Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TiB Halloween Costume Thread 2010

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fernanthonies, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last year I was Charlie from It's Always Sunny. It was pretty awesome.

"I'm living in a world of darkness!"

[​IMG]

Being obliterated was part of the costume. There was a football game that night, so I wore several layers under the long johns but still froze my balls off.
    I think I'm going to be a lumberjack this year... it'll be nice to have an excuse to wear warm and comfortable carhartts and flannel out on what will likely be a cold night. I could feasibly make a badass (and fake) double-bit axe with a handle and foam, but that probably wouldn't be very safe in my hands.

2. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This year the wife is going as a ballerina for whatever reason.

I'm wanting to do something with my cousin and his friend, but I can't think of anything good. "Three Amigos" maybe? Sounds lame.

I've always wanted to wear only shorts and go as a premature ejaculation ("because I just came in my shorts!"), but it gets fucking cold.

3. nate84405

nate84405
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Last year me and a buddy as the boondock saints

[​IMG]

This year ill go as a 30's era gangster and the girlfriend as a burlesque dancer

4. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know what happened to the pictures, but last year I went to a party as a roller derby girl. It was basically a graphic tank, the tiniest shorts I own, tube socks and roller skates. I hadn't gone roller skating in awhile, but I was quite surprised at how drunk I could get and still stay upright on wheels.

5. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going to be at a wedding the day before Halloween and driving back from Virginia Beach the next day. That said, I think I might duck out of the reception, run up to my hotel room real quick, and reappear in my classic go-to:
    Then again, a drunk Tigger sliding in across the dance floor is probably a huge attention stealer, something that I absolutely don't want to do during my friend's wedding.

Attached Files:

6. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Last year I went as cousin eddie from Christmas Vacation
    [​IMG]

The year before my buddies wedding was the day after Halloween in Florida, so none of us packed any costumes. So I came up with the idea of everyone putting their names in a hat and whoevers name you drew you bought them a costume and they had to wear it out to the bars. This is what my buddy picked out for me.

[​IMG]

It actually turned out pretty fun. Had multiple girls dressed up as slutty-cops come up and arrest me.

This year I wanted to make the Mr. McGibblets costume from The League
    [​IMG]

I found all the material online but I was having problems figuring out how to make the head, plus it would be a pain in the ass taking it off to get into a bar, or drinking might be a problem. maybe next year. Now I have no idea.

7. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I think Im going to go out this year as a morman:

[​IMG] (not me pictured)

8. slothers

slothers
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm tempted to shave a bald spot into my head and carry around a text book. That way I can be a science professor because ALL the science professors I know from City College to my Cal State have a bald spot. I think that too much thinking causes your brain to hoard the blood and not provide it to your hair follicles.

That or a handy man with a tool belt filled with lube and tissues.

9. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The shop party we've gone to the last few years had a dead celebrity theme so I dug up an old burgendy suit and white shirt/black tie, with a dab of make up to run around as Ray Charles. Note:cannot see anything at night with sunglasses on.

This year I hear the theme is cartoon characters........and I have no idea what direction to go with it.

10. bigtom0404

bigtom0404
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

2 years ago before I started this whole being healthy losing weight thing I was a lot heavier and went as Chris Farley a la "A Motivational Speaker, who lived in a van down by the river."

EVERYONE loved it and I walked around all night pulling my pants up by the waist doing Farley impressions and falling into things like he did in the skit. It was awesome.

Both Images spoiler'ed for size because I am lazy

Attached Files:

11. toejam

toejam
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've done the mormon missionary the past two years because I am lazy. Plus carrying a backpack everywhere is handy. Make sure you make yourself a name tag. Last year I was apparently so convincing that one of my tables asked another server if I was really a mormon. That reminds me, as of now I get to actually enjoy halloween. Hooray!

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Last year, we were the Karate Kid Cobra Kai skeletons.

This year I'm going out in nothing but class and style:

[​IMG]

13. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gay Teletubbie Rapist. I'm going to get the purple costume, coat it in glitter, strap the largest, most offensive sex toy I can find to my head (the little antenna part) and start dry humpin the shit out of anything that comes within range. If I can find an old "My Buddy" doll at a flea market somewhere, I'll so that into the crotch.

Goal: offend as many people as I can in Charleston, SC.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My little 'un last year, she wasn't that happy with H1N1.

[​IMG]

15. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I will finally be going as Ali G this year;

[​IMG]

I have almost the exact height and weight, plenty of ultra fast-growing facial hair, and the lingo down pat from watching that show obsessively. I just need to get that damn yellow raincoat costume and some large, cheap jewelry besides what I wear already.

16. A-Ron

A-Ron
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

As far as ideas go, I've always wanted to get a friend to come along and go as King Arthur and his trusted servant Patsy from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Either that or the priest and brother Maynard from the 'holy hand grenade' scene.

17. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm a redhead, so I've been trying to play that up for the last couple Halloweens. Last year, I was Poison Ivy. This year, it's a toss up between Tina Louise (Ginger from Gilligan's Island) or Jessica Rabbit. I'm leaning towards Ginger since I found a kid that would be the perfect Gilligan. Either way, I have to find a cheap sparkly dress and cake on some makeup. Perhaps I should just starve myself skinny, slap on some handcuffs, and call myself Lindsay Lohan. Anyone with more redhead ideas, let me know.

18. hawt

hawt
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I just ordered one of these heads:
    [​IMG]

(from HERE)

With this face custom painted on it (happy face, no hat):
    [​IMG]

Combined with this shirt:
    [​IMG]

I'll probably wear a yellow long sleeve shirt underneath the tux shirt with yellow gloves.

I also bought one of THESE off a friend for $10 to wear if something happens to my lego head during a drunken rampage.

19. OrangeAggie

OrangeAggie
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I'm considering going as Don Draper this year. I figure if I'm going to drop a chunk of change on a costume, it might as well be something that I'll wear again. A two button suit with a narrow lapel, skinny tie, pressed white shirt, tie clip, cuff links, and a head full of brill cream is all it would take.

If I can just get my girlfriend to go as Betty Draper and act like a total bitch to everyone, the costume would be complete.

20. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My oldest son has had a couple of neat costumes throughout the years. A few years ago it was Link:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last year, it was the Headless Horseman. It actually won him second place in the city-wide costume contest:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know what he wants to be this year. He's 11 now so this may be his last year actually Trick-or-Treating. I know my 6 year old wants to be Mario but I doubt my oldest wants to be Luigi. If I was creative and/or talented, I would make the baby a Yoshi costume. The older two had discussed being Tom & Jerry last year but I think my oldest thought it was too baby-ish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.