Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Super Bowl Weekend | I don't give a SHIT | DRUNK THREAD

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by shegirl, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'll raise you with being born and raised in Seattle. If there are a more sorry-ass group of fans in the kingdom of sports they're probably European.

2. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can't sleep but I have to get up early tomorrow, so I'm downing Jim Beam and sour apple pucker in hopes of insta-coma (figured the manliness of the jim beam makes up for the gay of the pucker). That's what I get for drinking a Monster energy drink two hours ago and thinking the effects would have worn off in time for sleep. Pretty sure I'm going to die early because of shit like this.

3. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Woo, personal best of 25,000 in bubble spinner.

Also, I've suddenly remembered how awesome Beck is. Haven't listened to these albums in a long ass time.

EDIT: I have two exams this week. Studying? Ehh.

4. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm from Buffalo.

Discussion over.

5. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    So what you're saying is that the Cleaveland Steamers are called that because they play like a steaming pile of shit?

For the record I know nothing of football, and I just sort of assume that the team from Cleaveland must logically be called the Steamers.

Edit: I'm giggling really loud at my own stupidity in the middle of the library at 5 AM. God help us all.

I'm also pretty pissed I missed the whole rape discussion. I wanted to get in some good hard snaps of the flogger.

Also my rep status seems to be instructing me to post in the boobie and booty thread. I think I'll just continue my policy of "personal requests over PM only".

6. Drake

Drake
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Screw you guys. At least your team never wore these unis...

[​IMG]

7. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Alright, I have a brief reprieve from playing catch-up at work (plus, me still hungover bunches), so here is my kinda shorthand version of some of the stuff that happened this weekend so that Chater doesn't ban me for procrastination out of spite:

-My dad, myself, and both of my brothers loaded up on Friday and made the 13-14 hour drive down to Miami. We were given 2 (free) tickets by a work associate, so my brothers and I had to flip coins to see who got to go with my dad to the game while the other two stayed in South Beach with some friends and their professional baseball player friends. We watched streaming South Park videos the entire way. My dad was particularly impressed by the Goobacks and Queef Sister episodes, and spent the rest of the trip saying "we lost our jobs".

-Quick shower and dinner, when we finally arrive, and then off to the titty bar. We played a game to see who could come up with the most creative stripper lines to tell them. Here are some of the ones I remember:
    *"My name? I'm Hynson E. Cheese. My family is in the Italian Eateries and Skeeball business" (Some other names given included Terd Fergason, Luckyboots, and Cleveland Copperpot)
    *"Am I allowed to walk on your chickens?" It helps to know that brother spoke in nothing but "Milo and Otis" quotes for about an hour.
    *My other brother convinced a stripper that we were a troupe of traveling magicians, and did a trick where he folded a dollar, placed it on he hand, made he say "wing, wing, wing", and then picked it up like a phone and said "hello". Its much better when I'm not describing it, I promise. Then he told them that he wanted to make his wiener disappear.
    *Stripper: "Why don't we go have a seat over here and talk?" Dad: "Whatever you say, naked lady!"

-My little brother left at some point to meet his professional baseball playing buddies at the Kendra WhoeverGirl's Playboy party. He says that he almost had a threesome by doing a dance move where he just gets on his hands and knees on the dance floor and crawls between girls' legs to give them piggyback rides, but that he passed out in the cab driver's lap.

-We hung out at this place all day at one point:

As you can see, there are Teepees in the background. We kept getting girls to just stand up and hangout in the teepees for long periods of time, and we would yell "TEEPEE PAAAAAARTAAAAAAY" at people when they walked by. You'd be surprised at the number of people who wanted to hang out in teepees with us.

-We saw James Carville at Joe's Stone Crabs. That guy sucks. My little brother told his girlfriend that we saw him, and she didn't know who it was until he mentioned "Old School".

-At one point, one of my brothers friends was walking down the street with a pizza he had just bought, and Chad Ochocinco tried to buy it off of him in exchange for an autographed picture. His friend was too drunk to no who he was, you he just kept yelling "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! MY PIZZA!" as he ran away.

-Oh yeah, and we saw Scottie Pippin at the titty bar. My brother woke up from being passed out, said "Sccccoooootttie" gave him a fist bump, and passed back out.

-At some point, this was my brother's Facebook Status: "Yea the yaks u ute thing is OSA the Miami tons the ford".

-I think we eat at Ruth's Chris at some point. I think it was delicious! It probably was!

-We did a coin flip to see who got to go to the game. I won. My brothers hate me.

-My dad and I roll up to the game blaring Keith Frank and Wayne Toups. We are not very sober. We both cry our eyes out for the National Anthem when the Blue Angels fly over.

-I want to make mouth-love to both Drew Brees and Tracy Porter.

-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

-We met Drew Brees' grandparents in the parking lot after the game. They are lost, but we help direct them to the area where they need to be to meet their family. DREW BREES HAS TAUGHT ME THE PLOT OF "PAY IT FORWARD".

- I don't really remember much else of Sunday night. We went to the bar, but I don't remember where. We stayed out late, but I don't remember what time.

-Drive home 13-14 hours on Monday. Awful. I have no voice. My larynx hurts and I hate it. Saints win. Awesome.

That's all from the top of my head. I'm sure I'll remember more stuff when I talk to my brothers again.

Attached Files:

8. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    Who? Oh! The guy who played Gollum!

[​IMG]

9. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Vikings fan.. I know your pain. I will say this though, if you read the Sports Guy's column I don't know how you put the Cubs at #1 and not the entire city of Cleveland. I agree with most of the other rankings.

10. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I'm from Missouri. Have you ever heard of the Chiefs? I didn't think so.

11. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus christ, I just rewatched the No Goal video in that column and my heart is fucking racing from it, 10 years after it happened. I remember exactly where I was when that all went down, it was awful.

Let me know when you lose 4 Super Bowls in a row (Wide Right and then some), booted out of the playoffs in the wild card due to incorrect officiating (Music City Miracle) and lose the Stanley Cup finals due to incorrect officiating...motherfucking again (No Goal). All that shit happened IN ONE DECADE. And you need cool names for these sorts of things or else they aren't as fun to complain about.

12. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All three teams from Cleveland are right up there ok. If it was just one of them I could handle it ok, but it's not, it's the Cavs, the Indians, and especially the Browns. Cleveland has about the strongest fan base a city can have in professional sports, despite the repetitive heartbreaks during the good years and then whole decades of absolute pitifulness. Maybe that's why the only Browns jersey I own is a Jim Brown one. I mean if you want to parallel sports and religion, Cleveland fans would be the ones driving the vans filled with explosives into the lobby of hotels.

Hell, they even TOOK our team away for four years, brought it back even worse, and we still all love it. Cleveland wins, ok (or loses).

13. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

At least you can make it to the Super Bowl. The Chiefs won in '69 and haven't been back since, yet Arrowhead Stadium is known to be the loudest stadium in the NFL. Given our record, I find that impressive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.