Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Things women want and the things men think women want.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Oct 29, 2009.

1. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You got it all wrong, man. She wants a real man; someone that will throw you on the bed, rip off your clothes, and fuck the shit out of you. You know, like a father figure.

2. Nigel30

Nigel30
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I have found in my 30 years that all women are pretty much the same:

If they want your advice or a solution to a problem, they will ask you for it.

If they don't, they just want you to listen to them bitch.

Easy.

3. splinter

splinter
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Jersey (not the crime or douchebag filled parts)
    I stay away from girls who play "nothing" games, girls that can't think for themselves, or girls that are looking to play the role of traditional 19th century wife. These all usually come in a package.

I look at it this way: if I have to change my personality from how I act with the rest of the world to something different within a relationship, then it's not going to work. I want a girl who is dependent and strong, but also recognizes the fact she's a woman. How can I respect to be with, admire, or be proud of a girl who totally submits to me and possesses none of those qualities for herself.

I'm not going to shed 10-15 IQ points to have conversations with a girlfriend. I don't care about 'One-tree Hill' and if you sincerely do want to talk about regular programming on the CW, then we shouldn't be going out.