Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Self Improvement thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PIMPTRESS, May 30, 2011.

1. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

For physical appearance, definitely height. I'm about 5'8" and would absolutely love an extra 3-4 inches. It makes such a huge difference in every realm of life.

Behavior-wise, I procrastinate so god damn much it is ridiculous. I am incapable of studying for an exam at any point other than the night before. I have done well academically so far so I constantly think about how much better I could be with good study habits.

2. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus If I could change something about my appearance, I would like to be a bit taller. I'm not short (5'9). Also, I am oddly proportioned for a guy, but this doesn't bother me. I have the legs of a guy who is 6'3 and the torso of midget, while having the shoulders of a linebacker. So it works out really. I have nice wide shoulders and a solid build, which I think trump scrawny, skinny tall guy most of the time. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing about my appearance.

alt focus
    I have generalized anxiety and adhd. What this means is that in the moment I am fine, but once the moment passes I tend to ruminate on things and worry I should have done something differently, which leads to more anxiety. If I could do something, then shut my brain off life would be a lot better. Maybe I should start smoking weed.