel myself losing interest with each show.