Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Softer Side of TiB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, May 25, 2011.

1. madamsquirrel

madamsquirrel
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I really wanted this to be a sperg discussion but I will comment on being a Tibette. I mostly lurk because I am too lazy to post (I am fairly active on another local board in the area I live but I do come here to read the more intelligent discussion). Since my husband and all of my friends are male and IT nerds I have no problem with any of the discussions on this board. One of my friends introduced me to the Tucker Max website and the rest is history. I was the one who showed this particular site and board to my husband but there are other sites that he showed me as well. We both know that the other posts on different boards but do not bother to seek out what the other one is up to. Occassionally we will run across the other one and comment on it but that is about it. I have not had enough input to warrant a pm so I can't comment on the behind the scenes pervs. Also I would have to agree with whoever said they would want their one night stand to be with Scootah and his wife.

2. theillest

theillest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

For the ladies that have boyfriends or husbands, do you tell your men about this place? Why or why not?

As the boyfriend of a TiBette,I guess I'll field this one for her? (Maybe a dumb idea.) She was a member here before me, told me about it and that it was the remnants of the old board, I checked it out and we are both members and rare posters. And no, I will not disclose the identity of said TiBette in the interest of the assumption on my part that she would like to maintain as much anonymity as possible as it relates to her actual identity.