Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Wombshifter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trakiel, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Fortuitous timing on this thread. Last night I just had my third dream about hooking up with a coworker, and just like the other two it was one of my asian coworkers (in this case the cute dietician I ranted/raved about before). I keep telling myself I don't have yellow fever but maybe my subconcious thinks otherwise.

2. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I don't discriminate. I regulate every shade, but sometimes it gets awkward.

So I like fucking. Bully for me, where's the parade. At the same time, I'm not a huge fan of racism, and recognize that even in positive stereotypes, there's a certain sort of latent prejudice that reflects itself in other segments of life. So I never know exactly how to feel when I get racial comments as we're getting down to business. It's not exactly the time for a discussion of social issues, but then again, what is?

This message I got last night on facebook chat related:

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My dating/sex/lusting-after-impotently history involves a lot of Irish girls (as a product of where I grew up), but the ones at the top of the list were: Half Irish/Half Taiwanese, Half Black/Half English, Half Filipino/Half White, so it seems that I have a thing for girls that are different from what I'm used to, but not too different.

4. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

During my freshman year at the U, I had dated Filipino, Japanese/Polish, and Russian girls. I hadn't dated any of them long enough for it to be serious, but I did appreciate the variety. It was all by chance too... there was no objective of mine to chase Asians.

The Filipino was emerging from a Catholic school and lots of fun, the Japanese/Polish was a runner and simply stunning, and the Russian quickly earned the name "Soviet Bitch" from my brother because she was, well, a bitch.

Alt-focus:
    I love the crazy shit that comes out of Tyson's mouth.

#4 katokoch, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Have hooked up with two indians, bout as brown as I ever got. Very westernized. They did not have a curry smell. Both kept completely shaved downstairs. Hooked up with two Chinese girls in China. You think the small penis jokes are just bad stereo types but fuck if these girls weren't anatomically built only to receive anything the size of a pinky finger. The booming lift to my ego when my average white penis bottomed out way before reaching the base and the girl couldn't take any more was shocking to say the least. With that and the fact that you are in demand to all of the good looking girls, it's no wonder expats end up never coming back.