Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

TiB Birthday Week(end) [10/15/10]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Wooooooooo!

Chat can change this to make it what he wants, but we've wasted enough time!

Woo!

2. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: El Drunk-o de Late-o! 10/15/10

It's about Goddamned time! My girlfriend is in Ohio this week and I am watching her bulldog for her, so I am doing what I haven't done in a long time. Sitting in my room all night drinking coors light and playing halo. And dicking around on the TiB. Drunk rep comments to come...

3. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I second that! I've been sitting at home, drinking beer and listening to music on youtube for a while now. It's been way to quiet around here and all my facebook friends are out having lives. Blue Dog saves the day!

4. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You had me scared there for a second being from Oklahoma and all.

5. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I'm breaking my #1 drinking rule: Never start with wine and move on to beer. This has led to trouble in the past, but I figure as long as I don't make the transition from beer to hard liquor I'll be OK. Indulging in the trifecta has never ended well.

6. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm doing about the same thing, but instead of Youtube, I'm watching concert footage on iClips. Most of their stuff is footage from music festivals though, so mostly hippy jamband stuff. I'm jaming out to some Disco Biscuits with Matisyahu right now, its great.

I also have 18 coors lights to burn through tonight...we'll see how far I get.

7. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Popped open a bottle of $8 wine I got from the winery. It was down from $12. It tastes like grape juice pretty much.

I opened it because I realized last night at 2 in the morning, studying for an exam, that this was how I was spending my youth: up late, alone, in a messy tiny apartment studying for some bullshit exam whose contents are as relevant to my future as tits on a bull, only less useless because tits are at least nice to look at and grab and have shoved in your face. Hence the wine; I might as well spend my youth being classy, rather than being weighed down by what the French would call the terminal handicap of people who only drink beer. I'm thinking I'd like some pictures of this reality for posterity; I had my grad photos taken last week and like all grad photos this is one photo that's going to be at my funeral and my grandkids (or whoever) are going to look at it and say "So, that's what grampa was like when he was young" and be thoroughly unimpressed. My grandparents were never quite humanized for me. Their youth was spent living through fascism, naturally, then they all moved to a new country and learned to live in a new language despite being extraordinarily uneducated peasants and farmers. Me? Maybe if they knew how spectacularly empty that picture was, and how spectacular everything but everything that picture represents is.

My faculty has successfully taken a group of eager, intelligent and motivated young people and turned them into bitter, boring wrecks. They do this every year. They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

8. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I go from wine to beer all the time, mostly because a bottle of wine never lasts me as long as I think it will and I always have beer in the fridge. I should probably add that at least on one occasion that has ended with me getting sick, but I don't think it had to do with what I was drinking, just the amount.

I've been listening to Bob Marley most of tonight. My sister was dissing him earlier today (I don't know how she's related to me) so I had to put up a video on facebook to call her out on it. I've recently moved on to Hendrix.

I also have an 18 pack that I've barely made a dent in so far.

9. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

About fucking time! I'm so bored waiting on my buddy to come out that I've gone out as a lone wanderer and have discovered a new bar here with an awesome beer selection. Yeah.... I'm posting from my phone while at a bar, don't judge. Hop Rod Aale is magically delicious.

10. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Well, I'm bored so I'll share a little piece of Missouri with the rest of you...

This is Big Smith, from Springfield MO, my English 101 instructor actually gave us extra credit to go see them:

#10 abneretta, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. Ogee

Ogee
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Thank me later.

#11 Ogee, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  12. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

For your masturbatory pleasure:
    [​IMG]TWINS!

13. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That is fucking hilarious. Of course now it's going to be stuck in my head all night.

14. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ugh, double post...I'm not even that drunk yet.

15. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

For Ogee, this is a nice little gift for you friend:
    [​IMG]

16. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I mentioned in the R&R thread that I was going to see Jackass 3D with my sister today. I wanted to point out here that it was fucking hilarious. As my facebook status says (how many god damn times can I mention facebook in this thread? fuck) "Abby can now say that she's seen puke, shit, dildos, and dicks in 3D. Do yourself a favor and go see Jackass." I laughed all the way through the movie and it seemed like it ended too soon, which is rare with that type of movie.

We also saw My Soul to Take (my sister's choice, she's 18 give her a break) it was decent, but they shouldn't have bothered making it in 3D since they didn't do any of the cool things that you can do with a horror movie in 3D. Not to mention that it was completely predictable.

I want to know when they're coming out with 3D contacts. I don't wear my glasses for a reason, they annoy the shit out of me and I keep pushing them up on my nose. If I could get some 3D contacts I'd be set, think about it: when you wear 3D glasses and you're not watching the screen everything looks normal. When you look at the screen, it's like magic and everything is 3-Dimensional. So, one would assume that 3D contacts would work the same way. They would be normal contacts by day and 3D contacts by night (at the appropriate movie.) No more messing with stupid 3D glasses and bringing them home instead of recycling them even though you have no possible use for RealD 3D glasses at home.

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, then. This wine has actually gotten me decently pasted. I am considering a run for a slice of pizza. It would go well with the assemblage. And then... some Camus.

18. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I made the big mistake of getting a 2L Cherry Coke to mix with my Obama Williams (recession whiskey). It's delicious and I'm fucked 6 ways from Sunday!

19. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always thought that the whole 3D movie thing was a fad, and I've never been interested in seeing anything in 3D...but I'm pretty sure that 3D movie technology was made for the Jackass movies. I'm looking forward to seeing this one.

Now I'm off to find some hottie-bo-botties for the TiB birthday weekend theme.

20. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: TiB Birthday Weekend [10/15/10]

So not only am I stressed out to the point of panic attack with the recent length of my to-do list, but I realized something this morning:

For the past month, I've been too busy to make any attempts to get laid. Literally, not once. Haven't even bothered.

What is my life coming to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.