Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TiB Transferred To New Servers Now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Aug 9, 2014.

1. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I'll send him a picture of my balls too.

2. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've always said that photos of balls are better than no photos of balls.

3. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, I hope that doesn't come back to bite you. But let me extend my thanks to all those involved of keeping the site alive.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Always? I suspect that's a recent development.

Thanks to you and Nett, though. I know jack shit about all you're doing. I know the rep mod and some other stuff isn't working, plus there was a little down time. But, this is great, so far. I'm glad things are working as well as they are, and just glad to be able to keep posting and read new posts.

I've been on other forums where this type of task has been undertaken, with not good results. Some of them were complete disasters, with one that resulted in a complete do over. As in re-register, all old posts gone, with barely a shoulder shrug from Admin.

So, thanks for caring and taking the time to make the change and upgrade as painless as possible.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

No worries... and again, thanks to Binary for stepping up and helping out in a big way.

More than anything, I'm just impressed with how stupidly fast the site is now... between the new hosting server and the upgraded software, I have yet to have any noticeable performance hiccups at all.

And have no fear... as long as there is a Boobie Thread, the reps will come back. Unless they come out with a Mardi Gras Beads mod. That would be cool.