Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Things You Do When No One Else Is Watching

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 28, 2010.

1. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought of something else. It didn't realize that this was embarrassing until someone walked in on me doing it today. I practice being sexy. It's mostly when I'm laying in bed watching TV. But I'll lay there and arch my back or run my fingers under the elastic of my yoga pants. I also pull my hair out of the elastic and fan it out on my pillow. I have no idea how sexy this actually looks, but in my head it looks awesome.

2. Macgruber

Macgruber
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

- I am pretty much naked 100% of the time that my room mate isn't here. He has a ridiculously loud car, so whenever he drives it somewhere and comes home, I can hear him from about a block away, and am able to re-clothe. I've been caught naked in the kitchen multiple times, since I can't hear his car while I'm in there.

- I walk around constantly. When people are here, I have no issue sitting on any of the couches or chairs and talking or whatever. As soon as I'm alone, I'll barely sit down other than while I'm on the computer. I have no idea why. I watched back-to-back episodes of 'Mad Men' yesterday before I realized I had been standing behind the couch the entire time.

- Add me to the list of nose-pickers (and pee sitters, but that's only first thing in the morning). However, the door is always open to the bathroom when I'm alone, no matter what number I'm completing. I leave the door open quite often when other people are here as well, but that's just because I forget they're here.

- I constantly make comments out loud about whatever I'm watching on TV. "Yeah right, like that's just going to be sitting beside the door", "No fucking way he would say that in real life", and things of that nature.

3. Wadget

Wadget
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

When I eat an orange I cut it into quarters and then lick each side before I actually start eating it.

Whatever, I just don't wanna waste any of the sweet juice.

4. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    I make videos of myself jerking off and send them to female message board moderators.

What?