Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Top Gear

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Nettdata, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

So, when the 3 Amigos left/got-fired from Top Gear and the BBC, and went off to do their own thing at Amazon, the BBC did a piss-poor job of trying to keep things going with the original show.

That Chris Evans fuckwad... too much Eddie Jordan... and so much fake chemistry, it was a pretty big train wreck.

They made some adjustments... brought in Chris and Rory full-time, dropped Eddie and Evans, and I'll tell you what... they've got some pretty good chemistry.

Just watched the season 25 opener, and I was thoroughly entertained.

FOCUS: Top Gear

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I have to say, Sabine driving in the "chain car" race (the what?!?) with Chris in the tail car, was fucking hilarious.

I'm a huge Grand Tour fan, but I have to say, I'm also a huge "new Top Gear" fan as well.

It's not the same as the old Top Gear, but it's now finally it's own, entertaining thing... not just an attempt to carry on with the original thing.