Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The REAL Memorial Day Drunk Thread! USA! USA! 5/28/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Well, it's a shame I'm only just starting drinking as the drunk thread winds up. Although it might be a bank holiday, I dunno I'm a student.

I spent this weekend cleaning the house and managed to write an article for my student paper too:
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thegown.org.uk/2010/05/31/opinion-ulster-says-no-to-creationism/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thegown.org.uk/2010/05/31/op ... eationism/</a>

Now I've managed to get ten quid together to spend on 8 european sized cans of fosters, my record is drinking 12 before passing out, but hopefully I'll be able to get drunk or near enough anyway.

I'm not sure what memorial day is, but long live the democratic principles America stands for! The only surviving revolution from the 19th century.

2. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Today I'll be grilling potatoes and onions in foil, corn (in the husk), hot dogs, pork chops, bratwurst, and habanero Jack cheese-stuffed burgers (what we call a Juicy Lucy around here). I picked up a case of Michelob Irish Red for $13 and some Sierra Nevada Summerfest on sale too.

Hot damn it's gonna be a good afternoon!

3. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Hot dog! We have a Weiner!!

4. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man... when I grow up, I want to be just like you.

I tried a chimney-style charcoal lighter today. They work! I often wonder why more people don't grill often.

5. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well when you get drunk and stick the meat up your ass, things like this tend to happen.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ahhhh, summer camp. Good times.

7. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

Will Ballsack still have obscene amounts of meat wedged in his intestines? What will the theme be for half nekkid ladies? Where is Waldo? Tune in next weekend for more drunk thread goodness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.