Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TiB Halloween 2010: Costumed Superhookups

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Oct 7, 2010.

1. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Costumed Halloween parties are a good way to "put on" another identity, which can result in fewer inhibitions than one would have normally.

FOCUS: Who (and by "who" I mean "what character were they dressed up as?") have you hooked up with while in costume? How did their performance mirror (or not) their character? Anybody you have hooked up with just because of the costume?

2. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was dressed as Batman for Halloween years ago, the kind of costume with the single piece leotard and the fake muscle chest. Went on a pub crawl with a group of friends, including the girlfriend and had a terrible time watching her ignore me from a distance and dry-fuck every guy on the dance floor.

Near the end of the run, at closing time I approached a young woman not wearing a costume who mentioned out loud that she was cold, since we were outside. I wrapped my cape around her and in only a few minutes we were in the back of someone's car and she had her lips wrapped around my batarang.

Summary: I was given a blowjob in the back of a vehicle we found unlocked and parked on the street, while wearing a goofy fuckin' Batman costume. I didn't even help her clean up.

I feel my performance mirrored the character in many ways. I offered my assistance to a distressed woman, and fed her a warm meal on a cold night. However, I also cheated on my girlfriend and did not turn down the reward like Batman should.

I give myself 50%, a passing grade. Even Batman needs to fire one off here and again.

EDIT: It has just occured to me that we broke into a car, so my scores drops to well below 50%, which effectively fails the Batman. Damn.

3. BeCoolBitch_BeCool

BeCoolBitch_BeCool
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I hooked up a few years ago dressed as Bill Lumbergh (an idea I got from the old board). The next morning she admitted to me that she hated the movie.

4. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My story has all the requisite ingredients for a ridiculous hookup: steretypical "hot girl" costume on me, stupid idiot costume on him, and most crucially, me visiting my sorority sister at law school with full knowledge that I would probably never do so again.

And that, friends, is how I ended up doing the horizontal makeout on a golf course with a dude dressed as a hospital patient, complete with fake plastic bare ass. It probably helped that I went as Anna Kournikova.

5. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I met an ex-boyfriend on Halloween 2006. I was a very slutty Dorothy, and he was a rodeo clown. His jaw literally dropped when my friends and I walked into the bar. It was lust at first sight. We flirted the entire night...I still have pictures my roommate took of us. For some reason I was being a bitch and when he asked for my number I wouldn't give it to him. Instead I just told him where I waited tables on the weekends. I think in my drunken, bitchy Dorothy state I figured if he really wanted to see me again he'd ask me out at work. Plus, even though he was really fun to flirt with he had his entire face painted. I wasn't 100% sure what was underneath. I didn't want to hook up with the Phantom of the Opera.

I didn't see him again until 3 weeks later. This guy walked in about 15 minutes before closing and sat in my section. Amazingly, without the face-paint I recognized him. He said he had come in the week before to see me, but I wasn't working. We ended up together until he moved for work. I'd say his costume did NOT mirror his performance. Maybe his personality...kinda weird, kinda goofy but fun. He's coming here for Thanksgiving, and I'm seriously considering answering the door in the Dorothy costume just to shock him. Whenever we talk he asks me if I still have it. Of course!

It was one of the more fun ways I've met someone.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I did get one while D.J.'ing at my old bar. I was dressed as Hellbilly Deluxe-era Rob Zombie, she as slutty angel but in black instead of white. It was pretty sweet, but she had some REALLY scary looking fish in the aquarium at her apartment. Seriously, they were FUCKED UP looking. They had jaws like Mr. Bottomtooth on Family Guy.

7. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Let me paint a scene for you...
    A incredibly inebriated Tigger (me) is sitting on the kitchen floor in an apartment, not sure who it belongs to. He's leaning up against the fridge with two different beers clutched in his fuzzy, orange mitten-paws. He drinks them both as if doing curls--one, then the other. He hears someone coming up from the basement, but doesn't bother moving his legs, or even acknowledging their presence. Suddenly, he is met with not one, but two characters. One is a fairy with busted wings, a wand, and a very short skirt, the other is a...slutty thing--the costume doesn't make much sense, but it doesn't matter because she looks good enough.
    Without saying a word, they both join him on the floor. One on each side, leaning into him, they just start rubbing the costume. This goes on for a while, and content with the situation that had quite literally fallen into his lap, Tigger remains still except to take another sip from his beers.
    With yet a word to be spoken, the hands start moving away from the embroidered "Tigger" on the chest and go both up and down. Fingers occasionally trace the outlines of the black stripes and nails gently dig in. If Tigger could purr, he would. Relaxed beyond belief, and with a long night's worth of alcohol coursing through his veins, his eyes feel heavy and he falls into a deep sleep. He remembers a gentle kiss, but from who, he isn't sure.
    He's awakened by a kick from a stranger in a bee costume who wants to get into the fridge. Obliging, he stands up and decides to look for the two mystery women, if for nothing else than to just see if they were real. A quick look into the family room reveals that they're passed out together on the couch. He walks over to them and wakes the fairy, as he recalls that she was the better 'rubber.' She opens her eyes and smiles. Tigger grabs her hand, leads her out to his car with dark tinted windows and opens the door. Diving inside, she turns around as he stoops to get into the backseat and says, "My name is Cindy."

8. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last year I decided to make the 2.5 hour trek to visit my best friend for Halloween. She had recently acquired herself a new man friend, so it was decided that the three of us and one of his friends would all go out together. Something happened and the mystery friend had to cancel. No worries... it's never a problem for me to find someone to have a sloppy bar makeout with. So Aphrodite, Pocahontas, and the redneck went out.

We arrive at the bar and down a few quick beers and Gladiators (keeping with the theme of my Greek goddess costume; I literally felt I was entitled to drink these all night) and decide it's time to make our way to the dance floor. Those two start grinding away and I zoned in on a hot black guy to press my junk up against for a while. We made out for a bit and then this dude starts saying creepy shit like "You're so beautiful. I love you. When can I see you again?" Queue me getting the fuck out of there.

I make my way to the bar, order another Gladiator, and turn around only to see a gorgeous man wearing a toga. I give him my best sultry-drunk smile and try to come up with something good/witty/even moderately intelligent to say. Unfortunately, nothing comes to mind so I state the obvious: "You're Greek too." He drunks smiles back at me and grabs my ass, lifting my legs around his waist as I wrap my arms around his neck and we commence our makeout session. An undetermined number of minutes later, I feel a tap on my shoulder. My best friend informs me that she and her man friend will be heading back onto the dance floor.

My newfound Greek friend and I decide to accompany them. We start grinding and things get progressively steamier. Some cocktail waitress even comes over and tells us to tone it down. We're not impressed, so we decide to head to the upper level to sit on one of their couches and continue our mack sesh. Somehow it ends up with me straddling my new Greek friend, dry-humping the shit out of each other. Eventually I make my dismount and I hear a round of applause and a lot of cheering. I look around and there is a large crowd of people laughing and snapping pictures/taking videos. Greek boy and I look at each other amused, drunkenly eye-fucking each other before leaning in to continue our makeout. The crowd applauds again causing us to get crazier.

A bouncer notices the large crowd applauding and decides to see what the fuck is going on. He breaks his way through and sees us just short of going at it on a couch. He yells for us to leave the bar immediately. We stop and look at the bouncer and tell him we're done. He yells even louder for us to leave the bar NOW. Greek boy grabs my hand and leads me outside followed by the bouncer. I turn around and give the bouncer my best "please feel sorry for me" face and ask him to please get my friends Pocahontas and the redneck. Somehow this works and they join us outside in a couple minutes.

The four of us stand around outside talking and finally decide we need to get going otherwise we're going to miss the train. Greek boy asks me if I am going to come home with him (I can't bring him back to fuck on the floor of my friend's dorm.) I look him up and down and my eyes settle on his toes. They're fucking disgusting. I make my way back up to looking him in the eyes and say "I'm sorry. I have to go back with my friend" and we scampered off into the night, never to see my Greek boy again.

9. Dr. Gonzo Esquire

Dr. Gonzo Esquire
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

A few years ago I was dressed as Agent 47 from the Hitman games and I hooked up with a girl dressed as a Commando. And yes, as part of her costume she was going commando.

10. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dressed up as a washed up 70's drummer a couple of years ago. Grew a shitty moustache, had some drum sticks and super tight acid washed jeans. The jeans were so tight that it took two people to pull them on my legs and over my ass and three to button them up the first time. After about an hour of walking around an attempting to sit, they loosened up. Tuned out to be a god send because I lost my V-card to a chick in the backseat of my car that night. Took about ten minutes of wrestling with those pants to get them off, I didn't even bother putting them back on the next morning and drove her home and then myself.

11. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Every single naughty school girl, nurse, cheerleader, etc when I was dressed as and sloshed on Captain Morgan.

Back to back years I went to Salem MA for their Halloween party and also out to UMass Amherst to party on Halloween weekend as well.

I had the costume custom made by a theater prop shop and it was excellent. I carried a camelback around with icy Capt & coke on my back under my cape and got obliterated drunk. I would walk up to groups of random girls, pick a target and start making out with her.

The best part is that I didn't get turned down or stopped once. They were all completely into it. Happened at least 9 distinct times that I can flash back to but I know for a fact the number was higher because I woke up next to a girl I don't even count because I can't remember banging her.

The particular one that sticks out is a naughty school girl that followed me into the bar's closed kitchen and watched me fumble around looking for the bathroom until I got fed up and pissed in a mop bucket. We proceeded to make out some more and then I propped her up on one of the metal counters and fuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

12. Temerarious

Temerarious
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Once I hooked up with a girl dressed as a peacock. She had peacock feathers sticking out of her dress. I did not mention to her that only the male peacocks have the large, colorful tails.