Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The most interesting locales...for sex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by villagebicycle, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBY

OBY
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Man you could have tons of interesting stories all set up to write out to make for an awesome blog.

FOCUS: Playground (not creepy, stop it) Cue music: Johnny Cash, I've been everywhere

2. 6PPC

6PPC
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

That would be up the butt, Bob.

But seriously folks ...

At night, in a RV with three other people asleep (we hope) at that time. We were in the "master bedroom" which was at the rear of the RV. Our slightest movement would cause the entire RV to rock back & forth.

3. Blackbeard

Blackbeard
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

In a parked Cessna C210T in a hanger the night of my first skydive.

One has to get rid of all that excess adrenaline, I Guess.

4. rxqueen

rxqueen
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Clearly I'm not daddy's little girl, so here's my weirdest locals involving baby gravy:
    1. On the floor of a club in Mexico
    2. Dressing room of a boutique
    3. Class studio at the gym
    4. Elementary school playground
    5. The sleeper part of a semi truck
    6. Parking garage of a police station

5. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Regarding the shower, am I the only one here who has problems with this? Not problems with the idea of it, but with actually pulling it off. I share a place with three other people, we have one bathroom. So there's everyone's shit on every corner of this tiny ass shower and whenever I try and make it happen in there we knock shit over or if I'm bending her over I'm worried she's going to slip and faceplant and I'm going to have to clean up a different bodily fluid...blood. Most people find danger arousing, I find it distracting if you get my gist.

6. Beer Me

Beer Me
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Both most interesting times were on the side of the road. One time was with a girl I regretted even then. Was the hottest day of summer, she was in the mood so why not? I didn't want to take her back to my place so I drove out into the country onto a gravel road and into a field entrance. We thought it would be fairly quiet. Right when we finish, an old farmer drives by at 5 miles an hour, glaring right at us! It was hilarious though.

The other time was middle of winter (Canadian winters suck), similar situation (but not regretting it, and it was alongside a highway). Police cars went by, joggers went by. Nobody even bothered to bug us.

7. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Do blowjobs count? I got one on an airplane ride from London to Prague. While sitting in my assigned seat. She laid on my lap at first to make it seems as though she was just taking a nap and then I threw my jacket over the top half of her body and she went to town. I didn't manage to finish but that is probably a blessing in disguise. She was a spitter.

8. 3-8-echo

3-8-echo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I lost my v-card in a hostel dorm with 5 other people in the room. They all heard, and I rocked the girl in the bunk above me to sleep. Fortunately everyone in the room were friends (except the girl I was fucking, nobody liked her), so nobody cared and it was all pretty funny. The worst part was that there was no room to move around cause I was in the bottom bunk, I feel like the experience could have been more fun if there'd been more room... oh well.

9. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

1. barn
    2. horse trailer
    3. car
    4. bar bathroom
    5. mall bathroom
    6. Guess? store stockroom
    7. beach in Mexico
    8. club in Mexico
    9. in a small fishing boat
    10. jacuzzi
    11. pool
    12. sauna
    13. arcade
    14. firetruck (he was a firefighter)
    15. on the bar of the saloon I tended

I'm classy. My favorite though was pressed against the floor to ceiling windows of a hotel, we were on the 5th floor with the lights on. I'm sure someone saw and was not shy.

10. hamshackler

hamshackler
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

A treehouse in my friends back yard while a new years party was going on below. Luckily i was drunk enough to not feel the shame as i was climbing into the house/climbing out.

11. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've eaten my green eggs and ham in many places as well.

Some of the more memorable include on top of the GPC building back in college, graveyard, beach, pool, back porch of random house on the 14th fairway, and on top of the neighbors houseboat(still remember the full moon), backyard.

Then there was that one time on the sheepskin rug with that giant oversized sombrero flopping up and down on my head. It kept my back cool on the downstroke but would suck up the stench of burning latex on the updraft.

In the local lagoon in broad daylight with that creepy old man parked in his car watching us. Right when my girl came the big Rottweiler that we found and were taking care of swam out and crashed right into her coming.

In the last club I worked in? On the bar, pool tables, speaker boxes, DJ booth, dart room, and yes god damnit, the walkin' cooler.

The strangest place though would have to be on the branches of 1000 year old oak tree. Google (The Big Tree) if you want to see it. That would have been a way better experience if not for those big fucking ants that live in that tree.

Well, here's a link.

12. senorviper

senorviper
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Car traveling down the interstate at night, 2 separate occasions, 2 separate girls. I was driving. Not my idea either time.

Parking garage

Corn field

Out by a river, out in the country, late at night. Lightning bugs, starlit sky, probably the best I've ever had.

Bar bathroom

Still waiting for the right lady to get something going at work. Her work or mine, I just want it to happen.

13. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a hot tub.
    On the kitchen floor.
    In the woods.
    In our garage (several times) The first time we snuck in there for a quickie when my mom was watching the kids. It was such a perfect getaway we did it quite a few times.
    outside in a pool.
    In the closet of our new house right after we closed on the house.
    In the shower.
    In my office at my former job before I started working from home. I had the key to the place because I worked overtime a lot and one day she came with me and we did it in my office. That was the best.

14. Belisarius

Belisarius
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

In a park, in what we soon discovered was a patch of nettles.

Yes, it really, really hurt.

15. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

While driving

On the boss's desk

In the boss's chair

In the bleachers at the ballfield in the park, at night

Balanced on an ottoman

In a sauna

In an elevator

On a washing machine. Trust me - load that sucker uneven so it shakes on the spin cycle and you'll be shooting the moon.

16. BuckeyeFan

BuckeyeFan
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

When I was in college there was this guy I had been interested in. He played basketball and I was a cheerleader so of course I had thought of all those cheesey fantasies. He worked for the campus radio station, and one night after I got off work he called me and told me to come visit him at the station. I had been there for a few minutes and he gave me the tour of the station and showed me this box thing that looked like a telephone booth that is soundproof. He tells me to get in so I can see what it looks like and he shuts the door behind us. We are going at it for a bit then we suddenly hear a knock at the door. Apparently we did not get the door shut all the way and one of the classes across the hall could hear us having a good time. Oh well, we shut the door the rest of the way and finished.

It was def. one of the best hookups of my life.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The dead-thread morgue is always a fun place to fuck around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.