Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Tiger, say it ain't so

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scotchcrotch, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree. She probably re-gripped his irons.

FOCUS: I didn't even hear about this until yesterday. That's what you get when you just don't give a shit about pro athletes and the like. If I want to hear about "scandals", I'll have a chat with some friends, or even the crew at work, and hear their stories about the choices they've made in life, good or bad. It's just as interesting hearing about them as it is to hear about Tiger Woods. Celebrities are really no different from us blue-collar slobs when it comes to fucking things up. Am I supposed to feel more strongly about a guy who can play golf with the best of them? Get fuckin' real! I don't know him, and I never will. Thus, what happens in his life means jack and shit to me.

That is, unless he crashes that car of his into my home. Once that happens, I'll take some notice.

2. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Which I find most peculiar, is that some of the golf touts are expecting him to stay out as late as March or April (sorry, no link, I listen to the radio)??? WTF? That doesn't sound "indefinite" to me. I was thinking more along the lines of ZERO golf in 2010, and MAYBE start thinking about the 2011 tour.

I'm hoping the former is true. Watching Tiger on Sundays ranks as my 5th favorite sporting event to watch (NFL, CFB, NCAA Tourney, Caps Hockey). I fucking tune in and enjoy, and I only golf probably 4-5 times a year.

3. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This sums up Tigers fuck up pretty good.

http://www.edge.ca/DJsandShows/Podcasts/Episodes.aspx?PID=1136

Its a podcast from the dean blundell show. Click play the December 11th podcast titled:
    The Dean Blundell Show Podcast – Dec.11 - Week in Review / What Happened / Qi Min Sheng

The revelent part happens with 5 minutes and 34 seconds remaining in the podcast.

"He didnt wear a condom with any of his women"
    "you dont need a conn-daumme to play the back 9"

4. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pff. 2011? You'll see him at Augusta in April, if not the WGC-CA in March. The man is a winner. It's in his blood. It's what he does. He's not going to miss the chance to win another major because of bullshit public scrutiny.

The very worst case scenario I could see is him skipping the Master's and starting his season at the Open in June. But I would bet money we'll see him in April.

5. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree. I think he might play a reduced amount of tournaments, but I think he'll be at all the majors and Elin will be wherever he goes. Now that the pre-nup has been revamped he'll need some extra funds, just in case. I don't see him taking a year or more off.

6. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7. BaseballGuyCAA

BaseballGuyCAA
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

1. That would require self-control, so let's just cross it off the list.
    2. Yep, because there's such a large supply of actresses and pop princesses available. And women like that require effort to get their panties off, even for a big star; wheras a nobody will pretty much give it up on command. And if she has just as much to lose, the paparazzi who outs you has twice as much to gain--you have to factor that part of it into the equation.
    3. She wouldn't be missed, but she'll live on forever in the herpe sores she leaves you with.

8. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I honestly can't believe that Tiger's "team" didn't do a better job of buying off all these whores to keep them quiet.

It's either that or certain media outlets paid them to get interviews and stories. I can understand the later ones coming out since it really won't/can't hurt his reputation any more than it already is and there isn't any money on the table.

If I was Tiger I would have put all these women on an all expenses paid vacation that took place on my yacht. Upon arrival they would find a pile of "shush money" attached to an ironclad silence agreement the lawyers had drawn up. If any of the women didn't want the shush money they would be conveniently left on Whore Island which happens to be located at the bottom of the ocean.

9. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Last Psychiatrist has written up two articles on the situation.

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2009/12/ ... art_1.html
    http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2009/12/ ... art_2.html

He pulls his usual trick of making me think about things in a way I would not think about them usually. Aka, blowing my mind.