Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

This year, we're doing something a bit different.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scootah, May 22, 2011.

1. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

German insurance company has an Orgy as the office party

From TFA -

Munich Re is the world's biggest re-insurer - in other words, the company acts as an insurance company for other insurance companies.

One of its divisions, Ergo, told the BBC that the party had taken place to reward salesmen in 2007.

A spokesman said the people who organised it had since left.

There were about 100 guests and 20 prostitutes were hired.

A German business newspaper said the prostitutes had worn colour-coded arm-bands designating their availability, and the women had their arms stamped after each service rendered.

"After each such encounter the women were stamped on the lower arm in order to keep track of how often each woman was frequented," the paper quoted the man as saying.

"The women wore red and yellow wrist bands. One lot were hostesses, the others would fulfil your every wish.

"There were also women with white wrist bands. They were reserved for board members and the very best sales reps."

Focus: Office Parties - Best, worst, most awkward? Has your boss ever organized an orgy and then fucked up the numbers so that some kind of Crazy Eagle gymnastics were the only viable path forward? Have you ever literally had your bosses sloppy seconds? Have you ever had a boss organize an awesome reward party and then take the best bit and enjoy it in front of you?

Alt Focus: Office orgy in your office - would hillarity ensue or would you still be in therapy at retirement?

2. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Bet you everybody wants to show up early to that party. Who wants to show up right at the end, eh?

Why does this sound a little farfetched. This is like a rainbow party for grown-ups.

There are a lot of things I will share with my coworkers, but this isn't one of them. That's all I need are my 55-year-old buddies coming in on Monday going "hey, so did you nail the blonde with the red scarf on? Did you find her a little bit of a cold fish? I have to tell you I got six pumps in and just lost interest. I went in after Dave, so that was a little awkward. Maybe that was it. Did she stick a finger up your ass? She did to me but I don't think she washed it after Dave. There's no way she had time."

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Ever met any real, home-grown Germans? I have one as my crew chief, and I believe every fucking word of that story. If anything, I imagine that they've cleaned it up, a lot, for public dissemination.

While not necessarily "office" parties, I've been to a couple of insane parties in the music business, most notably a Juno after-party, 2 Lilith Fair wrap parties, a Sarah McLachlan halloween party, and an on-bus party while on the road with Lilith Fair. (That was in Sheryl Crow's bus... it had it's own mirror ball and DJ booth permanently installed.)

I've also been to 2 tech company "just-got-bought" parties where there was a huge number of hookers and free party favours. As in insane amounts of free party favours. Not my scene, but entertaining to watch.

Then there was the night at the strip club with Bif Naked, who had her own private table in gynecology row.

The wrap party had it's own security, and was invite-only. You needed one of the credentials like on the right to get in, no exceptions.

Attached Files:

4. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So, what goes on at these giant lesbian fest's you just listed.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

#5 Nettdata, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015