Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

THE SUPERBOWL WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did you ask everyone at the wedding if they wanted to donate eggs? Because one of Mrs. Noland's relatives did that at the reception with 300 guests.

2. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Chicken or human? Like, was this a fertility ploy? Or were they going to go egging after the reception? So many questions.

3. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Human. they married late and she was in her early 50s and wanted a baby and couldn't do it herself apparently, so she asked 300 people if they would be willing to have eggs harvested so they could have a child. You could have heard a pin drop after she laid that one on us.

The (former) stripper wife of one of Mrs. Noland's cousins sitting next to me echoed all of our thoughts with a muttered "Dude. That's fucked up."

4. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I guess you probably wouldn't find that as an option on the Tiffany registry. Gravy boat... chafing dish... ovum...

5. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I know they are proud of his accomplishments as a boxer:

[​IMG]

But do you have to pose with him dead while taking pictures? That's just...weird. He's dead!

So, anyone do it?

6. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know what? I don't see a problem with it. Odd to drop it in a room full of people instead of cornering a few close friends to hit them up for biological resources, but why is this so weird? They want a kid, are obviously going to care for it properly. How is that so bad? I'd give up my sperm for a friend. In a heartbeat... right after we sign the financial liability waiver contract. My friends were looking for sperm and got this hulking monster they know to agree (they wanted a super-human baby), but one of the gals got cold feet because she didn't trust the guy's parents.

Egg donations are expensive. This is just savvy business. Plus there is the added bonus of your biological material infiltrating a different family.

7. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Someone did. No one really knows who or if they got a stranger to do it, but they have a little boy now.

8. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All of the last 4 weddings I've went to had the stupid whiny piece of shit rat/dog involved in the wedding some how. What the fuck is wrong with people (and/or) the woman they married?

9. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

And in some states, you better make sure you use a licensed physician for the donation, or you could be held liable for child support years later, despite signing contract waiving parental rights.

10. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Day drinking.

Let's Go Buffalo.

#30 Backroom, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think people (usually women) who treat dogs like their kids, you know--dressing them up and treating like people are insane. Usually they scare any relationship away, I'm surprised they got as far as a wedding.

They are an equally creepy offshoot of Divorced-Guy-With-A-Ponytail who goes rollerblading in Jory's with his parrot.

12. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: THE SUPERBOWL WDT

That's a big scam going on right now, usually on Craigslist, "lesbian" couples post online and get some lonely bastard to knock one of them up.

Then they sue for child support and get it every time.

13. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If some guy is stupid enough to be trolling through craigslist and happens to find this add, and then unbelievably does this, they deserve what they get. Its really shocking how stupid people are.

What are you guys drinking tomorrow? Are you guys going to bow down to the advertising powers and drink Bud Light? I imagine I'll be having some Fat Tire or a nice Great Divide IPA.

14. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have several bombers in the fridge including a Bear Republic Racer X, a Rogue 7 Hop, and a most precious Omnipollo Fatamorgana, one of the best beers I've ever had.

Plus an appalling amount of chili which means I'm going to have an entire orchestral section in my pants tomorrow night.

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean front he sounds of the article they didn't go to a fertility doctor to have the work done and in that state a doctor is required to be involved for them to legally call it the lesbos couple's child. So as Im reading it, the dude fucked one of the lesbians?

16. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

I read another article where I believe it stated he provided a sample and they inserted it themselves. There are also home insemination kids available as well now, so that could cause problems as well. I think the defendant was also making the argument that anyone could then order sperm from a sperm bank, inseminate themselves, then demand child support from the guy.

17. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought sperm banks were supposed to be anonymous. All the information they get is the race, age, education social status, etc.

And I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of guys out there that if presented to option to bang a lesbian, no strings attached with the intent on making her pregnant, there would be no short supply. As stupid as it sounds.

18. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He does what he wants. This is America.

19. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So some of you might remember that a few weeks ago I mentioned that while jägerette was away we were playing long distance truth or dare.

One person said she had to answer a pizza delivery in her underwear, which she did.

So we have reached a problem. I dared her that if she got a tattoo, I couldn't back out of any dare for any reason.

So now I have to go to the store with a Hitler Mustache.

20. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If anyone says anything - do what The Husband does when he wears the Hitler - he says "I'm Jewish. I'm must taking it back."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.