Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Moh Fuckin' Weekend DRUNK THREAD 1/22/10

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What the fuck is going on in here?

2. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes, now you both need to get back at each other by seeking validation from the people of this board with numerous and high quality boob pictures in order to make the other jealous, then you can reconcile and I'll be happy to film any and all make-up sex. Just doing my part, no need to thank me.

3. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now THAT'S alcohol abuse.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I'll tell you one thing: if you have a kid and live with your girlfriend's parents, you will hate yourself every waking moment until you put the gun in your mouth. Having a kid isn't like getting a puppy, and you need to have a place of your own for something like that. It doesn't matter how big a house her parents live in, there will NEVER be enough room, because you will be trapped inside your own life. Instead of just one, you will be getting triple-teamed each and every time a conflict of interest arises, which is frustratingly often in the first year you have a kid. I've seen it before. A stranger in an unholy land.

BE SURE ABOUT IT. Psychologically, confidentally, and (also important) financially. And tell her parents don't live with other parents, unless its instigated by tragedy or "Shit Happens".

5. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

And you guys wonder why shit like this happens.

6. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't see the ads on here for some reason. Guess I am missing out on a quickie. I won't complain.

7. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Whore logic. Very nice.
    Yes. We will never work because I love balls and you love cars and Jeff can-barely-see-over-the-stearingwheel Gordon. What is he like 5'2"?
    You get the dogs and I get the toybox.

8. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

9. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, if I saw them I would do my part by clicking through. But I can't so on to Plan B and the whoring of shegirl.

10. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

How dare you Sir! I've got mad skillz and will not hesitate to smack a bitch down.

11. Stimpson J Cat

Stimpson J Cat
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Are you holding tryouts? I'd gladly offer my services as a judge. For the good of the board, obviously.

12. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm at work and my lead and boss just went out and got a case of Corona. BEST. JOB. EVER.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Fuck that, I live in the same city as him. Dibs.

14. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Don't take this lightly, Chat. I've seen her do it. She has a 'giner that can smash even the fanciest of keyboards like you wouldn't believe.

This one time, I had a friend who didn't believe the warnings. Now his forehead is shaped like a backwards cooter. Don't let this happen to you, its not pretty.

15. Stimpson J Cat

Stimpson J Cat
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I would of course try to remain as impartial and unbiased as possible. Though ladies who are a bit loose with their rep points would naturally have a leg up on the competition...

16. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since I wasn't clear, I didn't say I wanted babies. My girlfriend is very into cute things: bunnies, pandas, puppies, and babies. I suspect her biological clock is ticking. I'm 21 and a year (hopefully) away from graduating, and will be doing a lot of moving around because of my job. That is not variable. My girlfriend just wants to move back home with her parents because ... oh, hell, I don't know. It's what good little Chinese kids do, she's not very independent, she doesn't want to live where there's lots of white people, blah blah blah. The salient fact is that while I will be moving around, she doesn't know if she wants to come with me (if she can come with me) or just stay with her parents, which would more or less entail us breaking up. I am not in the phase in life where I can say I even want kids, nevermind plan them or, god forbid, have them.

17. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I suppose we were doomed from the start if you like balls. Why didn't you say so at the beginning?

And being 5'3 rocks! Jeff is still taller than I am! Him and his hundreds of millions of dollars.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

JACKS?!??! Come on, you're better than that. Aside from the cheap J.D. nights, I can't think of a worse place to rub shoulders with striped shirts on an under-sized dancefloor. That and the fact every now and then sombody tries to murder the staff there. PLus, you have to usually contend with this douchebag crowd upstairs:

#58 Crown Royal, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  19. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I will say that hundreds of millions of dollars does make a guy look decidedly more attra....I mean taller.

20. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I once again publicly register my discomfort at the preference being shown to Canadians on this messageboard. It's completely unnatural, and it makes my dick hurt. My dick. My dick.

Next you're going to tell me that people wear hats on their feet, and that hamburgers eat people. It's simply not done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.