Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Office Season 8

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by bewildered, Sep 27, 2011.

1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Am I the only person who still watches this regularly? The first episode of the season played this past Thursday and it was a winner. They are emphasizing different characters since Michael isn't there to act like a fool. I'm glad he's gone because his performance was old and tired.

Anyone else see the episode last week? What did you think?

2. DaVoN

DaVoN
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Definately came back for the new season and thought it was fairly well-done. I like the idea of Andy as the boss as he can be quirky and still have his employee's backs when he's needed the most. Very Michael-Scottish.

I do have to say I'm a lil pissed at fans of the show crying for years that "Michael takes up too much of the show, i want to see the background characters more, blah blah" and when he leaves they say they won't watch it anymore. (Not that anyone here did but in other forums) I think this is a perfect chance for all these characters to finally shine and get more screen time which I'm all for. I'd watch a show with any one of them on it.