Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Titty Bar: God's Gift or Satan's Spittoon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 30, 2010.

1. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I would estimate that brothels/massage parlours outnumber strip clubs in Sydney by a 10:1 ratio. And the clubs in the cross? Most of those girls fuck anyway as they get paid in heroin and rooting you upstairs is the only way they can get extra dollars. For more heroin.

Going to a strip club is basically expensive window shopping.

2. nickygonzo

nickygonzo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I've never had a lap-dance, and I've never really had a conversation with a stripper.

But man-o-man do I LOVE strip clubs!

The seedier the better too. In fact it's the seediness that appeals to me more than the actual strippers, who while I do enjoy looking at from time to time, are kind of like the TV you put on while hanging out with friends, something that catches your eye during lulls in the conversation, but no one is really watching it.

As far as expensive drinks go, when you go to the seedy ones the drinks aren't much more than at a regular bar, if that. When I was in college we used to go to a strip club that had PBR's for 25 cents.

3. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Can I fire out a question to all the guys on the board who HAVE had lapdances?

What's the point? I don't mean that in an angrybitchfeminist way, I honestly want to know. Is a 'good' lapdance one that gets you off? Or is the point to get stupidly turned on and then walk away?

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

For single guys it's just fodder for masturbation. For married guys, it's either that to use later or closing your eyes and pretending your wife is the babysitter.

In other words, they're pretty pointless and a waste of cash. Unless of course you're on ecstasy, then they are pretty awesome.

5. gtg2k

gtg2k
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I went to a strip club for a buddy's bachelor party a few weeks ago, and my standard reply to the strippers refusing their services was this:

"Sorry sweetheart, the only I stop and start is in traffic."

Plus, why pay shitloads to look at a girl when with a little sweet talk and booze, I can fuck someone just as good looking, if not better. Strippers have waaaaaaay too many tats for my taste.

6. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm different, so take of this what you will. People can call bullshit all they like.

I've had a few lapdances in my time. I've never once felt the need, or did, go and whack one out afterwards. Sure, a good lapdance will turn you on but it's not really different from anything else that can do the same. At some point in every man's life, a stiff breeze and the thought of chocolate ice cream can cause you to bar up.

For me it's about the movement. I love the way a woman moves, when she does it right. That's very few and far between, strippers included. I'm not into the "sit on my lap and bash sweaty tits in my face". That's no fun unless we're both naked and I'm balls deep. Rather, the rhythmic, sensual movement is what I'm interested in (hey, maybe I'm perpetually blissed on E, who knows?).

No matter how hot a stripper appears, if she can't move well I'm not interested. And trying to jackhammer my nose off with spasmodic ass bumps is never appreciated.

The one caveat to that is when I get a lapdance with a girlfriend. Then I just sit and watch them go to town.

7. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For many men , it is the closest they will come to a woman that is young , hot and naked, aside from going to a brothel.

8. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For me it's the same thing as watching a beautiful woman salsa dance. I love the way a woman looks when she moves sensually. Nothing more, nothing less.