Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

THE TITS THREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Jul 22, 2011.

1. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Argh, to each's own, but two of my least fav things: gingers and puffy nipples. My roommate loves both, but I just don't get it. They look swollen or infected in some way.

For Superfantastic, I can think of two instances. First one, the girl had a gorgeous, perfect body (still probably the best body I've been with, clothes just fit her perfectly), but I took off her top and her nipples were just cock-eyed. It was weird, they pointed all funny and was just not awesome. I still made do, but there was disappointment. Like expecting a puppy for Christmas and getting a hamster. The second situation, they were just saggy as hell. They looked amazing until her bra came off and they were the combo special at IHOP.

2. nooneuknow

nooneuknow
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I have magical tits.

Now let me explain what I mean by that. My breasts can go from looking fairly small to holy-cow-where-did-the-sun-go big with just a change of clothes. I have large ones with the majority of the size in the actual base of the breast. That means I can get away without wearing a bra since having one on doesn't actually change the vertical placement of my breasts at all. I recently had a guy mention that it looks as though they're 'suction-cupped' onto my chest. They also don't hurt me at all without a bra on (even if I run).

So when I don't wear a bra I can usually hide most of my breasts' size under a shirt that's not too tight*. Often, not wearing a bra isn't an option since it's quite obvious and either people think I'm a hippy or more commonly, a whore. However, as soon as I put on a regular bra, the mass of my breasts gets pushed together from the sides and makes my chest look huge. This is particularly annoying because, just like all of the other well-endowed ladies mentioned, I become an insta-slut. It also doesn't help that I'm quite short and therefore any regular t-shirt fits low-cut on me.

In any case, that is probably the only complaint I have about my breasts. I really love them to bits! As long as the bra I'm wearing isn't too small I have heavenly cleavage and I realize how lucky I am that I don't have to wear a bra with breasts my size. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention; my bra size is 30 F.

*Here's a pic of me from the Halloween thread. As you can see they do not look like size F breasts without a bra on.

Attached Files:

3. SMUGolfer

SMUGolfer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

We're lying on our side and my bottom arm is cradling your head and my face is resting in the nape of your neck. I can't rest my top arm on your hip, it feels like I'm laying in a coffin when my arm is at my side like that. So I bend at the elbow and cup your top breast in the space between my thumb and index finger, gently moving my hand towards your bottom breast where I reach a position so comfortable sleep is inevitable.

As you undress and climb on top of me, shooting me a sultry smile, your hips bringing us to the promised land, I bring you in close and bury my face into your breasts. I don't do or say much because to do so would take me away from the soft, plush feeling your chest provides.

Lastly, I have your hips just off the edge of your kitchen table with your legs resting on my shoulders as I drive you closer and closer to ecstasy. There are sounds and touches which guide my movements but none of them provide feedback like your breasts. Oscillating up and down, sometimes in circular motions, sometimes in parabolic motions, they provide an almost hypnotic effect which is easy to get lost in.

So why do men love tits so much? Because every single man out there has a surplus of memories like this and we love to take walks down memory lane.

4. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm sure you have a nice set of cans, sugartits, but F's? That just sounds like really, really wishful thinking. The girl in that photo does not have DDD tits.

5. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

There is an obvious way to end this debate, as I too believe you huffing gasoline.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I met a girl that was barrel chested and claimed she was an E. Her boobs looked like C cups at best. The measurement around the girls back fucks up the cup size. Though in that picture it doesn't seem like that girl could be past a D as her chest doesn't look that large (chest not breast).

7. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The measurement of around the back should be independent of the cup size, that is why there are two different parameters to bras. So like a 34 D vs 38 B means that the first has a smaller around the ripcage measurement but larger actual breasts than the 38 B. A 32D will have the same actual breast size as a 38D, she will just be smaller around the ribcage, so will actually probably look like she has larger breasts simply in contrast. .

8. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

9. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love how we guys can determine a girl's cup size from a dark photo on the internet. I always thought my wife was a solid 34 C or maybe D cup. She went a couple of years ago and got measured at Victoria's Secret and Nordstrom and she found out she's a 32F. Most women have no idea what their actual bra size is. I'm not going to trust any guy's judgement based on a photo.

10. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I was told a 32D=34C=36B etc. Which threw off my entire understanding of bras, something I thought I understood.

11. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think you're right about this. Wikipedia agrees. These are all equivalent cup sizes:

[​IMG]

12. nooneuknow

nooneuknow
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

This is what I was told as well the day I went from wearing a 34 B to a 30 F. I knew a B had to be waaaay too small, but I expected to be thrown in a 34 C...maybe a D at the largest. The girl at the lingerie shop explained that since I have such a small rib-cage it would be really hard for me to find bras my size. I actually do own a 30 E and it is indeed too small (it squeezes the top of the larger of my two breasts creating slight double-boob).

I'm happy to post pics to appease the idiots but only if I can take them down in a couple of months. I'd rather not have my face and my breasts on the same message board for all eternity.

13. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Mission approved.

14. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In case BrianH's post didn't make it clear, the moderating crew will be happy to take the pictures down in a few months as per your request.

15. nooneuknow

nooneuknow
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

For those who asked.

Me in a bra:

Size of said bra:

Now on to the Boobie thread!

Attached Files:

16. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Shit, maybe I have D sized tits after all.

17. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shit, maybe I have size D tits.

18. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I have a similar issue. My boobs are set lower on my chest than I'd like, so while they're of decent size, I can wear one of those built-in bra camis and they look pretty small. Stick 'em in a bra and they're compressed into a smaller space - voila, instant boob job!

I should really figure out their actual size. B, C, D... I'm not quite sure.

19. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a female friend who was wearing C cups for a long time but she apparently went to a woman nicknamed "The Bra Whisperer" here in Chicago, got fitted and found out she actually was a D. I now have an excuse to look at her tits for the next month "Yeah, she's right, they do look like Ds."

20. eno

eno
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

OK. So now i know how to mesure bra sizes.

Queue the inavitable: 40B.

I can't imagine a scenario where this knowledge will do me any good.

yes, I'm a guy.