Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

THE TITS THREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Jul 22, 2011.

1. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

One of my ex's had no sensitivity at all in her nipples. If I played with them she would let me have at it for a while for my sake but it was obvious it did nothing for her. She had D's too so it seemed like a cruel joke to place such a nice set of tits on a chest but give them no way of deriving pleasure.

2. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's very sad that some nipples don't like being played with. It feels toogood to miss.

3. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not ignoring the rest of you, but just understand that nipples do something for me and, ultimately, what's good for me is going to translate as good for you.

4. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

This is straying off topic, so mods please delete if it's too much, but a question for all of you:

Have you ever noticed that if you tell your partner, "I don't like having [whatever] done; it does nothing for me..." they take it as a personal challenge? As if somehow you've never had it done correctly, and they can simply show you how good it actually is?

I've noticed it with anything sexual. And it works both ways, too. If a guy says he doesn't usually like something that I consider myself skilled at, I insist on doing it just to see if he's sure. It must be human nature.

5. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I used to tell girls with small boobs not to worry, that anything more than a handful is a waste. Then again, I can palm two basketballs at once, so I don't think I've ever wasted a boob. Even the bad ones. There's horny kids in Ethiopia, you can't turn down a titty. America and such.

Okay, that's a lie. There's a ton of titties that should be turned down, or at best...ignored. It's unfortunate, but true. There's some sad ass titties out there.

Leon from Curb sums up how I feel about really nice boobs. "Titties talk to me. Look at them titties. Those titties are a blabbermouth. You know what I'm talkin' about? They fuckin' Miss Yippity Yappin right now. Mmhmm."

6. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Mine are super sensitive, but I don't know if I can come just from someone playing with them. I usually start to go crazy and jump on top of my partner.

Color me disappointed to get measured and find that I'm the same size as I was in high school. I got on the pill and felt like my boobs got huge. I thought I'd be buying a C....nope. Just a slightly fuller B.

7. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To all the folks saying a picture is worth a thousand words, here is a little experiment. You have heard the TiBette's complain that one of the problems with a larger chest is that we have problems making innocent clothing look obscene and your response is yeah right, cry me a river. So, here is one of my tourist pics in a pretty common tourist destination, dressed appropriately in a t-shirt (size large actually, so not one of those shrunken things), jeans, and a cross body bag to deter purse snatchers in a pretty familiar tourist destination. I bet I know what your first thought is when viewing as most of the people who saw the pic said that same thing. This has also led me to take my chances with purse snatchers in the future because I guess I can't pull off the cross body bag.

And to the first jackass who responds to point me to the boobie thread, you are totally making my point. If I had A's or B's, you would be saying, cool, Ponte Vecchio, how'd you like Florence? I was there is 2005....or whatever. But instead, we have to be hypersensitive to how we dress because we are perceived a bit differently because we happen to be built differently. Imagine walking around with a perma-boner and having it be the first thing that everybody looked at.

[​IMG]

8. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I don't think that looks obscene at all. Don't get me wrong, I definitely noticed the boobs, but I notice boobs on anyone. Your boobs are big but not so big that I would feel the need to stare. I say don't be so self-conscious and be proud of what you have.

The same previously mentioned ex thought having her wrists sucked on was incredibly erotic and desperately tried to convince me it was amazing. She would do it to me over and over expecting some sort of response. All I could do was stare and then guide her toward my penis. She was weird.

9. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

If it wouldn't get me in trouble, I'd walk around with a constant boner. No problem. Wouldn't even have think twice about it.

This has been another episode of Totally Not The Fucking Point, with your host, Poopourri.

Edit: Mya, you've definitely got some blabber mouth titties. But agreed, that bag doesn't help your problem any. I wanted to type it as "problem" but I'm not even going to bother opening up the can of worms that comes with being being a woman with a nice body. There's guys here who if they wore one of those bags they would probably look like the had titties.

10. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Look like" seems unnecessary in that sentence.

11. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Guess I am going to have to resort to a fanny pack.

Edit - going back to DCC's question, this very thing was brought up in the WDT too. One of the guys here was commenting on how the fact that he doesn't like blowjobs has scored him countless numbers of blowjobs by women wanting to prove him wrong. Human nature is weird.

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Better stop wearing your set belt as well. God knows that is hot as well. Can't let those menfolk be ravenous heathens once in a while when a fine set of breast are just trying to be safe while driving.

13. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey - the point wasn't about cross body things or causing men to be ravenous heathens. It was an illustration of the fact that several of the ladies have brought up in discussing as how we feel about our tits (which is the focus of the thread after all). Having a larger chest means that it is often difficult to wear "normal" things without looking vulgar, or like you are trying to draw attention to that area. Several have brought up the turtleneck thing...I tried to find a picture, I didn't have one. Figured a simple t-shirt is kind of the same concept.

14. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"they would probably they had titties"? What university did you go to, anyway? I'm sure glad I don't attend such a lowly institution. For shame, sir.

Indian titties!

Don't hate on the small ones...
    ...but bigger is better.

I could do this all day.

Attached Files:

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What you call vulgar and drawing attention I call the wonderful natural beauty of life. Stop beating yourselves up. Sure wearing tube tops as a school teacher might not be appropriate, though it would have been a dream come true for every little boy in class. All this negativity about breast. Damn you breast and your mind control of men!!!!(shakes fist at sky) All these threads about it should be a good indicator of how much power these atah have over guys. I say embrace it and take advantage of what god gave you.

I think this is what you are referring to as far as turtle neck sweater puppet enhancement.
    [​IMG]

16. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Son of a bitch, why didn't I think of that?

17. WASPnest

WASPnest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I was at work the other day, thinking about how great boobs are, not any particular boobs, just boobs in the abstract sense. Good to see this thread, I'm glad I'm not weird or anything.

18. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did someone say abstract boobs?
    [rnsfw][/rnsfw]

They deserve the utmost respect.

Maybe they're better because they're hidden.

Attached Files:

19. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Alright, well I'm basically going to be posting in the Boobie Thread right now. Damn you vacation lack of inhibition!

Adding on to Mya's point plus visual, since I've also talked about the annoyance of big boobs making you look vulgar or pregnant, depending on the dress, here's my example.

This dress was definitely supposed to be a sexy dress, but it was pretty respectable in the design alone. It's a sheath dress, which is like what women wear to work, only red and with a low neckline to make it more of a going out dress. With a smaller chest, it looks kind of classy. But with mine:

(Yeah, it's dark. Deal with it.)

That was the second time I was wearing the dress, but the first time I had pictures taken in it. When I saw them my jaw dropped. It was really embarrassing. Thank god that was taken during Halloween weekend, when I wore it to a party and a drag show, and not at some snazzy event. I can basically never not look at least a little slutty when I dress up.

Meh, I was going to keep going but I'm pretty sure all of the male reactions are "And your point is?" if they're even reading the words at all.

Attached Files:

20. Judas

Judas
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I checked the picture before I read your post and I thought you had messed up uploading the picture.