Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Top 10 Sex Myths

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nitwit, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy Crap! How many fingers does he have in there?!

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Sensitive, indeed. Especially when you try the "Altoids Surprise". It's a Russian Roulette reaction, but a great reaction from THAT is memorable to say the least (even if she doesn't rip the ballisturs out of the headboard).

3. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Hey. When it comes to oral, I prefer to give rather than to receive. Anyone who'd like to argue that logic with me is welcome to.

4. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Myth: Women have sex with rich guys for money.

Truth: Women have sex with rich guys for orgasms! And money.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/article5537017.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/s ... 537017.ece</a>

5. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Conclusion? Money makes women orgasm.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know we did the whole men vs. woman's libido argument on the last board. But the mere mention of the fact that a board member here fantasized about women he ran into during an average day (or cranked it to good looking girls he knew on facebook) was treated with such disgust it makes me question how much girls really think about sex. In my day to day activities it only takes a good looking girl (very very flexible term) to waltz into my field of vision and do any of the infinite things I think are "hot" and Ive already got her undressed and bent over a table in my mind. It's an instantaneous response to somebody I think is attractive, I don't have to be in the mood nor does it have to put me in the mood. It just is. I'd say it happens 90% of the time when I first see a stranger, it varies quite a bit when it is a girl that I know.

Size doesn't matter if you are either a girl that doesn't care about size or a guy that is hung like Peter North. Playboy put it pretty well (paraphrasing), "For a man the single biggest organ that separates men from women coupled with their natural competitive nature leads to penis size being as culturally prevalent as it is." I mean as the ultimate symbol of manhood would any guy want to think that theirs is somehow inferior? It goes both ways, either you think your shit is rink-a-dink or you think it's big enough to do the job, either way you are thinking about it.

7. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

He is getting ready to throw a nasty curveball the way he is grippin' that vag.

Myth: When she says she is ready, she is ready.

Truth: When she says she is ready, she isn't really ready. But you should have known that. GOD! You're so fucking insensitive I am going to sleep!

Myth: He'll rub your back after sex

Truth: He'll have heartedly try and get your bra back off, passing it off as a massage, then pass out when it proves unsuccessful.

8. Kittie

Kittie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Myth: Size does not matter.
    Truth: Well, the myth is sort of true. I'm not saying bigger is necessarily better, but some fellows who are far less than average have been disappointing to say the least. I'm perfectly content with an average penis. It doesn't take a monster prick to get someone off, but if you are hung like a gnat, do NOT make stupid comments during sex regarding your "large" member.

Myth: All women enjoy oral sex.
    Truth: Nope. Not for this Kittie anyway, and definitely not the first few times I am with someone in the biblical sense.

I believe it is true that men are more visually stimulated than women. Men (my douche bag guy friends) always talk about how women only want to be with men who physically resemble an Adonis with six pack abs. Not the case. I can not be with someone who does not make me laugh in some way or is borderline retarded...and I don't care how good he looks. Some of the better lovers I have had resemble Tony Soprano more than David Beckham.

Yet, my male friends, will not turn down the chance to sleep with vapid whores who can't seem to use words with more than one syllable.

Someone also made a post wondering how often women think about sex. The truth is just as much as men, only our sex thoughts are different. While men fantasize about graphically bending a woman over the kitchen counter, women's fantasies (for the most part) involve romance leading into the actual sex act. This is not true 100% of the time, but more often than not.

This doesn't mean we don't envision the same things, just most of our fantasies are concerned with a type of relationship as well. (I read some study about it a couple of years ago concerning our need for a mate that can be seen as a provider, etc. etc. etc. Psychobabble bullshit and all.)

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Myth:
    Guys still like handjobs.

Truth:
    Uh, YEAH....when the woman is giving the handjob using her vagina and her mouth.

The truth is, the handjob is a big deal when you're 17 and never again after. The fact of the matter is, nobody gives a better handjob than yourself:

Handjob Age Reactions:

16- "Wow! I can't believe this is FREE!"

18- "Umm...okay, you HAVE heard there's other things out there, right?"

20- "Listen, I'm hard and you're wet. Let's gut this fish already."

21+- "You think you're better than ME?!?! THIS IS MY WORLD!!!!!!"

10. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree with Kittie. I was honestly shocked when my guy friends told me if they see a hot girl over the course of the day, chances are good they'll be whacking off to her later. It's just strange because guys are all about the end result (warm hole in a good-looking body = orgasms), and girls tend to be more about the experience overall.

Like I can see a hot guy and think, "Wow he's hot, I could potentially have sex with him," but since I don't know anything past his hotness, I'll be going home to masturbate to Alec Baldwin, who has attributes I find sexy in men (e.g. fucking crazy). Hotness only takes women so far, it's the rest of the package that makes girl orgasms.

11. TPapp

TPapp
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

[​IMG]

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im really more interested in the amount that girls think about it. How often do you see a random guy during an average day and then have sexual fantasies about it? Whether you fantasize about his ability to make you laugh or woo you like a Twilight novel is a different story. Though it seems strange that you'd masturbate, a sexual act, to attributes that are not really sexual at all. Do you time your stroke to a fictional point in the story where your fantasy guy makes you laugh? Do you actually reach orgasm to a made up line about him caring for you always?

Also, I'd like to dispel the rumors and myths around the lowly and much hated on Hand Job. They are really not as useless as Crown Royal would make them out to be. To be sure, guys would much rather have a Beej any day of the week and a girl giving head without complaint by just having a zest for it will curry more favor than just about anything else possible. That doesn't mean that getting a handjob can't feel great and be more exciting and physically pleasurable than a guy sitting alone cranking one off.

Yes, we've all got countless at bats with ourselves and physiologically we are more in tune with our own bodies than another person can be. But there is a different set of sensations involved when a separate person is doing the touching. It's like trying to tickle yourself, your body knows it's coming, not so with a different person. But, your average wierdo will say, "Hey I could just sit on my hand until it goes numb and boom! Im being jerked off by a 'stranger.'" One, even I think that's getting creepy, two, the thrill of the hunt for a girl that will get nekkid with you makes the pay off ten times more exciting than cranking it into a tube sock alone. Sure it makes Bjs and sex that much more exciting as well but for handjobs alone it is not just apples to apples.

13. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That was kind of my point that I forgot to make clear. I don't think about random guys that I see during the day, I think about people I "know" (guy I have a crush on, celebrities, professors, characters, whatever) because it is more interesting. That said, I think about this ALL THE TIME. My point is more that I wouldn't fantasize about a guy I just saw on the street, but I do spend an inordinate amount of time fantasizing about guys I'm more familiar with.

And I don't know if I can really speak for all the girls on the second part. The only part of Twilight I enjoyed was when the chick got beaten up and fucked into unconsciousness, so that's usually the part where I'd come. But it's really hard to imagine any of the guys I see over the course of the day would be capable of such a thing.

14. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This reminds me of conversations I've had with people who have made declarations that they hate seafood. Their minds are invariably changed after having been present at one of my family's seafood barbeques. It is not seafood that is disliked, but substandard seafood. They all change their minds when they have it good.

15. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

It's not supposed to taste like bad seafood you know.

16. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Myth: When a woman says what she does not like, it clearly means she's just never had it done properly.

Sometimes, no matter how fantabulous it is, seafood just isn't someone's thing.

17. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So what you're really saying is that you prefer the chocolate ganache?

18. elo

elo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

In recent studies it's been proven that pre-cum contains NO semen. It's a myth of a myth to keep MTV kids from fucking around, getting in too deep, and not pulling out soon enough. Then you're on Teenage Moms being filmed trying to decide between fixing up your camaro or spending time with yous baby momma.

... which leads me to:
    A handjob is a great way to finish off a good fucking when you're not trying to get someone pregnant and when you're too old for that condom shit.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Citation? Link?

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

^ a b c "Researchers find no sperm in pre-ejaculate fluid". Contraceptive Technology Update 14 (10): 154–156. October 1993. PMID 12286905.
    ^ a b c Zukerman Z.; Weiss D.B.; Orvieto R. (April 2003). "Short Communication: Does Preejaculatory Penile Secretion Originating from Cowper's Gland Contain Sperm?". Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics 20 (4): 157–159. doi:10.1023/A:1022933320700. PMID 12762415.
    ^ a b Free M, Alexander N (1976). "Male contraception without prescription. A reevaluation of the condom and coitus interruptus" (PDF). Public Health Rep 91 (5): 437–45. PMID 824668. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=1440560&blobtype=pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picren ... obtype=pdf</a>. Retrieved 2007-03-06.
    ^ a b Clark, S. (Sep 1981). "An examination of the sperm content of human pre-ejaculatory fluid". [Unpublished]. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.popline.org/docs/0813/041933.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.popline.org/docs/0813/041933.html</a>.

It's an unfortunate fact that "facts" in the medical world, esp. pertaining to sex, persist despite evidence to the contrary.

Did you guys know that antibiotics, except for rifampin and griseofulvin (and when the fuck are you ever going to be on rifampin or griseofulvin?) don't actually interact with oral contraceptives and make them not work? There are a small number of case reports from certain people who took antibiotics and got pregnant, but analysis shows that this is at about the same failure rate of oral contraceptives in the general population. Still, the myth persists because of cover-your-ass, litigation, and the general sentiment that it's better to use a condom and not have a baby than take the tiny chance of being wrong and have a patient who unexpectedly gets pregnant.

Oh, yeah, by the way, use condoms the next time you're on antibiotics. I'm not going to be responsible for you fuckers accidentally procreating.