Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Punisher

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Crown Royal, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I wonder if the production crew and cast could just carry on doing what they're doing but under Marvel's banner?

I can't imagine anyone else playing The Punisher now...

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I liked Bernthal's portrayal, but I always liked Thomas Jane's Punisher better, even if the movie itself was horrible. Since Disney and Marvel are both launching their own streaming services, I hope they bring it back.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just finished watching this on Netflix. A damn shame it was cancelled. One of the best adaptations I've seen from comic books. But I get it that netflix can't make a show in the MCU anymore. I definitely don't see a show like that working well on Disney Plus either. That level of violence was something I only saw on Banshee. The rest of the marvel shows on disney are essentially bloodless, CGI-filled escapism. Which can be fun, but The Punisher was different. I hope that something will happen.