Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Threesomes, Shmeesomes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit. Did they stay together?

2. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They got marred two weeks later and stayed together for almost 5 years. The divorce wasn't anything to do with me...so...*shrug*

She showed me, on the day we met, what class really was. She knew who I was, and walked up to me and shook my hand and said "I've heard a lot about you. It's good to finally meet you." I was prepared for her to throw down or go crazy or whatever, and God knows I couldn't have shown the restraint she did. She and I talked, and shopped together, and ...

Like I said, it was a very odd weekend.

Edit:
    I need to add that the first time we did it, we were waaaasted. The second time was after church and very sober.
    Edit again:
    Does that make three then? Or still just two since the second and third event were with the same girl?

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hot damn. Next time you tell the story, change the word "after" to "in."

4. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The more time passes, the less thrilled I feel by my high school threesome. Still super fucking glad it happened though. The mildly interesting part happened just before the actual threesome.

Had hooked up with J a couple times before. She not only wanted a threesome, she even had talked about it with a couple girlfriends who were down, and one of them (G) went to our high school.

So we're at a party, and I meet G in a group setting, which was weird, shaking someone's hand in front of everyone while both thinking "we're gonna kiss the same girl, at the same time, later tonight."

Later, I'm making out with J in a room, and she says "should I go find G?", and I say yes, you should. She says meet here in 15 mins. I leave to go mingle, but then realize I don't want to risk someone else taking the room, so I basically stand guard by the door, by myself, with a quarter bottle of whiskey. Then this drunk douchebag starts talking to me. I didn't hear a word though, because I was too busy listening to the 15 minute countodown in my head. Then J walks by us into the room, leading G by the hand. She whispers to me "just give us five minutes." Douchebag hears this, and says "Ooh, they're totally getting it on!", in an attempt to be funny, I guess. J says "No! We just need to talk." Cue shit eating grin on my face. So he keeps yapping to me, until J opens the door a crack, grabs my hand, and says they need to talk to me now. I give dude the biggest asshole smile I can muster, and his jaw drops just as I close the door.

It was pretty good, overall, I guess. Only had sex with J, but they both went down on me for a bit, which was obviously the greatest moment of my life. Bringing G's hand down J's panties AND HER LEAVING IT THERE was pretty close too. Oh and sucking a boob, while another girl sucks the other one is...pleasant. I almost cracked up when I put my head between their boobs while they made out and the term "titty car wash" popped into my brain. Oh, and three-way tongue kissing is amazing. Like, even more than you'd probably think.

Funny thing was that it was one of my very first full out sexual experiences, so in my cock sure teenage mind, I envisioned a life full of threesomes. Sadly, this has yet to happen. If I only get one, I'd rather it be now, when I have more experience, but again, I'm not complaining.

5. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Relevant:
    [​IMG]

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm jealous of all your threesomes. I just feel it in the force that I'll never have one.