Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The New Technical Board Rules

Discussion in 'Technical Board' started by Nettdata, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

We seem to have more than a few techies kicking around on the board, so we thought we'd try setting up a small sub-forum for tech-related posts.

One big-ass thread for everything gets to be pretty unwieldy, so we'll try and break it down into a few topics.

There will only be a few threads here, and starting threads will be limited to mods. If you have something you think might make a good thread, PM me, and we'll see.

If you're coming here to ask a question, or look for help, their are 2 rules; RTFM and Google.

Failing that, ask away.

...nettdata

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Re: The New Technical Board

In the hopes of making things easier to look through, I've created a shit-load of threads/topics.

I may have gone overboard, but we'll see... if some of them get no action, we'll /dev/null them.

If you have a misc question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere, post it in the generic (original) Tech Help Thread.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Also, I'd like to put together a single FAQ thread at some point, taking the best info from all of the posts/threads in the Tech forum and aggregating them into one place.

If you see info that you think is FAQ material, please point it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.