Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TiB Halloween Costume Thread 2010

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fernanthonies, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A group of my friends did this a couple years ago and it went really well, especially the one guy who wore the pink princess dress.

They also tied three balloons to the back of each car and whoever was the last person to have a balloon won something (I can't remember what they bet). Most of them wound up being popped by random drunks but it was great.

2. Elset

Elset
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Where are all the pics of the sluts?!

I'm going as Patrick Bateman. I've placed an order for my business cards and business card holder. I'm not sure what scene I'm doing yet though.

Last year I was lame and just wore my old baseball uniform. The year before that I was even lamer and just wore my Red Wings jersey and borrowed some jeans (I never wore jeans until earlier this year) and went as Dr. Cox.

3. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think we could have a whole ask a thread dedicated to this. What the fuck do you mean you have never worn jeans before? Did you wear shorts every day? Khakis (in which case I would like to know what frequency you were bullied)? Sweat Pants? Loin Cloth?

4. Elset

Elset
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wore dockers and loin cloths. You don't fuck with a dude who only wears dockers and loin cloths, so I never got bullied.
    See here for a more thorough breakdown of my wardrobe.

As to why the no jeans...My parents would dress me in jeans early in my childhood, but by the time I was able to fend for myself I realized I didn't like wearing tight, stiff jeans, so I started wearing khakis and never looked back for 15+ years. I never realized they made comfortable jeans, and I wasn't about to wear Pipes or Jnco in elementary school.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Somebody try and make this shit:

#45 Crown Royal, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

A couple years ago I thought to myself, "All these college girls use Halloween as an excuse to dress as slutty as possible. Fuck it." So I went as a prostitute.

I had garish makeup, a bejeweled "Do you believe in love at first sight?" tshirt, an up the ass mini skirt, blue fishnets, and sequined heels. A couple guys attached dollar bills to various parts of my body. It was truly a sight to be seen.

I met some interesting characters that night.

7. Subito

Subito
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

[​IMG]
    My inflatable pig costume last year, it was a hit all around.

Got a full body chicken costume for this year, should be easy enough to pull off "giant cock."

8. hawt

hawt
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Just read this on twitter and thought it was hilarious:

Halloween Costume Idea for Women: Get some make up and put bruises all over yourself. THEN, when people ask you what you are, say you "fell".

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I'm leaning waaay towards Original Sonny Crockett still, but I'm also considering Magnum P.I. or Schnieder from One Day At a Time for our TV party. Which would be the best in your opinions?

Two of my friends are going as Adrian and Barney, only also like rotting corpses. Too cool for school.
    [​IMG]

..because they're both dead! Get it!!?!?

Oh, by the way if I run into you in public and you're dressed like Don Draper with the stupid lowball glass and the stupid cigarette in your mouth and the stupid grey suit in your pitiful attempt to get laid, I'm going to throw an empty at your face. It's the most overly prolific costume for dudes since "Dick In a Box".

10. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I think I'm probably going to go with Dr. House this year. Found a nice Michael Kors jacket for cheap that actually fits really nice. Now just for the cane, some jeans and a matching shirt. Like my buddy said; I'm already set on the asshole part.

11. LukesBoxHero

LukesBoxHero
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Thinking about going as Ferris Bueller after finding this...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.complex.com/blogs/2009/08/12/how-to-dress-like-the-characters-from-ferris-buellers-day-off/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.complex.com/blogs/2009/08/12 ... s-day-off/</a>

I only worry that no one will recognize it because I'll be in Quebec City for the halloween weekend.

12. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Last year I was the Maxi Pad Ninja:
    [​IMG]
    The picture isn't me, but my costume looked exactly like that. It was by far the hardest costume I've ever had to make. It took me about 6 hours, but the looks on people's faces on Halloween night were worth it. I had a few women try to get in my face about it, an I told them I was just "raising awareness for female hygiene". The best part was during the costume contest, where it got narrowed down to a tie breaker between me and a girl dressed as Flo from the Progressive commercials.
    The Maxi Pad Ninja vs Flo. I can't make this shit up.
    I ended up winning, and when I went up to claim my prize (I think it was like a $50 bar tab or something) I grabbed the mic from the DJ and thanked the judges for helping me stop the Flo.

13. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My daughter is going to be "Bride of Dracula".

My son is going to be Obi Wan Kenobi.

Since I'm taller than 99% of the people in Rhode Island, I'm probably going to dress as Darth Vader and scare the shit out of all the little kids.

14. breakylegg

breakylegg
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm flying up to Seattle for Halloween, but only one friend knows I'm coming. We have a bet as to whether anyone will recognize me.

Attached Files:

15. HumanStupid

HumanStupid
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

I don`t any have pictures as I`m not at my home computer, but last year I glued a maxipad to my chest (complete with blood splatter) and carried around my ukulele. I was a traveling menstrual.

Several years ago I carried around a briefcase and wore a suit that had a glitter-outlined shrine to Bono on the back. What was my costume? A pro-bono attorney. Apparently I have a penchant for really fucking terrible visual puns. No wonder my friends and family want nothing to do with me on Halloween.

16. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last year, I threw together a quick costume, and went as a 'roided out UFC fighting douchebag. Tapout shirt, padded gloves, mohawk, spray on tan, and Power Bars stuffed in my shorts. It wasn't my best, but it worked given my last minute decision. I even got most of my money back on everything I bought from the sporting goods store.

I'm thinking about doing a Spartan warrior this year, because it's relatively cheap and easy...but I'm tossing around other ideas. I love Halloween.

17. EarthExile

EarthExile
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I was a Guido last year. Orange tan, pencil-thin douchebag beard, frosted tips, the works. Note the multiple popped collars. I think most of my hangover was from sweating myself into dehydration.

The Guido recipe has changed since Jersey Shore came out, but my costume was every square inch the Armenian CT Guido. It's a different breed, I suppose. We get them in Hartford.

Attached Files:

18. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Han Solo. I think I'm going to do it. Question is, do I want to be Han Solo from ANH, ESB, or ROTJ?

19. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For the parents out there who are having difficulties with their children this October, or anyone who isn't sober, I have found a great resource for you. Pay close attention.

NSFW language.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theonion.com/video/how-to-find-a-masculine-halloween-costume-for-your,14378/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theonion.com/video/how-to-fi ... our,14378/</a>

I am in tears.

Side note, I love the Jack Links short before the clip. "Put down the chips, fatty!" Awesome ad.

20. shauncorleone

shauncorleone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Last year I did one of the pre-packaged costumes at the last minute (the "Bull-Shit") one. This was after I failed to recreate the movie costume for Snake Eyes.

This year I'm already gathering materials to go as Dexter Morgan and have found just about everything I need, wig included. Even though I'll be Dexter during a kill, I'm going to try to be as creepy and unemotional around people as possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.