Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TiB's Second Birthday Weekend Drunk Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Puffman, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I might not be sentimental, but you know what? A video game is a fucking great gift to me. It's fairly expensive, not something I would necessarily buy on me own, and will give me hours of fun even when you're not around.

You know what's not a good gift? A nicely framed picture of the two of you.

EDIT: Good sex gifts, I think, are things that both people are into but take one partner more time and/or energy than is normally convenient. Like elaborate bondage, or costumes, or an unusually intense position.

2. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My wife is good at finding girls too. She can just sniff out which one is the most willing. But I think it is because my wife is at first glance the most innocent looking person you could imagine meeting. It is like girls just want to make her a whore or something.

Granted our first 3 way experience was with a girl who really wanted to steal me away from her. Then the two of them became best friends once the other girl found the right guy. Then said girl tried to get us into a threeway on our wedding night.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know what all that means either, but I think my odds might increase if they were both blind. And deaf.

And comatose.

4. Psychodyne

Psychodyne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Dude, it was just released on the 18th. Of course it's a special occasion! And it's going to be awesome too, because it...wait...if we're talking about the blowjob part, I just assumed that's what hooker always added to gifts. If THAT'S is the special occasion thing, then I totally agree with you, but I'm not sure that's a correct assumption.

5. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's not. He gets his when he wants it. But I'm too stressed and cranky to think of a really badass anniversary gift.

6. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love that just because I own a boxer mix, my mother stops every boxer dog in the middle of the street to take a picture and email it to me.

She's so creepy.

7. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Are you single?

I think when it comes to starting a FFM threesome, the odds go:

Two females>>>>>>>>One female>>>one female, one male>>>>>>>>>>>>one male. Purely based on availability.

8. Judas

Judas
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Ugh. Hungover on the couch in a dark room.

And I ate my Mexican leftovers last night, so instead of having a nice lunch I have to order Jimmy Johns because there is nothing in the house.

Blowjob + Arkham City would be great right now. Or a threesome in about three hours after I've recovered. I'm just asking to borrow your girlfriend for a little bit Chater.

9. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Okay, you need to elaborate on how this works. I'm trying to set something similar up but I wasn't aware that being predatory on the dance floor was the way to go about it. Right now I'm trying to do things the ethical way (OKCupid and being upfront) but The Dude and I have decided that we'll both be okay with a semi-drunk chick if that's what it takes. Ethics, schmethics.

-How do you infiltrate a girls group?
    -Who is most likely to do this sort of thing? Psychological profiling of drunk girls is tricky, so what are some easy-peasy tips?
    -How hot is your girlfriend that this became a guaranteed outcome?
    -What if the other girl resists you joining in? Do you just leave, or...? So confused.

10. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

No wonder the dude seemed so happy all night. I assumed it was just the obvious.

11. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

...he got to sit next to you?

12. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Nah, I was good. I didn't need you mad at me for making a pass at the lovely guy you brought.

13. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Coming from someone who has been approached an alarming number of times for a threesome (I have no idea why), the girls tended to all follow the same game plan, more or less:

-The guy stayed so far out of the way that when the girl came up to me, I never had any idea she was there with her boyfriend
    -She started dancing with me
    -She someone made it known that she wasn't just dancing with me for funsies (like putting her hand on my hip or complimenting me or something like that)
    -Sometimes she kisses me
    -Then she points out her boyfriend over there and asks me what I think of him
    -I always reply positively because it hasn't dawned on me what's happening yet, and I don't want to be rude
    -Then she asks if I want to come and meet him
    -Then that's when it dawns on me what's happening, and I've always wheedled my way out of it

I know that last part isn't all that encouraging, but I know that if that ever happens to me and I thought everyone involved was attractive and the timing worked out right I would think that would be a good way to do it. But you guys are cute and nonthreatening, I think it would be a good way to go. The most important factor is definitely when you introduce the guy into the mix, and make you sure you bring her to him and that he doesn't rush into it and come over too soon.

14. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See, this is where I messed up too. While my girl at the time was doing her thing, I stood off to the side twirling my mustache and nodding suggestively while licking my lips. It's not the first time women have been turned off by powder blue bell bottoms.

I've been invited to one group session. Everyone involved got gonorrhea. I, on the the hand, sobered up and got tennis elbow.

15. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pinkcup meet Audrey, Audrey meet Pinkcup.

16. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you ever find yourself not able to get out of the situation, just pull the 'ol "I have a herpes flare and I'm on my period right now" excuse. That one ought to work. If it doesn't, well . . . I dunno.

17. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tell them you have a cat.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fixed

19. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

1st rule of getting into a threeway:

Never look like you are going to tie someone to a railroad track.

20. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who needs herpes when you have cats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.