Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

THE TITS THREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Jul 22, 2011.

1. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

I don't know why, everyone on the suggestion board is posting their suggestions in all caps. So why not continue that?

We have threads about men and women, we have threads about doing it - together and solo. We have threads about your first time, your best time, your worst time.

But we take so little time out to focus on the details.

FOCUS: Let's take this time out to talk about one of the most important details of all: TITS.

If you have them, what are yours like? Do you enjoy them or do they cause you trouble? What do you like to have done to them?

If you don't have them, what kind do you like? What do you do to them when you have the opportunity? What does a picture of your ideal set look like?

2. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Tits are obviously the greatest invention of all time. There are so many wonderful activities that a nice set of tits bring to the table. Personally, I find nothing more amazing than watching titties bounce around, during sex or otherwise. It is hypnotizing. My favorite set of tits in the world belong to none other than Ms Keeley Hazell.

Just look at those things. Great size, perfect symmetry, amazing shape and hang, and all topped off with a great nipple. Who could ask for more? She is so hot that, given the opportunity, I would seriously consider drinking her bathwater.

Attached Files:

3. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My Nom for best tits ever Elsa Pataky. Or you may know her as the hot cop from Fast Five:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm proud of my tits. They are naturally perky and I get quite a few compliments on them. My only real issue is finding clothes can fit me. It's difficult to find a dress that doesn't make me look like a prostitute.

5. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I had my husband analyze the delightful portrait of Ms. Hazell up there. His verdict: Mine are of similar shape, slightly smaller and therefore perkier, with similar nipple but smaller areaola (areolae? areolas? whatever). I also think mine are slightly more separated, but it's really nitpicking at that point. Suffice it to say I have a very respectable set of perky 34 C's.

Honestly, they are one of my favorite things about myself. They are (just barely) small enough that I can go bra-free in dresses that require it, but large enough to generate spectacular cleavage with judicious use of underwire and/or padding. In additionally fortunate news, they don't change much when I gain or lose weight.

Anything and everything, as long as it's not too rough. When we were first dating, my husband used to drive me INSANE by putting a hand down my shirt and idly fiddling with my nipples while we were watching TV. Something about that incongruous combination had me wanting to jump his bones inside of 10 minutes.

6. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Attached Files:

7. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The absolute (and quite possibly only) best thing about this heat wave is that all the girls in the city are wearing their most boob-showing-off shirts. It's just amazing.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As a nerd (degree in physics & engineering), portions of my college years were spent hanging out with other nerds. And, I'm old enough to have worked with DOS and BASIC . . . one of my nerd friends had written a program that would generate a profile of "your" perfect breasts. You could enter size and cup data, then modify slope, shape, nipple placement, etc. Keep in mind, too, that the "output" was a collection of "x's" displayed on a small computer monitor. Not even color - that odd orange color on that blackish green screen.

THAT is how much men desire to stare at a perfect breast.

God I love tits.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

There's nothing better than boobs. I don't trust any guy who says he's a "leg man" and not a boob man. Really? Little kids have legs, old people have legs, animals have legs, a glass of wine has legs, are you attracted to them too you sick fucks? ARE YOU?!

10. bebop007

bebop007
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess I'll direct this question towards the more......top heavy TiBettes.

Do you ever try to imitate a Newton's Cradle with your boobs? You know, just lean over and smack one of them. And then watching as they bounce back and forth off of each other until gravity, friction and wind resistance slows their momentum until they fall perfectly at rest.

I ask this.......mostly in the interest of science.

11. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Only when I'm on top.

I think tits are kind of boring. A great ass is so much more exciting.

12. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Sure, except tits don't occasionally have poop coming out of them. The poop-factor is the clear tipping point in that debate.

13. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm gonna side with hooker on this one. It's all about the ass.

Also, just wait until whatever woman you con or drug into having your child appears with two big matching lactation wet spots on her shirt.

14. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I have a love/hate relationship with my boobs.
    I love that they're bountiful and bouncy, I love having my nipples played with, I love a rough, handful grab of the whole tit. I love having them slapped.
    I hate that they make it painful to run unless I cross my arms over my chest and look like an idiot. I hate that they force me to buy shirts that are way too large in every other area, I hate that regardless of what kind of top I'm wearing, the very first thing you notice is the twins. I hate that they can make a turtleneck look obscene. I hate having to spend 5 minutes adjusting them in order to sleep on my tummy.

15. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hooray BOOBIES!!

I am thinking of piercing mine again. I used to have 12g rings through both, took 'em out for breastfeeding. I'm cringing at the healing process again, when I got them pierced the first time I didn't feel anything too bad til the next day. Then it was agony for a good week at every bounce. Damn D's...I did love them once they healed.

TIB vote?

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is not a unique issue to you. It doesn't matter what size you are, if you are female, the first thing I notice about you is your boobs. If you are not facing me the first time I see you, I will go out of my way to get in front of you to check out your boobs.

Just keepin' it real.

Was it Ron White that said, "Let's be honest guys . . . once you've seen one girl's boobs - you pretty much want to see all of them."

Also, I haven't heard this joke yet, but I'm sure a thousand comedians did it. J-Lo and Mark Anthony are getting a divorce. Mark Anthony is trying to get custody of the twins. He may also be interested in the children.

17. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I actually hate my tits. They're too big.

Because of their size, they've always received too much attention during sex. Like... yeah, yeah...tweak my nipples and slap them around a little, but those fingers are much better suited to be doing something else.

Massive tits makes shirt and dress shopping so complicated. I rarely wear strapless shirts because when I do, I look like I'm wearing a truck tire under my arms.

I hate when men stare at them during conversation. It's so fucking juvenile.

I'd totally trade my fun bags for a cuter ass. But long distance running seems to be taking care of that, so maybe in the next few months I'll have an ass you can bounce a quarter off of.

18. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

[​IMG]

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Interesting arguments. "Motivational" posters are always hilarious. (Well, most of the time.) Now that we are using visual aids, I offer exhibit B.

Exhibit B. For breast.

Attached Files:

20. sartirious

sartirious
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I was spoiled, because my first girlfriend in college had the most fantastic pair I've yet to see in real life. Perfect shape, slope, perkiness, nipple, areola, size, color, EVERYTHING! Big enough to be a handful, but not so big that they kept her from doing jumping-jacks. They filled out a shirt/dress/whatever enough to keep things interesting, but not so much that the attention was obnoxiously obvious.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed every set of sweater-puppies I've ran into since then - but I'm not going to be able to settle down until I find a contender.