Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Trash Talking and Heartbreak

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Jimmy James, Oct 22, 2009.

1. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Imagine taking a beautiful girl out to dinner, the one you've been wanting to ask out for months but haven't had the guts, but finally with some liquid courage you ballsed up and asked her. The food is delicious, the wine is wonderful, and the girl's giving you more "fuck me" eyes than you know what to do with. The entire place knows that this is your night. It's on.

You bring her back to your place, tear off all her clothing, and just as she's about to put those lovely lips on your dick...

She throws up on your cock, punches you in the face, and then defecates all over your dog.

THAT is what living in Buffalo is like.

2. JackNickel

JackNickel
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Your forgot to mention the cute little Dallas Cowboys helmet she had tattooed in the small of her back.

Why am I picking on you specifically? Because of the 1993 AFC Wildcard Game. Frank Reich. My Houston Oilers led 35-3 at the half and lost in overtime 41-38. "The Comeback".

For the last 15 years I have lived in San Antonio. Plenty of championships. I'm extremely happy about that but I'd like to invite Kobe, Phil, and every member of the LA Laker franchise to go blow a hobo at their earliest chance.

3. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

So are you a Sabres fan? That Hull goal in the Finals where his foot was clearly in the crease must have sucked.

4. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Boy did I really enjoy the beating the Eagles took on Sunday. Here is the thing, I know we were not that good, I'm pretty sure we don't have one win against a team that is in the playoff's. We lost to Oakland. I know we really don't have a shot at a Superbowl or an NFC championship game, but why do we have to lose to Dallas? And why are we most likely going to have to get knocked out of the playoff's by Dallas? And of course why do we have to lose THREE times to Dallas?

I know it is hard to beat a team three times but the cowboy defense looks pretty good. If the Cowboys wised up and got rid of that idiot coach they may be able to do something with all that talent! Until then I doubt very much they will get further than beating the eagles..........again.

The Eagle offense can surprise you but I'm not sure they are the better team this week, let's face it I know it. Oh well go Eagles!

***** p.s. lost four NFC championships and a superbowl under the Reid tenure**** thank god for the phils.

*****p.p.s***** getting there is not good enough, not in philly.

5. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If any of us had a clue of what happened it Rugby, Cricket or Soccer (outside the world cup) we may be able to relate more.

It is absolutely hilarious to me to find out about the Cleveland of South Africa. To my Durban friend I think someone from Cleveland should send him a Brady Quinn or Bernie Kosar jersey, either would look smashing at his next Durban Dolphin cricket game!!!

I in turn would like a Durban Dolphin jersey.

6. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    Sorry - the last time the Natal Sharks won the Currie Cup was in 2008, not 1998. That's the only win this decade. Apologies for the typo - I must've missed it. This least year, they were knocked out in the semi-finals, despite having the best record in the league stage of the competition.

And the other team is the Natal Dolphins - they represent the entire province/state, but play their home matches out of Sahara Stadium Kingsmead, which is in Durban. Individual cities don't have professional sides here (with exception to soccer - they often have multiple sides based in one city). You wouldn't want one of those Dolphin jerseys - they play in a baby-shit green uniform.

7. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hooray Mike Shanahan is the coach of the Redskins!!! Another victory for the Eagles. FUCK!!! Thank god the Cowboys still have Wade Phillips.

8. barney

barney
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I wouldn't be too quick to annoint Shanahan the saviour of Washington just yet. Once Elway retired, and Terrell Davis' career prematurely ended, Shanahan's coaching skills looked decidedly ordinary.
    If I were a Redskins fan, I'd be more excited about the fact that it seems like Dan Snyder is surrendering control a little bit. His willingness to spend money to improve the team is awesome....now if he could just channel that willingness to spend along the lines of a specific game plan to rebuild the team, rather than just willy-nilly on every available free-agent, he might just get somewhere. If Snyder steps aside and just pays the bills, the Redskins might be looking up.