Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Threesomes, Shmeesomes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I can't remember if we've ever done a thread on group sex before. If we haven't, well...sue me.

Good friends of mine - married couple - have what you might generously label an "alternative lifestyle" when it comes to sexuality. Apparently the hardest part (pun!) of this kind of thing is actually arranging schedules to make it all happen. The husband calls it "dating exponentially," because the complexity of time management doesn't just double with each new person, it skyrockets.

Focus: Ever had a threesome? Foursome? Good, bad or indifferent stories.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Spring Break, 2007. Took a shower with a couple of girls I knew from school while we were on a booze cruise. Got out of the shower and everyones drunk and naked, and it's heading towards a threesome. I was making out with one girl when the other takes one tug of my penis and backs off. She bursts into tears and says she can't do it because she misses her ex and leaves the room. I still fucked the other girl. So more like a 2 2/3rds-some.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean if both girls touch the penis at some point I think legally it can be counted as 100%.

4. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

His old avatar seems rather fitting now:
    [​IMG]

But you can imagine what'd it'd be like if they did!

5. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My wife and I have had a few threesomes over the years. I don't know that anything about them is particularly story worthy. We enjoyed having another woman in our bed for an evening and everyone parted cheerful and satisfied. I guess the only really interesting thing is that all of the girls were previous lovers of mine that I'd remained on good terms with, which, based on occasionally hearing about the experiences of others, seems not to be the usual way people have threesomes.

It's been a while since our last one, sadly. Unsurprisingly I'd like to have more but my wife goes through rising and falling phases of how much she wants to sleep with other women so it's pretty hit or miss.

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

WELL SOMEONE'S GOTTA POST SOMETHING.

[​IMG]

7. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

8. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had one with The Dude. It was with a girl from one of his classes in grad school; she self-identified as a lesbian and was actually freshly single from her dramatic breakup with her crazy (ex)girlfriend when she professed her attraction for The Dude.

It was fun! If I could do it over again, I would be less nervous. I would realize that certain women have vastly different anogenital distances than I've ever encountered before and try not to stick my fingers in her asshole on accident. I would wear cuter underpants.

And afterwards, I would try to keep my feelings out of it. I kind of fell into a hard crush and tried to setup a clusterfuck of an open relationship with The Dude in hopes of getting to sleep with her some more. It ended up as a FeelingsShitstorm (she liked The Dude and wanted monogamy with him, he wanted more threesomes and a relationship with me, I wanted a poly relationship with both of them/maybe other people as well) and I realized that communication is seriously, seriously important in these situations.

Overall, I would rate it as a 9/10.

9. Dude

Dude
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I got blasted in the drunk thread for this, but I got hammered and my friend and I hooked up with this chick after a party a few weeks ago. She didn't want to fuck either of us, which seemed weird, but otherwise it was pretty fun(ny). Also, i guess one of us fingered her hard enough to break her hymen because my buddy ended up with blood all over his hands and chin (she wasn't on her period). Apparently there are girls out there who will blow two dudes, but not have sex with one? This actually started out as a 2 and 2 foursome, but the other guy dropped out so his girlfriend did as well and we just grabbed the next person who was down.

A couple months ago I was in a similar situation with a different girl and a different friend during a party I threw, but we had to abandon ship when people started getting destructively drunk downstairs. Two girls is still on the bucket list, as is a foursome and I aspire to a MMFFF (when does this just turn into an orgy?). MMF seems weird at first but as long as you aren't homophobic or worried that you're secretly gay its really not that bad.

10. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SPOILER ALERT! : Tragically, I've never been in a threesome*.

I think I've told this story on here before, but here it is again:
    One evening I was at my favorite bar shooting pool for beers (the loser of the game would buy a beer for the winner), and a cute woman I'd never seen before came up and challenged me.
    She shot a really bad game, and we were flirting the whole time. After I won, she invited me to sit with her at the bar for my beer.
    "I like the way this evening is turning out," I thought to myself.
    Once I got my beer at the bar, she introduced me to her fiance.
    "Well, it's another strike," I thought to myself. But I stayed to talk with them, just to be polite.
    As it turns out, they had both been watching me play for awhile, and they liked the way I looked, if you know what I mean. They explained that since they were about to get married, they wanted to get their crazy out, and one of the ways to get it out was to bring someone else to the bedroom.
    What was going through my head was images of he and I double-teaming his fiance, or maybe me fucking her while he watched.
    GOOD LORD WAS I WRONG.
    They explained that they had been playing around with a strap-on dildo for awhile, and they were looking for a guy to fuck the groom-to-be.
    I said that I would have to think about that, then excused myself to the bathroom, and left out the back door (no pun intended). I've never seen them since.
    It could have been worse. But for a few minutes, I was really looking forward to railing that woman.

*I've had sex in front of other people twice. Once it was friends, the other time it was strangers. That doesn't count as a threesome though.

11. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I've had one and a half to two threesomes, depending on your definition. The first was the semi-threesome, which was more of three-way foreplay; none of us had sex with anyone else. It was with my ex and a friend and it started as all good threesomes do - in a hot tub. The Full Blown Threesome was a few years ago with a friend and a friend-with-benefits. It was really the best setup one could have for a threesome, and I had a lot of fun. I also rocked pretty hard at it. The only weird aftermath is that every now and then I'll be talking with my friend about something totally unsexual and I'll have a flashback and not be able to concentrate on what she's saying anymore because all I can think about is that my face has been in her vagina. The best aftermath was the creation of my slogan. When we were telling the tale to our friend, she said: "[Audrey] has a whole bag of tricks for sucking dick."

Both were really spontaneous decisions, and I go back and forth on whether or not I'd want another one. A part of me feels like once (and a half to twice) was enough, but with the right people I'd probably be interested in doing it again. I mentioned last weekend that when my ex was visiting we had planned to find someone for a threesome, which I was mostly doing for him since it has gone unfulfilled beyond our half-one, but I was genuinely interested in the idea. Sex now is mostly just an extension of our bestfriendship and he's still the person I have the best sex with so I figured it would be fun now that relationshipy feelings weren't involved (although I was still nervous that would become a factor once it started). It's just hard to find the right person. Having sex with a girl is something I'm interested in but since it's outside of my norm I wouldn't want it to be with just anyone - I'd have to be genuinely sexually attracted to them and excited about it in order for it to work. I'm also interested in the idea of a MMF one, but I don't think I'm very interested in the reality of it. I just can't see it ever going the way I'd like it to go in my head, so I'm not going to try very hard to make that happen.

I am really disappointed in you. Everyone knows that the uglier your underwear is when you go out, the higher the chances you're going to have totally unexpected sex are, but this was a predetermined situation. Who doesn't wear their best lingerie when preparing for a threesome? I was at the end of my laundry cycle when my ex was visiting, and I went out and bought new underwear instead of wearing something subpar. (Or just doing laundry, because fuck that.) For shame, Pinkcup, for shame.

12. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Random Saturday night at home in high school. I was enjoying a combination of Aim conversations (fuck yeah, 2001!), Playstation 2 and whiskey. I get a text from my ex girlfriend asking me what I was doing. Short conversation later, she's coming over around 1 a.m. This sounded like a booty call, so I went outside and turned on the pool lights and changed into swim trunks.

She comes over with a cute younger girl in tow. They had been at some party nearby and left, but couldn't go home for some high school girl reason. I emptied the rest of my whiskey into three cups and said, "unless one of you can beat me in NCAA, I'm going to get in the pool". At 1 a.m., something magical happens to my pool: the water starts to be warmer than the air and it lights up the patio perfectly.

We go on the patio and I hear my ex saying to the other girl: "You two should hook up." I pretended like I heard nothing.

We got in the pool, and I'm reclining on the stairs. My ex gets out to get more booze, and younger girl comes and sits on my lap. We make out for the twenty seconds it takes my ex to make a drink. Cute girl starts mumbling shit about going back inside, or what we can do when my ex leaves. The ex comes back and sees this, and I say, with confidence I may never have again, "Come join us." The ex gets in the pool, looks at Cute Girl on my lap, and they start to make out. Cute girl takes off her top and the rest is my sordid, delightful history.

It was a moment that could not have happened in any other circumstance and by far one of the best things that happened to me in high school.

13. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Had my first experience with group sex just recently. The wife and I had been discussing swinging for a bit, trying to get out of a rut we'd gotten ourselves into. We decided that while swinging might not be the best idea for us, a foursome with another couple might be the ticket.

So, we got together with a couple of swinger friends, popped the question, and made it happen only a few days later.

Not the best sex I've ever had, mostly because of nerves, but certainly a lot of fun and it's opened the doors for some great future encounters. I won't lie, watching your wife cum while blowing someone else, and being eaten out by your good friend's wife while you're tagging her from behind is quite the fucking experience.

Emotionally, I feel pretty good about it, and I'd like to think I'm man enough to keep things on the right track, but I'd be fooling myself and anyone else listening if I said I thought this didn't have the potential to become a mighty trainwreck. We shall see.

14. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Should've taken some advice from Positive K:

#14 Danger Boy, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  15. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

(emphasis mine)

Attached Files:

• wat.jpg
      wat.jpg
      File size:
      16.3 KB
      Views:
  16. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My first experience was at the end of my senior year of high school. I had broken up with my first girlfriend (we'll call her Lori) in March of that year, though we had gotten back kinda. Mainly to fuck, but kept it on the down low, as we didn't want a lot of explaining. After we broke up, our closest female friend (Call her Tara) broke up with her boyfriend, apparently I found out later because she wanted to start dating me.

Anyway, the three of us were hanging out, and I had pulled some rum out of the liquor cabinet and we all started drinking during a movie that had a lot of sex in it. Lori and I started making out, and then for some reason Tara took off her top. Where the hell that idea came from, I don't know. So then Lori took of her top and started kissing Tara. I have a feeling it was a competition thing. So then I started touching both their tits and they started taking turns kissing me. Then your normal three way stuff happened, but none of us were that experienced with how to make it work out, so it ended with me fucking my girlfriend while the other girl masturbated.

We never really talked about it again, and we all went off to college and drifted apart. But not a bad way to end things I thought.

My first with Jägerette was in college with a girl who I used to hook up with. (this is the one who wanted to have a three way on our wedding night) It started with the usual, drinking, slightly arousing drinking games, and then I left to piss, came back and they were half naked on the couch making out, so I went in, and the friend started grabbing my dick through my pants, and then pulled it out, and it went from there.

What I thought was the hottest part was the friend's love of jizz. She likes to have guys jizz on her forearm so she can lick it off slowly and enjoy it. She told me to jizz on jägerettes tits, and then she licked it off. J thought it was a bit weird, as I had never come on her before, but I thought it was pretty fucking awesome.

Later, she confessed to me that she had been jealous of Jägerette and had felt in competition with her, which was the reason behind the first threeway, but she had come to enjoy them, and no longer felt in competition with Jägerette. I have a feeling that is what drives a lot of threeways. Competition.

17. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like a train....guy getting blown is the engine, wife doing the blowing and being eaten out is the second car, girl eating wife out and being fucked doggy is the third car, volo is the caboose.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is this playing in anybody else's head while reading these?

#18 Rush-O-Matic, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  19. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've had two.
    One was not noteworthy.
    The other was pretty memorable, and given the circumstances I'm lucky I didn't get the crap kicked out of me.
    Long story short:
    I had a boyfriend...who...turned out to be engaged.
    He came clean to his fiancee who demanded to meet me.
    After much tequila, she and I like one another (we're still friends to this day).
    Then we LIKED one another.

20. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He may be a cheating hound dog, but the boy got good taste in women.