Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The TiBette Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by audreymonroe, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I feel obligated to share seeing as how I just posted about mine. I have this one and it's the greatest: http://www.picobong.com/en/product-detail.php?id=31

(in pink if she wants to be twinsies)

It has a wide variety of options, is really easy to control, is a good shape, and very comfortable. It's also not terribly expensive as sex toys go. I used to be a sex toy reviewer so I've had a lot over the years, and this one's definitely been my favorite so far.

3. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

<a class="postlink" href="http://bad-dragon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bad-dragon.com/</a> has some remarkable products. Or hitachi magic wand for the obvious answer.

4. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Does she enjoy a good challenge?

[​IMG]

5. Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

WHAT THE FUCK MAN, NO NSFW WARNING?!?!

Yeah, I'd like to be able to actually feel her insides myself at some point in the future. And while she enjoys handcuffs I'm not sure she's up for anything Scootah recommends.

Ended up going with Audrey's suggestion, thanks for the tips guys.

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just the tip

I see what you did there

7. Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

By the way, why the fuck don't online sex toy stores sell fucking batteries??

8. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I'm convinced that the only thing in the world that uses AAA batteries anymore are vibrators, so every time I go to buy them the cashier is looking at me funny because they know. Oh, they know.

9. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Hitachi magic wand. If you want something to vibrate? Mains power is the only way to go.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I figure this is the best thread to post this awesomeness: high heels designed by none other than the late, great H.R. Giger:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I need some advice ladies. This past year my wife has done the extraordinary. She gave up drinking and it changed our lives for the better. I'm really proud of all the hard work she has done to get to the root of her issues, how much she is mindful of her triggers and how she tries to reach out to other women in her support group every day. She lost 40 lbs and has found lots of amazing ways to expand the horizons that were marginalized by being obsessed with drinking.

/preamble

She is turning 40 in March. She loves the outdoors and nature, especially sea life and has never seen a whale. I wanted originally to take her whale watching in Alaska but figured that since we have never seen Iceland and its closer, why not there? Now, here is the rub. I can plan the trip and would have a blast doing it. I envision just packing bags and getting in the car driving to the airport and not telling her where we're going until we get there. The idea of that makes me smile. Or, since she loves planning things I could tell her what I'd like to do and let her plan it. I'm leaning towards the former but could use some input.

Thoughts?

12. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So my mom got me this shirt. It's like a cross between the superman logo and the female reproductive system. I think it's pretty awesome, but the other people at the laundromat are looking at me like I'm crazy. Not sure how much I can legitimately wear this without repercussions, not sure how much I care.

13. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Pic? I'm genuinely curious.

14. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can you recall an instance where she was surprised and/or the planning was done for her? What was her reaction? It's hard for me to say, without knowing her, whether she'd be the type to be thrilled by the prospect of for once having everything done for her and doesn't have to stress over the details. Or whether she'd be the type who would actually be more stressed because the other person didn't think of the things she would have thought of and something will be (in her mind) missing/incomplete and it is too late to do anything about it.

15. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

double post motherfucker.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Hey dude, can you recall an instance where she was surprised and/or the planning was done for her? What was her reaction? It's hard for me to say, without knowing her, whether she'd be the type to be thrilled by the prospect of for once having everything done for her and doesn't have to stress over the details. Or whether she'd be the type who would actually be more stressed because the other person didn't think of the things she would have thought of and something will be (in her mind) missing/incomplete and it is too late to do anything about it.

17. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus, this is what I get for trying to post this while my husband is trying to talk to me about Hamas. I blame Israel.

18. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I planned the entirety of our honeymoon. She absolutely loved it. Her reaction was an almost constant state of surprise and excitement. Same was true of her birthday last year. She stresses a little bit but I think she is more excited than anything. At times she seemed afraid that I'd not thought of something or that she'd not have the correct outfit for what I'd planned or that it would be something public like dance lessons in a class and that she'd be made to look silly. In this case however it would be just getting on a plane, putting on warm clothes and having a good time, so not much to stress about.

19. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Attached Files:

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Superman?

Farm vehicle, I'll give you.

But Superman?