Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Nightstand Drawer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by audreymonroe, Jul 11, 2011.

1. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Yesterday I had a very entertaining conversation with two girls I've been hanging out with on my travels that started out with them talking about missing their boyfriends and then really began when one of them lamented not bringing along a vibrator for her two month trip. This naturally turned into what we had in our goody drawers at home, and like talking about what music you like to listen to while banging, knowing the contents of the nightstand drawer is very enlightening about someone's sex life.

Focus: So, have at it. What's in your goody drawer?

I have two vibrators, and I think TiBettes should get specific with these for recommendations. I don't remember what mine are, though. I would only have one, but the other is the sole survivor of my brief stint as a sex toy reviewer. (The other, better ones sadly wore out.) I have a random collection of condoms, of course, that are always grabbed from bowls of free ones at clubs or doctor's offices. Lube's in there. I also have massage oil, but I don't really use it sexily. I just feel weird displaying it with the rest of my toiletries because that's right where everyone's mind would go when they saw it. I would have handcuffs still, but I left them in a box at home when I went away to college because it felt too awkward to have them in a dorm room, and then when I went to retrieve them to bring them to my first apartment I couldn't find them anymore. I'm pretty sure my dad stole them. (Yup.) So now I have a silk scarf that I use instead. I also keep my bowl and journal in there, just because.

Not too scandalous.

2. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

I am so glad this suggestion is coming from one of our TiBettes. But TiBbers should also feel free to post about their fleshlight collection and such.

3. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]
    This is the Ro-80mm Bullet Vibe. I live at home, and this is virtually silent. I love it SO much. My other one was like a jet engine, and I barely used it.

[​IMG]
    For him. Sometimes for me, but mostly for him.

[​IMG]Water-based lube.

[​IMG]

I also keep a roll of paper towels underneath my side of the bed for quick clean-up. I'm classsssssy.

EDIT: Fuck it, I tried. My images aren't showing up.

4. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. sartirious

sartirious
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

[​IMG]
    I'm exciting - I keep a collection of both latex and non-latex condoms around; apparently latex allergies are more common than I first thought.

6. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Attached Files:

7. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had a fleshlight ages ago, before I moved in with the wife. Disappeared after a house party, which is all kinds of wrong. It's not a killer great substitute for the real thing, but it gets the job done.

These days the wife and I have a bottle of tingling lube and a small vibrator for when the wife wants to get DPed. Why bother with all the awkwardness and hassle of having another dick around when you can just do it yourself?

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

9. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

10. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For a short period of time, I was a representative for a sex toy company. When you sign up, they send you a box of samples to show at parties. It is for this reason that my night stand contains a few different kinds of lubricant, furry handcuffs, a blindfold, performance enhancing cream that smells and (I'm told) tastes like strawberry, and a vibrator who the company calls "Phillip"

I also have a collection of free condoms, as well as a few of those Trojans with the Fire and Ice lubricants that I bought out of curiosity.

11. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The tingly types of lube make me burn in a bad way. Am I the only one who hates that shit?

My nightstand has furry purple cuffs (rarely used), a delicious lavendar vanilla massage oil (love it), and books.

I can't find my vibrator, a purple slim design thing. Apparently I like purple...

12. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sigh. As I seem to bitch about in every 3rd post that isn't a still from a Stephen King film, I recently ended things with a multi-year FWB. We always went to my house so I had the stash, but I figured she'd get more use out of the items than I would so I made the world's saddest care package (not including, y'know, Darfur etc) and gave it to her.

Contents:
    2x Handcuffs: one shitty padded novelty set and one good set.
    2x Blindfolds
    1x gag
    5x Vibrators: the ubiquitous Rabbit, a standard one, a thin, sharply curved one (what the fuck, toy designers? Are you fucking girls with a right angle in their vagina?), a $250+ egg shaped thing which she raved about, and a bright red, same-dimensions-as-my-forearm vibe which came as a novelty gift with the egg.
    1x Dildo: which was never used once the vibes were purchased.
    1x Training Buttplug
    3x Lube: one bottle of KY (what the fuck, lube designers? This stuff smells, tastes, and feels gross.) that we bought at a fuel station in an emergency, and 2 bottles of The Wet Stuff (highly recommended, odourless, tasteless, and not sticky at all.)
    1x 10m rope.

These days, I have:
    1x Packet of condoms, unopened. Is there anything sadder than an unopened box of condoms (not including, y'know, Darfur etc)?
    1x Lube, unopened.
    1x 5m rope (I was using this to hold open our pool gate).

Fuck me, now I'm depressed. Ahhh Angostura Rum, you'll always be there for me won't you?

13. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Let's be more realistic here though... It would probably more revealing and in the spirit of the thread if the TiBers instead identified the items at or near their computer desks.

14. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

For safety
    [​IMG]

Extra bit of safety
    [​IMG]

Fat guy in a little coat. Mainly cause my fat roommates use to eat my whole fucking bag in a day, so I was forced to hide them.
    [​IMG]

Also some books. Which are of course less exciting for this topic it seems.

15. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

3 sets of car keys. One of from a car I no longer own.

A picture of my youngest son and I at some school function.

A bottle of KY warming lube. Which is useless crap, by the way. It also tastes awful.

2 of those three things are now in the trash.

16. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a nice overnight bag within reach of my computer chair:

Thor (blue one):

Purple People Eater (similar - mine is light purple and ribbed):

Serge:

2 of these:

Apparently I can only add 5 per post. To be continued....

Attached Files:

17. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And finally, my exercise equipment (2 sets that are different sizes). Ben Wah's:

There are several toys that are on my must-have list, but they are for couple's and right now I don't have a steady buddy, although I'm actively working on it.

We-vibe 2:

This is the one I get achy even thinking about using. It's the perfect party favour. Hand the remote off to your partner and let the games begin. Meet the Remote Vibe Panty:

I keep various size and brand of condoms in my purse since the sex is always outside of my own home. If I had the luxury of having The Sex in my own home, I would have various light bondage materials, blindfolds, oils, lube, etc. in my tickle trunk.

Clearly I have lots of time on my hands.

Attached Files:

18. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

19. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My nightstand drawer is horribly boring compared to some of these.

Random earrings and other bracelets from when I was too lazy (read: drunk) to put them away properly.

A tube of lube.

Some books.

Exciting stuff, I know.

20. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Let's see, inside the drawer I have:
    - my camera
    - an old alarm clock I no longer use
    - various wall chargers for electronics I may or may not own still
    - 3D glasses
    - about 200 rounds of ammo
    - a loaded (not chambered) 9mm

In the little book shelf above the drawer, I have:
    - an anthology of George Carlin's books
    - Artie Lange's "Too Fat to Fish," which I started, but after his suicide attempt, haven't picked up again.
    - a surefire flashlight

Like me, my girlfriend has a bunch of random crap in the drawer on her side, but she also has the warming KY, which is still unopened. Nothing that buzzes, yet.