Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Nightstand Drawer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by audreymonroe, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Oh, I don't know about the edible undies, but the oils, lubes, and body paints, powders, and creams are decent, if a bit too sugary. They're also very useful for covering up the taste of residue left behind by some condoms.

2. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a question: what is the best brand / make of condom, sensation-wise? I haven't had to use the fucking things for years, and I vaguely remember that whatever I was buying when I was 17 and poor were terrible. Any opinions?

3. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm happy with standard "sensitive" Durex condoms (though I do prefer the lightly flavored ones), but a girl I work with has been raving about the new Durex BARE condoms. My sister and her boyfriend have expressed disappointment with the Trojan extended pleasure condoms, and I find that Trojans, and LifeStyles to a lesser extent, leave the yucky residue I mentioned. I guess the bottom line is that in my experience, Durex is the best of the mainstream brands.

4. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well I fuckin' hope it's made out of stainless steel.

[​IMG]

Motherfucker is frightening enough without having a quarter-inch thick layer of rust on it.

Avoid polyurethane condoms. It's like wrapping your dick in a plastic bag from Safeway. Good to keep a couple on hand in case you run into a hookup with a latex allergy, but otherwise garbage. Trojans have always disappointed me, and the Fire and Ice ones will burn your cock off before you even get down to business. I can't imagine that they do to the vag. Lifestyles are what I used to use. These ones in particular.

[​IMG]

Doesn't feel like your cock's in a vicegrip.

5. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I'm at work, so I can't go find a picture - but they aren't that bad. It's a curved metal hook with a smooth ball on the short end and a tie point on the other end. They're usually used as part of bondage and not for suspension. Tie the hook off somewhere so that they have to stand on tip toe. Lay them down and tie it off so that they have to keep their feet bent right up or it pulls the hook up using the D ring on a collar as a pulley point, tie it off to their hair for hair bondage or something. The idea is usually 'predicament' bondage - where you stay where I tell you or something funny happens - but sometimes they just feel fun.

Stainless steel means they're strong and you can boil them or autoclave them for hygiene. You can also chill or warm the metal for sensation as long as you're careful not to burn your partner by going too far. Some people buy silicone covers that you can boil after use, which make them a larger but softer diameter. Some people prefer the fact that there's no give in them. Because they're so rigid, they carry vibration really well. A hitachi against the hook that's not penetrating the bottom will vibrate the entire thing enough to be pretty entertaining if you're that way inclined.

6. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love this place, it is incredibly educational. Thank you for the condom info! Also, this is the first time I've ever heard of predicament bondage, and it sounds glorious. Gives a whole new meaning to 'caught on the horns of a dilemma'.

That steel anal hook actually sounds awesome, and now I want one. Now there's a sentence I didn't think I would ever say.

7. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Durex Avanti, which very frustratingly don't fit me any more.

They're a bit more expensive, but theyre really good feeling, and aren't latex so if you/a partner has allergies, there you go.
    Fair warning they're pricier than your average one.

8. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I put this in a rep but these are easily the best condoms I have ever used. Plenty to choose from but a little pricey.
    <a class="postlink" href="http://onecondoms.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://onecondoms.com/</a>

Legend are like Magnums but not like a bag and rubber band for your junk.
    [​IMG]
    Second favorite would be Crown by Okamoto 100 pack for $10? Yes please, less breakage and way thinner than most others out there.

Along with the Astroglide X or Gun Oil next to the bed.

Also kept nearby:
    [​IMG]
    Complete with Federal Tactical HST .40 S&W