Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Top 10 is over, lets make this simple.. or harder.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Jun 24, 2011.

?

Fuck, Chuck, or Marry?

1. Fuck Mila Kunis

59 vote(s)
    39.6%
  2. Fuck Candice Swanepoel

37 vote(s)
    24.8%
  3. Fuck Olivia Wilde

62 vote(s)
    41.6%
  4. Chuck Mila Kunis

19 vote(s)
    12.8%
  5. Chuck Candice Swanepoel

93 vote(s)
    62.4%
  6. Chuck Olivia Wilde

24 vote(s)
    16.1%
  7. Marry Mila Kunis

71 vote(s)
    47.7%
  8. Marry Candice Swanepoel

12 vote(s)
    8.1%
  9. Marry Olivia Wilde

57 vote(s)
    38.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Never stick your dick into someone with a stripper name unless you're wearing a latex beekeeper suit, introduced yourself using a false name and she has no idea what city you live in. Candy? Has to go.

Mila Kunis? A whore is not a house wife. Fuck.

Olivia - absolutely adorable. If you've gotta keep one of them around, marry her. Also, the burning man thing? Sounds fucking awesome.

2. Bryan

Bryan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Fuck: Mila.
    Chuck: Olivia.
    Marry: Candace.

Mila and Candace are neck and neck for me in overall sexiness. Mila might even have a slight edge. Mila also seems to be the funnest girl out of the three. However, Candace is five years younger, which is clutch. Candace still has a few years at her peak or near peak whereas Mila is at an age where she could start slipping any day now. Adjusted for age, and I'd flip Candace and Mila. Olivia's hot, but just not as hot as the other two. Plus I disliked her character in House, despite her being a hot bisexual doctor. Maybe Cameron set the bar too high.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know who the model chick is, probably fuck her.

Chuck Mila, seems cool, super cute, anti-ass is a big downer.

Marry Olivia. Only if, every time we fuck she wears her Tron outfit and thrust to the beat of the movie's music.

4. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

While she's obviously very attractive...Swannpoel strikes me as slightly generic-blonde. And some of the pictures I've seen of her are frighteningly skinny, which really ain't my thing. Obviously I'd fuck her in real life, but I have no qualms getting rid of her.

Wilde and Kunis both seem like they'd be crazy in bed, and genuinely low key otherwise. I could go either way, but Wilde seems like slightly more fun to hang out with. Marry Wilde.

5. WASPnest

WASPnest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

According to her Wikipedia page, Wilde's vegan, who could deal with that shit in the long-term? Also, her given name is Cockburn, which was prophetic and is hilarious.

6. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    I don't care about the others, but I'd marry Swanepoel. EVERY White guy in S.A. knows Afrikaans girls are capable of cooking, cleaning, sewing, etc. without any complaint (notable exception being barbeques) - you factor that in, and you KNOW Kunis and Wilde cannot perform these basic tasks and you have a clear winner... Afrikaans girls are practically trained from birth for this. She's also from my home province (Mooi River is a farming town about 1 1/2 hours outside Durban), so, BONUS!

7. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Why don't you just get a maid?

8. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Says the man who doesn't enjoy sex.

When you don't intend to fuck them anyway, is it that big of a difference?

9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This was the sticking point for me. I mean, she is absolutely gorgeous, but I still can't shake that scene from Forgetting Sarah Marshall and they cliff jump and she looks like a young boy from behind. But again, this is splitting hairs.

I went with fuck on Swanepoel cause her body is excellent and built for sex, as they like to say.

I've always had a thing for Olivia Wilde and her eyes are just insane and I've found that when age takes away other beautiful features, those eyes stay gorgeous. I'll marry her for the long run.

10. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Off topic and I hate to be Captain McBonerKiller Pedophile here, but Mila was 14 when That 70's Show first aired, or close to it?
    I feel dirty. So should Kelso.

11. Lakeshow

Lakeshow
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Fuck Olivia Wilde. She's hot right now, but I don't know about the future.

Chuck the supermodel. Probably boring in bed, although the chance to say I fucked a supermodel almost made me go with her.

Marry Mila Kunis. The dark skin and light eyes look gets me everytime. Plus she's funny and has a petite figure. I'd definitely be down with her