Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TIB Halloween thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dixiebandit69, Oct 16, 2015.

1. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know about the rest of you Idiot Board members, but Halloween in my favorite "holiday" of all.
    It gives me a chance to dress up like my favorite characters, and until recently, I used to take Li'l Bandit trick-or-treating (He's 14, and he thinks he's too old for dressing up.)

Focus: What are you going to do for Halloween?

Are you going to stay home and hand out candy?

Stay home, and scare trick-or-treaters with costumes and decorations?

Going trick-or-treating with your kids/nieces/nephews/grandkids/etc.?

Are you going to dress up as someone/ something, go to an adult Halloween party, and potentially get laid, while in costume?

For the record, I may or may not go out as Sterling Archer this Halloween. I've got a couple of women on my side to play Pam Poovey and Cheryl Tunt, but we need the whole ISIS crew to pull it off.

2. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I don't do Halloween right. I know I'm supposed to relish in the excuse to dress all slutty, but instead I keep choosing costumes that only some women and gay men get and appreciate. But I only really care about their opinions anyway, so it all works out. Last year, I was Elaine Stritch. This year, I'm going as Little Edie from Grey Gardens. At least both involve not wearing any pants. It looks like I'll be spending it at my friend's Halloween slash birthday party where everyone will be first-generation Americans from Eastern Europe raised in South Brooklyn, so they will absolutely understand my costume based on a cult documentary from the seventies.

For perhaps obvious reasons, I've never gotten laid on Halloween. Not even when I spent it with my ex-boyfriend that I was still sleeping with. New Year's Eve tends to be my banging holiday.

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Putting on my Richard Sherman jersey, got a fake one of those old school leather football helmets. Son wearing a matching jersey. We're going as thugs.

Just getting we're going as one of the best cornerbacks in football and an awesome and intelligent dude to boot.

4. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am going as Thorgasm...a basic Thor costume covered in glitter and brandishing a vibrator that could double as construction equipment.

Trying to convince my lady friend to go as Lady Syfilis is a struggle.

5. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going to be in a very nice wedding at the Four Seasons in Santa Barbara, which is upsetting cause Halloween is one of my fav holidays. The bride has made it VERY clear that she wants no Halloween influences. Not that she's a bridezilla, but she's a very talented interior design and has had aesthetics in mind for years. That being said, myself and the rest of the groomsmen have acquired some bitching Halloween socks and have superhero t shirts we will be busting out at the reception. Its gonna be awesome.

6. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I'm not dressing up because I'm no fun. But it's the kid's first Halloween and we got her a costume. Here's a preview. Also, I have the least-Asian Asian baby ever.
    rps20151016_140257_447.jpg

7. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    What am I going to be for Halloween?

Drunk.

8. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I won't be dressed as anything this year, and I likely won't be getting laid.

Our neighborhood usually turns into a block party, with most of the dads staggering around with the kids while drinking and smoking cigars. Similar to any other night around here.

I'm looking forward to that.

9. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Perhaps the wrong time to mention this but once for Halloween I wore a pair of underwear that looked kinda like that costume. It was a party favorite even if I had to use a balloon to fill the nose (seriously it was like two feet long). Oh and it had a noise maker in the tip of the trunk, how cool is that?

[​IMG]

10. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I'm sure all the other dudes really enjoyed your party favor/s.

11. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Going as a caveman or like I did last year; extra from The Walking Dead [knife, Celtic sword and another knife, some dirt on the pants, etc.]. Going to stock up on king-size chocolate bars for the first couple of kids who hit the door. Should be a good night.

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gf and I are being slightly coy with our costumes. I'm going as a straight up dentist and she's going as a lion. Of course it's a sexy female lion, with no bullet holes. I think people will get the joke.

13. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll be in Illinois for my grandma's surprise 90th birthday party on Halloween. Yeehaw.

However, for whatever we end up heading to around here I am going to put my dog in his lion costume from last year again except with fake blood added and suit up in some khakis and camo. My girlfriend will be the hunting guide. So convenient.

[​IMG]

14. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is that a...good idea?

15. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We had a surprise party for my great grandmother's 90th. We reconsidered the idea while she was clutching her chest and gasping after 50 people yelled "Surprise!!" at her.

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Sounds like she has a pretty good will he's ready to cash in on.

17. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If only my family was wealthy... but seriously my grandma kicks ass and loves partying- we'll have a great time. Plus I have hunting to do with my cousins too. Can't wait.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Our house so far this year:

image.jpg
    image.jpg

We go all out every October, it takes the entire month to decorate. Or house in in the "haunted attractions" list for the area so we keep adding to it every year, it drew hundreds of people last year. Most decorations don't get put out until the night of Halloween because their electric or I just plain fear of them being stolen.

#18 Crown Royal, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  19. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This will be the first halloween in a long time that my daughter is at her dad's house. For the past few she has preferred giving out candy rather than trick or treating, but still we enjoy it so I will be sad she isn't there. I haven't done a costume in awhile and decided to dress up like a witch since I already had the components - nothing elaborate, I don't want to freak out any littles. I'll do dry ice for the cauldron, etc. I plan to have more pumpkins than in the past because Mr. Bell has a laser machine and based on a friend's suggestion we discovered he can laser cut pictures on pumpkins.

20. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Boy, if Roxanne isn't making a costume, this thread is pretty dead. Did everybody around here grow up?! Where are all the slutty nurses yearning to show off their costumes? Or, all the dudes going as Left Shark?