Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Tiger King: The Quarantine Hero We Deserved

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kubla Kahn, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I am hearing the “nanny” is just some Instagram wannabe model they flew out for a weekend to do those photos and add another layer to the lie this guy calls a life.

This is one of those people who
    Lie about who they are so much that they’ve severed their safety lanyard that keeps them tethered to reality. Always shucking and jiving the big lies, talking long promises, decorating their image in every way to fool all those around them.

there’s not enough Raid in the world to kill these bastards. But the good news is they can’t stay out of jail for long. And when HE goes back in? Hoooo boy.

2. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So has anyone watched the final episode, hosted by Joel McHale (how the fuck did they pick him for this)?

Kinda interesting.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is one of the best I've seen of these in awhile.

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of my favorite questions that he didn't answer:
    But, when that dude Just86in popped in? And people started AMAing him? That guy needs to be interviewed in Season 2 or the next follow-up.

Just86in
    Hey Jeff Are you still claiming your grandfather Zion founded Robbins brothers circus? Spoiler Alert ...he was 13 when Fred Buchanan changed the name from World Circus to Robbins Brothers..

Also when are you going to pay Joe Barth the $83000 you owe him in the judgement he won against you?

Speaking of legal, tell Lauren to remit the bond for her notary license to the Oklahoma secretary of state. Her notary license has been suspended since 2017 and I've got copies of fraudulent notarized documents, including Me'licias name change petition

By the way, I've got some really nice aerial pics of the thackerville zoo taken about a week ago. Not a whole bunch has been done pard, certainly not as much as you've claimed. Gee what else would Reddit users like to know? Gotta fraud and a whole Potts lies bub, maybe I'll start my own Reddit blog and point out a few things.

Don't sick ole Frank " hit man" Glover on me bub...course the only thing he can hit is the bottle lol Oh and hey, you new zookeeper " Chris Trevino", you know the one with the failure to appear and bench warrant, hanging out wit Eric Cowie? Tell him his former suspended sentence is now up for revocation and the Garvin County Sheriff's office will be coming for him soon. Speaking of revocation, be sure and make your Vegas court date June 1st. They're looking forward to seeing you again.

Well see ya in the funnies Loweboy. I'll be shocked if you reply, but you never know... See ya in the funnies.

Yeah, WHO is Me’Licias???

Just86in
    MeLicia worked in the gift shop. She also notarized a few of "Prince's" items Lowe claimed to have for sale

Lowe claimed to have Prince memorabilia for sale?
    Am I getting this right?

Just86in
    Correct. Lowe claimed to have worked with Prince. He never worked with Prince, he got sued by Prince for trademark infringement. He bought a few items from Mayte Garcia, Prince's ex wife when he had the liquidation business in South Carolina.

All of Prince's clothing, boots, sunglasses etc.are trademarked by Paisley Park. Mayte Garcia didn't have the rights to sell anything and Prince sued Jeff for his stuff back.

Jeff's a con man, always has been. Drug moving is doubtful as lowe doesn't have the balls to play that game. As far as financing, he's always played with other people's money. Sure he's had some from his resale outlet in Beaufort S Carolina, but he also paid fines and lawsuits.

That Ferrari he had...reposessed. I don't know if he talked about his " 12,000 square foot mansion in Colorado( I haven't seen the documentary) but it was rented for $5000 a month and he owes back rent on that and was evicted. He borrowed a lot of money from his fist wife Kathy's parents. Kathy is a sweetheart that I honestly believe was scared of Lowe because he beat on her. Super nice lady finally filed for divorce when Lowe was throwing his current wife Lauren up in his face.

If you have a Facebook I suggest joining Joe exotic/ Jeff Lowe watchdogs. It's private but the admins are pretty responsive. I post quite a bit there.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/444026586084418?ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

I'll try to answer more when I can, quite frankly I'm a noob to redditt and didn't expect this type of response But it's cool because the more people that learn the truth about lowe, the less bullshit he can pull. Thank you for your question I'll try to get an AMA? together when I figure it out and list pics and supporting documents.

Just86in
    Many many years ago (pre internet) I used to be a bounty hunter.

8. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was thinking the same thing about Just86in, all that could easily spin into a second season if it’s legit information. It’s wild how people will put themselves in these positions to be exposed for a bit of tv fame.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

It would be great if he was just another whacko to add to the mix like Dog the Bounty Hunter or something. I bet he's more like that than Elliott Ness.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Most of them seem to be gung-ho numbskull wannabe cops. Not someone would want as a friend.

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

13. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

that looks familiar

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Oh, Offspring... never change.

Comment from Reddit said, "man, this is going to be a hard one to explain to the grandkids..."

Someone tried.

"A doctor of molecular biology and his pop-punk band who were huge in the 90s cover a song in which a narcissistic redneck zoo keeper pretends to sing about accusing a woman of having killed her husband shortly before actually trying to have her murdered for 3k and all that while practising social distancing and wearing face masks in the video because a virus has changed life for everyone on earth this year?"

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

There is so much Win to be had in that.

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

These guys tricked Carole Baskin into thinking she was doing an interview with Jimmy Fallon.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member