Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Top Shot Season 2

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Diablo, Feb 8, 2011.

1. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree wholeheartedly with George when he defends himself and that shot. Maybe not with how cocky he is, but HOLY SHIT the man can shoot! He made an incredible shot and made it look way too easy.
    I do, however, wonder how much help the spotter sitting about 10 feet behind the guys was giving them. You can't tell me they need a guy there to just watch and see if they actually hit the target when it's blowing up. There is a huge, huge difference between sitting there twiddling scope knobs thinking "Aw fuck I hope I am reading the conditions right" on your first shot and having someone with you to tell you what flags are doing, what the conditions are doing, etc. while you can focus on taking the shot after adjusting. Besides, with the guys walking in shots like they were, the spotter wouldn't have been much help. If they wanted the shooters to be right on the paper on the first shot, they would have adjusted the rifle as such.

2. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Great end to a great season. The winner definitely deserved it. And it was a cool final challenge.
    I thought Chris had it going into the FAL, but when Gunny came back and got ahead, I could have sworn the game was over. Pretty sweet ending. And I don't know about George throwing it so Chris could go on...but I think George knew in the back of his mind that he didn't need the money like the other two did...it was pretty cool of him to let the two Marine's battle it out in the end though.