Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TiB Halloween Costume Thread 2010

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fernanthonies, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigChops

BigChops
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Everytime I have to shave my face completely I get Peter Griffin comments from my friends. This year I'm just gonna say fuck it and actually dress up as him. I just need to find some cheap brown shoes, fake wire frame glasses, green pants, and a couple pillows to shove down the back of my pants. It's going to be awesome.

2. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like I failed. All these great ideas, and I settled on dressing as a gigantic whoopie cushion. The halloween party doubles as my young nephew's bday party, so unfortunately I had to keep it a bit tame, but still.... Oh well, I'll be the drunkest whoopie cushion out there. I have a remote control fart machine (because everyone should have one) that I can keep in my back pocket; bonus points if I actually fart.

3. Happy

Happy
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I have a prominent brow, and because i like the scruffy look, i get "caveman" references all the time. Luckily, I have a pretty good looking body to help my cause out, so I'm going as a caveman. Hey, if gils can dress like sluts, so can I. (bonus points, I bought a plastic bone... running around drunk telling girls im going to bone them... yep, I'm that guy.)

4. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last year, me and my friend dressed up as DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince. Hawaiian shirt + dark sunglasses = Jazz. Of course, last year I ended up taking free psychedelics from a guy dressed as Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I stopped tripping around 8:00 AM.

This year, I'm really not sure. I'm thinking about either stealing the Venetian blind idea from earlier in the thread, or going as an amateur boxer. I already have boxer-like gym shorts, shitty skin-tone paper-thin T-shirt and red Chuck Taylor high-tops. I'm thinking all I would need are some gauze wraps for my hands and I would be perfectly equipped to get all sorts of stares from confused Egyptians.

There are too many dashes in this post. Sorry about that.

5. Old Crow

Old Crow
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Going as Brett Favre. Packers Jersey, "(...inches)" next to the #4, eye black, and I a;ready have a similar haircut and facial hair to Favre. Pair of Wranglers, some Crocs, few armbands, and I'm good to go. Cheap, easy, and timely. The best part: one of the girls in our group will be going as Jenn Sterger, complete with cutoff FSU t-shirt, short jean shorts, a microphone, and cowboy boots. She also happens to be quite an attractive brunette, like Sterger. I'm usually too lazy and lame to put effort into a good costume, so I'm pretty excited for this year.

6. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going as a slutty t-rex for Halloween this year because the idea came to me in a dream and it seemed too good to pass up. My art school friend is helping me sculpt/paper mache/paint the enormous head, and I got a tiny dress and lots of fabric paint. If I'm not too lazy I might even sew a tail and paint a pair of elbow-length gloves to match the dress. The biggest problem, though, is figuring out how I'll manage to drink with such an enormous mask on. Also, deciding whether to call myself a slutasaurus rex or a tyrranosaurus slut. Any thoughts?

7. CBP

CBP
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

20s gangster costume + clean shave + massive dong or actual baby doll arm hanging out of fly = Baby-Arm Nelson

8. hawkeyenick

hawkeyenick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

While this year is not my most creative costume, that would be when I went as Eliot Spitzer with a Client #9 name tag and lipstick on my crotch and my wife as the hooker, I am pretty damn excited about my costume. I'm going as a fighter pilot, and I was able to get a flight suit from the Army Navy Surplus store for $30. All in all, a pretty cheap costume, a comfortable one, and one that I think is pretty cool.

And because I'm technologically stupid, a link to hot girls in slutty Halloween costumes: http://coedmagazine.com/2010/10/19/sexy-sorority-girl-slut-o-ween-48-photos/

9. Noahh

Noahh
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm tossing around the idea of going as mayhem from those Allstate commercials. Crappy suit, pink headband and some little pink dumbbells. If anyone asks what I am I'll go into one of the characters, "I'm a hot babe out joggin'...."

#89 Noahh, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Interestingly enough, I was Hitler Clown.

11. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I always decorate my house to the nines for Halloween night (smaller kids are usually scared to approach), but this is truly something awesome. I wish I had the equipment for it:

#92 Crown Royal, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. Deepinit

Deepinit
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Last year the [now] ex and I went as Al and Peggy Bundy. Later we got into a huge fight. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take anyone seriously when they're dressed up in costume? Like Al, I lost that fight. But at least I still have that sweet t-shirt.

[​IMG]

This year I'm not doing a damn thing. I just got a new job so I have to wait three weeks instead of two to get some coin. Instead I'll be staying home looking to find some half decent zombie movies to watch.

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I'm going as the statue of liberty. I'm about halfway finished with the crown and it looks pretty good so far. Pics later!

15. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I put the finishing touches on my Han Solo costume last night. Got a cheap plastic replica of his DL-44 Blaster off the internet that was bright orange and blue for some reason. So I picked up some black and brown spray paint at the hardware store and now it looks pretty badass.

We have an early Halloween part to go to tomorrow night, maybe I can get some good pictures to post up.

16. benny lava

benny lava
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'm doing the Chilean miner thing.

Found some cheap miner's overalls on ebay with the reflectors and shit.
    I've got a hard hat, so I just put some cheap ass clip light on the bill and wearing oakleys.
    Got a Chile flag from my time there, so I'm just wearing that shit as a sort of cape.

I'm going to bring a bag of rocks and curse people out in spanish all night.

17. AKSB

AKSB
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Last year I went as a pedophile. Rocked some ridiculous facial hair, dressed in a horrible button-up t-shirt, and carried around a teddy bear and a bag of lollipops. My favorite costume ever. The teddy bear somehow made it through back-to-back-to-back parties at UCLA, USC, and UCSB.

Thinking of going as God this year. I just typed in "God halloween costume" on Google and found almost nothing -- I can't be the first one to think of this, can I?

Attached Files:

18. BeCoolBitch_BeCool

BeCoolBitch_BeCool
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Tonight I'm going as Mark Zuckerberg:

-Harvard Shirt
    -Robe and pajama bottoms
    -Adidas Sandals
    -Enough Hair Gel to pretend my hair is curly

19. hamshackler

hamshackler
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My friend came up with the great idea of going as Keith Stone from the Keystone commercials, and naturally, I'm going to steal it*. The costume is so easy, and it's a perfect excuse to carry around a case of beer all night (albeit, shitty beer). Luckily my hair is basically the same length as his and i've been growing a beard for the past month just so I had options on halloween. Just need to pick up a similar hat to his and i'll have everything I need.

[​IMG]

I'm toying with the idea of wearing a name tag, but I think the Keystone case should be enough for people to identify it.

20. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.